FC VS LC

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enyi
Egg
Egg
FC VS LC

Post by Enyi »

Countdown to the first person that will tell us that Senegal won before they had a local coach
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
john12
Egg
Egg
Re: FC VS LC

Post by john12 »

Senegal has the better players pound for pound and were expected to win. I don’t see the shock at all or comparisons with Nigeria vs Croatia. Croatia team is as good as anyone in this world cup
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

The best is a local coach who picks the best players, ignores outside influences, and good at man management.
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

john12 wrote:Senegal has the better players pound for pound and were expected to win. I don’t see the shock at all or comparisons with Nigeria vs Croatia. Croatia team is as good as anyone in this world cup
Give it up. Why watch the world cup if we can predict the winner of each game?!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Synopsis wrote:The best is a local coach who picks the best players, ignores outside influences, and good at man management.
We have killed the ones we had .
OCCUPY NFF!!
Goldleaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Goldleaf »

Enyi wrote:Countdown to the first person that will tell us that Senegal won before they had a local coach
Pls don't go there. There will only be another typical senseless CE argument back and forth. We have had successful LCs and the last time I looked, the likes of Otto Gloria, Westerhof, Bonfrere were not local.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

As long as people keep blaming rohr I will keep reminding them that it is ROHR fault that most of our players perform at WORLDCLASS teams like
Mikel - China
Ighalo - China
Shehu - Turkey
Ekong - Turkey
Idowu - Russia
While Croatia players perform for BACKWATER teams like
Modric - REAL MADRID
RAKITIC - BARCELONA
MANDZUKIC- JUVENTUS
PERISIC - Inter Milan
Lovren - LIVERPOOL
Srna- ATLECTICO MADRID

chai, look at their squad vs Ours and cut that ARROGANT/ENTITLED mentality. We lost to a better team just support your team and hope for the best.
Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd »

Goldleaf wrote:
Enyi wrote:Countdown to the first person that will tell us that Senegal won before they had a local coach
Pls don't go there. There will only be another typical senseless CE argument back and forth. We have had successful LCs and the last time I looked, the likes of Otto Gloria, Westerhof, Bonfrere were not local.

Those guys spent enough time in Nigeria to understand the Nigerian style of play and most importantly know the strength of their players.
Last edited by Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd on Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
An ignorant mind abhors knowledge.
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

john12 wrote:As long as people keep blaming rohr I will keep reminding them that it is ROHR fault that most of our players perform at WORLDCLASS teams like
Mikel - China
Ighalo - China
Shehu - Turkey
Ekong - Turkey
Idowu - Russia
Modric - REAL MADRID
RAKITIC - BARCELONA
MANDZUKIC- JUVENTUS
PERISIC - Inter Milan
Lovren - LIVERPOOL
Srna- ATLECTICO MADRID

chai, look at their squad vs Ours and cut that ARROGANT/ENTITLED mentality. We lost to a better team just support your team and hope for the best.
Peru beat this “superior” Croatia team.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Even your glorious 1994 team will not beat this CROATIA team of Saturday. You can take that to the bank! The good news for us is that I expect ICELAND to get defeated on friday
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

john12 wrote:Even your glorious 1994 team will not beat this CROATIA team of Saturday. You can take that to the bank! The good news for us is that I expect ICELAND to get defeated on friday
You simply don't know what you are talking about.
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Soccerfan00
Egg
Egg

Post by Soccerfan00 »

ok i am done with this john 12 clown, i mean the utter blasphemy.
doctorollie
Egg
Egg

Post by doctorollie »

Please I need help! How can I not read John12 ridiculous comments? Is it possible to mute this chap now; this is just unbearable having to read the drivel he has spouted over and over again.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

We don’t like to analyze games on facts rather we will analyze games on emotions. Anyway, statistics never lie sha. Croatia squad is as good as anyone in this Tournament
Soccerfan00
Egg
Egg

Post by Soccerfan00 »

john12 wrote:We don’t like to analyze games on facts rather we will analyze games on emotions. Anyway, statistics never lie sha. Croatia squad is as good as anyone in this Tournament
stop it dude, don't you ever insult nigerians ever again. foreigners like you get too excited because we are nice, cool it down boy.
Last edited by Soccerfan00 on Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blueangel
Egg
Egg

Post by blueangel »

john12 wrote:As long as people keep blaming rohr I will keep reminding them that it is ROHR fault that most of our players perform at WORLDCLASS teams like
Mikel - China
Ighalo - China
Shehu - Turkey
Ekong - Turkey
Idowu - Russia
Modric - REAL MADRID
RAKITIC - BARCELONA
MANDZUKIC- JUVENTUS
PERISIC - Inter Milan
Lovren - LIVERPOOL
Srna- ATLECTICO MADRID

Bros John you are absolutely right.

Now please post same for :

Mexico Vs Germany

Switzerland Vs Brazil

Iceland Vs Argentina

These forumers do not get your point. Only players plying their trade in top teams can win matches
It will help them understand.

...waiting
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Its not about LC vs FC.
It is about good coaching versus bad coaching.
It is about good team management vs bad team management.

Cisse has done a great job with Senegal just like Rohr had done a great job with Nigeria until the last game.
Unlike others, I am not going to pretend that Rohr's nationality has anything to do with our defeat against Croatia, because it does not.

I just hope Rohr learns from his mistakes in the last game and makes the necessary changes to the team's setup and mindset.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

john12 wrote:Even your glorious 1994 team will not beat this CROATIA team of Saturday. You can take that to the bank! The good news for us is that I expect ICELAND to get defeated on friday
seems you want to be on my ignore list
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

john12 wrote:We don’t like to analyze games on facts rather we will analyze games on emotions. Anyway, statistics never lie sha. Croatia squad is as good as anyone in this Tournament

Please just go away. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

john12 wrote:Senegal has the better players pound for pound and were expected to win. I don’t see the shock at all or comparisons with Nigeria vs Croatia. Croatia team is as good as anyone in this world cup
What about Morocco?
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Soccerfan00
Egg
Egg

Post by Soccerfan00 »

charlie wrote:Its not about LC vs FC.
It is about good coaching versus bad coaching.
It is about good team management vs bad team management.

Cisse has done a great job with Senegal just like Rohr had done a great job with Nigeria until the last game.
Unlike others, I am not going to pretend that Rohr's nationality has anything to do with our defeat against Croatia, because it does not.

I just hope Rohr learns from his mistakes in the last game and makes the necessary changes to the team's setup and mindset.
you are wrong, cisse took his team to russia to "win" while rohr took his team to "learn" from their so called world class opponents including iceland, these are FACTS.
Last edited by Soccerfan00 on Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

You guys don’t get my POINT. I never said that we cannot aspire, or beat Croatia or that inferior team can’t beat superior team. What I said is that’ when you have an inferior team please cut that ARROGANT/ENTITLED mentality. You should always aspire, believe that you can beat anyone but when your inferior team loses HUMBLE yourself. Football is about teamwork, hardwork etc but QUALITY pass QUANTITY and wata go always find its level
Soccerfan00
Egg
Egg

Post by Soccerfan00 »

john12 wrote:You guys don’t get my POINT. I never said that we cannot aspire, or beat Croatia or that inferior team can’t beat superior team. What I said is that’ when you have an inferior team please cut that ARROGANT/ENTITLED mentality. You should always aspire, believe that you can beat anyone but when your inferior team loses HUMBLE yourself. Football is about teamwork, hardwork etc but QUALITY pass QUANTITY and wata go always find its level
we are not inferior to anyone, this is the world cup. shut up and go to bed typing garbage on the internet. you are a dummy counting chickens before the eggs have hatched.
Last edited by Soccerfan00 on Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.