Senegal's coaching crew

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Senegal's coaching crew

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Are filled with Cisse and most of their 2002 players , oma daf etc..bravo...bravo ....
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Senegal's coaching crew

Post by King Futcha »

Tony Sylva
Omar Daf
Lamine Diatta
:thumbs: :thumbs:
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Tbite can you respond to these clowns in the oasis about having African coaches.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

More black coaches please. Keshi is so undervalued...He is the only black man to qualify 2 African teams to world cup.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Benedict Iroha wrote:More black coaches please. Keshi is so undervalued...He is the only black man to qualify 2 African teams to world cup.
RIP BIG BOSS.
onwuatuegwu
Egg
Egg

Post by onwuatuegwu »

Siasia and Oliseh would have done better if they were given half a chance and support given to this journey man coach.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

onwuatuegwu wrote:Siasia and Oliseh would have done better if they were given half a chance and support given to this journey man coach.
Would Oliseh be able to work with his former teammates without feeling that they will spiritually attack him and possibly poison him?

Me, I am waiting for Finidi to come through...
He has the personality that will be a good fit.
He gets respect without it being due to fear.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
KB
Egg
Egg

Post by KB »

Cellular wrote:
onwuatuegwu wrote:Siasia and Oliseh would have done better if they were given half a chance and support given to this journey man coach.
Would Oliseh be able to work with his former teammates without feeling that they will spiritually attack him and possibly poison him?

:laugh: :laugh: :scared:
The more widely Christianity was diffused, and the greater the number of people unprepared for it who were brought under its sway, the less it was understood, the more absolutely was its infallibility insisted on, and the less possible it became to understand the true meaning of the doctrine. Leo Tolstoy, 'The Kingdom of God is within you', Chap 3
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

The irony about the whole issue Pinnick wittingly sabotaged U 20 and U17 to concentrate on the SE . One or two of the players could have emerged to be good additions to SE. Maybe we could have ascertain the true potential of Amuneke as a coach. The fool cut off his nose to spike his face. His perversity is now haunting all of them. Now he will go down as one of the worst NFF administrator. Nothing tangible was achieved during his tenure. SE failed twice to qualify for AFCON . U20 and U17 did not qualify for African championship ethier talk less of going Youth world cup final tournament. The worst he hired this feckless and inept coach to manage SE who does not even know his right from his left. What a shame.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Cellular wrote:

:agree:
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

bully12 wrote:The irony about the whole issue Pinnick wittingly sabotaged U 20 and U17 to concentrate on the SE . One or two of the players could have emerged to be good additions to SE. Maybe we could have ascertain the true potential of Amuneke as a coach. The fool cut off his nose to spike his face. His perversity is now haunting all of them. Now he will go down as one of the worst NFF administrator. Nothing tangible was achieved during his tenure. SE failed twice to qualify for AFCON . U20 and U17 did not qualify for African championship ethier talk less of going Youth world cup final tournament. The worst he hired this feckless and inept coach to manage SE who does not even know his right from his left. What a shame.

leaving under the rock?
Rogermilla
Egg
Egg

Post by Rogermilla »

First of all not all local coaches are capable of leading our teams. We need to have the best qualified one and unfortunately the best ones are never given the chances. It is one thing to have a local coach, it is also another thing to have the best qualified ones. In my opinion, Nigeria was blessed to have someone like the late great Stephen Keshi who was not only a leader as captain, but an exceptional coach.

Now I don't know much about Finidi's coaching and leadership abilities, but reading this forum, I think he deserves a chance to coach the SE. I admire the player he was and I think he will not allow the team to be as conservative in their approach to the game like Rorh has been.

Keep in mind Aliou Cisse was a defensive minded player for Senegal, but as coach, he made sure that Senegal plays one of their best offensive football, without respecting so called big names.

Cameroon should follow suit and appoint Rigobert Song who In my opinion is one of the, if not the best motivator of the young players and has the ability to make them play to their best abilities. Let's trust our very best local coaches and we will achieve big things
"History shows that this club has had very few strikers like him. I do not know if there has ever been anyone like him before. What I do know is that Barcelona should erect a statue for him. Samuel was a fundamental player here in recent years and was key to all of the titles that the team won."

Andres Iniesta, August 2009
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Our most cerebral players well versed in European tactics deserve a chance.

Finidi is one of those people.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Rogermilla wrote:First of all not all local coaches are capable of leading our teams. We need to have the best qualified one and unfortunately the best ones are never given the chances. It is one thing to have a local coach, it is also another thing to have the best qualified ones. In my opinion, Nigeria was blessed to have someone like the late great Stephen Keshi who was not only a leader as captain, but an exceptional coach.

Now I don't know much about Finidi's coaching and leadership abilities, but reading this forum, I think he deserves a chance to coach the SE. I admire the player he was and I think he will not allow the team to be as conservative in their approach to the game like Rorh has been.

Keep in mind Aliou Cisse was a defensive minded player for Senegal, but as coach, he made sure that Senegal plays one of their best offensive football, without respecting so called big names.

Cameroon should follow suit and appoint Rigobert Song who In my opinion is one of the, if not the best motivator of the young players and has the ability to make them play to their best abilities. Let's trust our very best local coaches and we will achieve big things
Let me guess, you hate Eto'o?
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Benedict Iroha wrote:More black coaches please. Keshi is so undervalued...He is the only black man to qualify 2 African teams to world cup.
Not entirely true. Shaibu Amodu qualified two seperate Nigerian teams to the World Cup.
Keshi and Amodu also share one other thing: both were shafted by the FA so that the team they qualified would be led to the World Cup by journeyman white coaches.
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

marutimon wrote:
Not entirely true. Shaibu Amodu qualified two seperate Nigerian teams to the World Cup.
Keshi and Amodu also share one other thing: both were shafted by the FA so that the team they qualified would be led to the World Cup by journeyman white coaches.
Keshi qualified two different African teams (Togo in 2006, Nigeria in 2014).
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

ANC wrote:
bully12 wrote:The irony about the whole issue Pinnick wittingly sabotaged U 20 and U17 to concentrate on the SE . One or two of the players could have emerged to be good additions to SE. Maybe we could have ascertain the true potential of Amuneke as a coach. The fool cut off his nose to spike his face. His perversity is now haunting all of them. Now he will go down as one of the worst NFF administrator. Nothing tangible was achieved during his tenure. SE failed twice to qualify for AFCON . U20 and U17 did not qualify for African championship ethier talk less of going Youth world cup final tournament. The worst he hired this feckless and inept coach to manage SE who does not even know his right from his left. What a shame.

leaving under the rock?
What Bully 12 is saying about the U17 - U20 team and concentrated on the SE only. His disdain for HB players is well documented...
Pinnick would rather these players that 'have been exposed to the scientific methods of football in terms of coaching style, amenities and equipment as well as discipline in areas of fitness and nutrition' build a new-look Super Eagles than the hungry local players still scratching the ground.
http://www.pulse.ng/sports/football/ama ... 97252.html
The federation firmly ruled out the Flying Eagles (U20), Golden Eaglets (U17), the beach soccer team and the Under-23 team as well as the Falconets (U20 women’s team), Flamingos (U17 women’s team) from any match bonuses during tournaments.
https://www.brila.net/nff-scraps-match- ... u23-teams/

Our focus would be the Super Eagles. They are the leading brand of Nigerian football and if they get it right, it will have a roll-on effect on other teams. Eagles are the head of the pyramid and their success will impact on the success or otherwise of the national teams.
Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/nff ... s-pinnick/
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

KB wrote:
Cellular wrote:

:laugh: :laugh: :scared:
Pinnick needs to develop a frame work and ensure that ethics and values are incoporated in training of our local coaches in nigeria. That includes ex internationals e.g finidi, okocha, Oliseh , siasia etc.

We should stop this ideal of picking coaches who don't understand our playing style and our soccer history.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Nigerian fans changing tunes and colours so fast, even the chameleon conceded defeat. Tell me one Nigerian coach that has not been accused of taking bribe and a foreign coach preferred instead.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

oloye wrote:Nigerian fans changing tunes and colours so fast, even the chameleon conceded defeat. Tell me one Nigerian coach that has not been accused of taking bribe and a foreign coach preferred instead.
Even the one that won the AFCON (after 19 years barrenness), qualified us for the World Cup without any drama and got to the last 16 of the World Cup. In the midst of all that, he was being viciously attacked and vilified from all angles.

Nigeran fans get what they deserve and they were duly paid with missing the next 2 AFCONs.
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

We keep harping on this playing style..aagh wait don't bother. As Lionel Ritchie sang in All night long..let the music play on play on.

I can swear the same fans shouting today we're the ones boasting how we were going to beat everyone in group D. Especially after we beat Argentina in that friendly.....can someone bring that thread back to hear what was said about the Eagles and indeed the technical crew.

Please no one should go in there to delete their comments, because it would be nice to read the encomiums that were poured on the coaching crew. Adegun and Adeogun people.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

Cellular wrote:

Finidi needs to be supported now, no point waiting let him learn on the job
Oya back to the matter
open and close