Senegal is a useless team..

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Senegal is a useless team..

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
john12 wrote:Look at their team and Poland team and ask yourself who has the better players pound for pound?? SENEGAL of course! They rightly beat the team that they were expected to beat. Why dem no beat Croatia now??

go and sit down somewhere. Your agency has failed.
Preferably on a giant nail.

Wha choo looking at?!
esosa
Egg
Egg

Post by esosa »

kolinzo wrote:Let's be honest, this is part of the occasional win for Africa. Africa is still behind in this thing. I'm glad for Senegal. They played with heart and yes they played for themselves. At least their team psychology can't be questioned so far. We can't say that for some country that plays bigman football!
You didnt watch the match.
onwuatuegwu
Egg
Egg

Post by onwuatuegwu »

Scipio Africanus wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
john12 wrote:Look at their team and Poland team and ask yourself who has the better players pound for pound?? SENEGAL of course! They rightly beat the team that they were expected to beat. Why dem no beat Croatia now??

Preferably on a giant nail.
Una wicked :rotf: :rotf:
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

kolinzo wrote:Let's be honest, this is part of the occasional win for Africa. Africa is still behind in this thing. I'm glad for Senegal. They played with heart and yes they played for themselves. At least their team psychology can't be questioned so far. We can't say that for some country that plays bigman football!
Colomentally brainwashed zombie. :boo:

There is no "African" team. Senegal played and more than earned their victory you muppet.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Soccerfan00 wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

john 12 has lost his mind.
The buffoon never had one . He is as brainless and headless like his chicken client
RomanusOjinta
Egg
Egg

Post by RomanusOjinta »

This post was made by john12 who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.
naijaspurs2018
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaspurs2018 »

nanijoe wrote:They forgot to check the FIFA rankings and lay down for Poland...Can we please dash them Coach Rohr so he can teach them how its done? Shame on Aliou Cisse..see how his team was naively attacking in the dying minutes, forcing Poland to keep men back to defend?
:lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

metalalloy wrote:
Colomentally brainwashed zombie. :boo:

There is no "African" team. Senegal played and more than earned their victory you muppet.
Mental goat, where in my post does it state "African" team? Who is arguing with you that Senegal played or didn't play? Use your head for once, Mental goat (I'm not holding my breath on that).
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****