FC VS LC

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: FC VS LC

Post by wale1974 »

john12 wrote:As long as people keep blaming rohr I will keep reminding them that it is ROHR fault that most of our players perform at WORLDCLASS teams like
Mikel - China
Ighalo - China
Shehu - Turkey
Ekong - Turkey
Idowu - Russia
While Croatia players perform for BACKWATER teams like
Modric - REAL MADRID
RAKITIC - BARCELONA
MANDZUKIC- JUVENTUS
PERISIC - Inter Milan
Lovren - LIVERPOOL
Srna- ATLECTICO MADRID

chai, look at their squad vs Ours and cut that ARROGANT/ENTITLED mentality. We lost to a better team just support your team and hope for the best.

Care to name those World Class players from Mexico?
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Yes, we’re not inferior to anyone but our team(squad) is much weaker than CROATIA and more STRONGER than ICELAND. I will understand your anger if we had lost to ICELAND but Croatia with all those world class players I watch week in and out, I am dumbfounded by the ARROGANCE
Soccerfan00
Egg
Egg

Post by Soccerfan00 »

john12 wrote:Yes, we’re not inferior to anyone but our team(squad) is much weaker than CROATIA and more STRONGER than ICELAND. I will understand your anger if we had lost to ICELAND but Croatia with all those world class players I watch week in and out, I am dumbfounded by the ARROGANCE
dude keep quiet. since you know so much you arrogant dummy. post your brackets for the world cup with wins, losses and draws.

if you can't do that lazy clown, then shut up. we don't care about barcelona, juventus or any of that other rubbish right now. this is not the champions league or european leagues etc.

this is the world cup dummy.
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

john12 wrote: cut that ARROGANT/ENTITLED mentality..................Football is about teamwork, hard work etc
Delete everything else and just stick with this.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

The sad part is that people are indirectly encouraging our players to continue playing at BACKWATER leagues is actually painful. We shouldn’t be blaming our coach for that lost, instead figuring a way to get our boys at the biggest clubs in the world week in and out because at the end of the day QUALITY rules. A player like etebo had such an impressive performance even more than rakitic will be playing his football at STOKE CITY (championship) instead transferring to a big club. 4 years from now, CE delusional mentality will continue
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

john12 wrote:The sad part is that people are indirectly encouraging our players to continue playing at BACKWATER leagues is actually painful. We shouldn’t be blaming our coach for that lost, instead figuring a way to get our boys at the biggest clubs in the world week in and out because at the end of the day QUALITY rules. A player like etebo had such an impressive performance even more than rakitic will be playing his football at STOKE CITY (championship) instead transferring to a big club. 4 years from now, CE delusional mentality will continue

STFU!!!!! :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Truth is bitter but it’s not going to negate the truth.
Soccerfan00
Egg
Egg

Post by Soccerfan00 »

john12 wrote:The g tbtht people are indirectly encouraging our players to continue playing at BACKWATER leagues is actually painful. We shouldn’t be blaming our coach for that lost, instead figuring a way to get our boys at the biggest clubs in the world week in and out because at the end of the day QUALITY rules. A player like etebo had such an impressive performance even more than rakitic will be playing his football at STOKE CITY (championship) instead transferring to a big club. 4 years from now, CE delusional mentality will continue
international football not european league garbage. stick all that $#% up your behind, you are a loser. we don't care about no european league right now dummy.

this is international football which consists of many other factors in play not just some money grab to feed your family, this is about national pride etc which you know nothing about.
Last edited by Soccerfan00 on Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Soccerfan00
Egg
Egg

Post by Soccerfan00 »

john12 wrote:Truth is bitter but it’s not going to negate the truth.
GTFOH with your european league nonsense trash garbage, we don't care about none of that $#% you clown.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Of course it’s about national pride that’s why I’m still supporting my team and believing they can qualify while you guys are denigrating our coach and players. You must learn how to support your team GOOD or Bad and WINNING or Losing. The manner of insults rohr received here is unacceptable you will think SE had better players. Watch how we beat Iceland on Friday. One thing for sure, we’re not losing Friday game. If we do, I will understand people frustration
Soccerfan00
Egg
Egg

Post by Soccerfan00 »

john12 wrote:Of course it’s about national pride that’s why I’m still supporting my team and believing they can qualify while you guys are denigrating our coach and players. You must learn how to support your team GOOD or Bad and WINNING or Losing. The manner of insults rohr received here is unacceptable you will think SE had better players. Watch how we beat Iceland on Friday. One thing for sure, we’re not losing Friday game. If we do, I will understand people frustration
stop it you clown, barcelona and juventus etc are not playing in the world cup but you bragging about those teams, we don't care. this is the world cup, stop spewing your filth. germany, brazil, argentina, spain and many others haven't delivered but you are still boasting about some useless club nonsense, we don't care.
Goldleaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Goldleaf »

Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd wrote:
Goldleaf wrote:
Enyi wrote:Countdown to the first person that will tell us that Senegal won before they had a local coach
Pls don't go there. There will only be another typical senseless CE argument back and forth. We have had successful LCs and the last time I looked, the likes of Otto Gloria, Westerhof, Bonfrere were not local.

Those guys spent enough time in Nigeria to understand the Nigerian style of play and most importantly know the strength of their players.
:agree:
2drama
Eaglet
Eaglet
Location: To my Late Grand-Papa Pa onyemere(he left us oct-26-07) -i miss you -R-I-P

Post by 2drama »

john12 wrote:Even your glorious 1994 team will not beat this CROATIA team of Saturday. You can take that to the bank! The good news for us is that I expect ICELAND to get defeated on friday
:woot: Blasphemy to the highest order

Mods ban this Ewu
http://www.2dramasports.com is live ,Get SE downloads links or watch online links
Get Your Super Eagles Games on DvD Pm 2drama don't live history have a part of it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_national_football_team
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

YemiBrazil wrote:
john12 wrote:Even your glorious 1994 team will not beat this CROATIA team of Saturday. You can take that to the bank! The good news for us is that I expect ICELAND to get defeated on friday
You simply don't know what you are talking about.
Bulgaria 94 had the same calibre of team.

98 team would have beat them in group play too.
Rogermilla
Egg
Egg

Post by Rogermilla »

It is not just LC vs FC, but it is more of how the players perform, the tactics, the approach to the game, the willingness to represent their country. The FCs can still have the same skillful players, however that desire to play to your best abilities and to properly represent your country is lacking. A local coach and especially someone that has played for the team before understands what it means to put on that jersey to represent your country. For the first time, England has appointed a coach in Gareth Southgale who is a former player of their national team in the modern era that understands the team and players.

Senegal appointed their former captain in Aliou Cisse who was part of that golden generation in 2002 that went all the way to the quarter finals. Nigeria appointed Keshi and trusted him to lead the team to the last world cup. Even though Nigeria crashed at the second round, bu you could see the desire of the players to fight and play for each other. I am hoping and praying that Cameroon does the same hing and trust Rigobert Song who to me has been the best ever captain for the Indomitable Lions to take us to the promise land.

Also keep in mind that Joakim Low was Klinsman's assistant coach and see how far Germany went in 2006 and eventual world champions last world cup. Klinsman took the team to great heights in 2006, then left and Germany handed it over to another German in Low to finish the business. At the end of the day, trusting our local coaches and encouraging them will do a lot of good for our African teams
"History shows that this club has had very few strikers like him. I do not know if there has ever been anyone like him before. What I do know is that Barcelona should erect a statue for him. Samuel was a fundamental player here in recent years and was key to all of the titles that the team won."

Andres Iniesta, August 2009
doctorollie
Egg
Egg

Post by doctorollie »

This guy is a lost clown! I wonder when this John12 started following our national team (Super Eagles)?

john12 wrote:Yes, we’re not inferior to anyone but our team(squad) is much weaker than CROATIA and more STRONGER than ICELAND. I will understand your anger if we had lost to ICELAND but Croatia with all those world class players I watch week in and out, I am dumbfounded by the ARROGANCE
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Why are you guys insulting John12. He's just feeling the effect of swallowing a suppository and drinking Garri with Baileys.
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD