Senegal's coaching crew

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Senegal's coaching crew

Post by oloye »

Prince wrote:
Cellular wrote:
onwuatuegwu wrote:Siasia and Oliseh would have done better if they were given half a chance and support given to this journey man coach.
Would Oliseh be able to work with his former teammates without feeling that they will spiritually attack him and possibly poison him?

Me, I am waiting for Finidi to come through...
He has the personality that will be a good fit.
He gets respect without it being due to fear.
Finidi needs to be supported now, no point waiting let him learn on the job
Y0u people amaze me sometimes-does the Nigerian football climate look like one they allow team building or for a coach to learn on the job. Prince my buddy you wan fall for my hand with this comment, looks like you don't know naija fans. :lol:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

It's nice but this isn't something we haven't done before. CCCCCCCCCC, Eguavoen, Keshi, Siasia, Oliseh all were ex Eagles and even Shorummu, Amokachi, Erico and others were staff members.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

kalani JR wrote:It's nice but this isn't something we haven't done before. CCCCCCCCCC, Eguavoen, Keshi, Siasia, Oliseh all were ex Eagles and even Shorummu, Amokachi, Erico and others were staff members.
Thank you, looks like people are suffering from amnesia..when i read these comments i cannot help but wonder if folks simply forget about history. For almost 6 years the LC v FC debate was flogged to death, a number of people now clamoring for LC or our own coach were the champions of FC. And when Osazee raised the Chorus 'Oyinbo na Oyinbo' when Sissy Berti showed , they all sang merrily along :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Rogermilla
Egg
Egg

Post by Rogermilla »

Kabalega wrote:
Rogermilla wrote:First of all not all local coaches are capable of leading our teams. We need to have the best qualified one and unfortunately the best ones are never given the chances. It is one thing to have a local coach, it is also another thing to have the best qualified ones. In my opinion, Nigeria was blessed to have someone like the late great Stephen Keshi who was not only a leader as captain, but an exceptional coach.

Now I don't know much about Finidi's coaching and leadership abilities, but reading this forum, I think he deserves a chance to coach the SE. I admire the player he was and I think he will not allow the team to be as conservative in their approach to the game like Rorh has been.

Keep in mind Aliou Cisse was a defensive minded player for Senegal, but as coach, he made sure that Senegal plays one of their best offensive football, without respecting so called big names.

Cameroon should follow suit and appoint Rigobert Song who In my opinion is one of the, if not the best motivator of the young players and has the ability to make them play to their best abilities. Let's trust our very best local coaches and we will achieve big things
Let me guess, you hate Eto'o?
Nope, I am one of his biggest fans. But as captain, he was horrible. However as a player, one of the best the world has seen. So Nope I don't hate Eto'o
"History shows that this club has had very few strikers like him. I do not know if there has ever been anyone like him before. What I do know is that Barcelona should erect a statue for him. Samuel was a fundamental player here in recent years and was key to all of the titles that the team won."

Andres Iniesta, August 2009
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

Benedict Iroha wrote:
marutimon wrote:
Benedict Iroha wrote:More black coaches please. Keshi is so undervalued...He is the only black man to qualify 2 African teams to world cup.
Not entirely true. Shaibu Amodu qualified two seperate Nigerian teams to the World Cup.
Keshi and Amodu also share one other thing: both were shafted by the FA so that the team they qualified would be led to the World Cup by journeyman white coaches.
Keshi qualified two different African teams (Togo in 2006, Nigeria in 2014).
Yeah but he still qualified two different teams to World Cup. And those two teams are African teams aren't they?
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****