Imagine if Nigeria beats Iceland 5 nil?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet
Imagine if Nigeria beats Iceland 5 nil?

Post by marko »

Can you imagine the fear it will send into the spine of the Argentine coaching crew and its players, Nigeria will be making a huge statement by thrashing Iceland like they owned them money

Argentina will be forced to change their formation, they will be forced to play a bit cautious and not try to attack Nigeria from the start, they will probably play more deep, all dependent on the result of Croatia and Argentina tomorrow which i feel will end in a draw

That confidence alone going into the final game at the back of a huge victory, if Nigeria had 4- 5 standout players against Iceland, who is Argentina going to mark out

Maybe i am dreaming, but it is possible and all depends on the mindset of those players on Friday
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Imagine if Nigeria beats Iceland 5 nil?

Post by oloye »

Go ahead imagine it...it is imaginations like this that make people begin to heap insults on players when they wake up and realise that they have been projecting their imaginations on the players(borrowed from seara ).

Go ahead Marko....lie down and imagine it :lol:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Iceland losing by a large margin is not unthinkable.

They defend well when they are forced to. But once they open up they are pretty easy to score on.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Too many jokers on this site. :lol: :lol: :lol:
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

When was the last time the SE scored more than 2 goals in a world cup match? I think many of you need serious beatings from SARS
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Bigpokey24 wrote:When was the last time the SE scored more than 2 goals in a world cup match? I think many of you need serious beatings from SARS
You are a toro toro goat. What if it happens, wetin you go talk? :roll:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
Bestplayer
Egg
Egg

Post by Bestplayer »

marko wrote:Can you imagine the fear it will send into the spine of the Argentine coaching crew and its players, Nigeria will be making a huge statement by thrashing Iceland like they owned them money

Argentina will be forced to change their formation, they will be forced to play a bit cautious and not try to attack Nigeria from the start, they will probably play more deep, all dependent on the result of Croatia and Argentina tomorrow which i feel will end in a draw

That confidence alone going into the final game at the back of a huge victory, if Nigeria had 4- 5 standout players against Iceland, who is Argentina going to mark out

Maybe i am dreaming, but it is possible and all depends on the mindset of those players on Friday
You must be in lala land especially with Rohr sewage as the coach.... :mad:
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Nigeria don’t deserve to win by such a margin,if they manage to score and prevent Iceland from scoring I’ll call it a miracle I doubt it $15k can improve them.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

100%Naija wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:When was the last time the SE scored more than 2 goals in a world cup match? I think many of you need serious beatings from SARS
You are a toro toro goat. What if it happens, wetin you go talk? :roll:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Don't mind the "mumu!" He has no sense at all.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

Don't think this SE have five goals in them. They are a badly assembled bunch with too many defensive minded players. Even if they are lucky to score first, watch them dance in circles in their own half courtesy of Etebo and Ekong until Iceland equalizes and then they become deflated opening the door for Iceland to win it. Worse is a coach that thinks a loss is ok afterall the team is not good enough he will say and he has the Worldcup on his resume.
Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

Iceland will score a goal from a set piece and that will be it.

Huff puffing will take us nowhere.
jungle-jawara
Egg
Egg

Post by jungle-jawara »

Would be nice, but who are the players to score 5? Win, yes but 5...
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

..and lose 0-1 to Argentina
Last edited by Rawlings on Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
fledy
Egg
Egg

Post by fledy »

@Marko this will be a tough act for this group. I fear that we don't have the creativity to unlock their well organized defensive shape. The Argies couldn't with Messi and his boys.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

I will take my critic hat of for a second, I think you are a bad matchup for Iceland and will win comfortably.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
zulu
Egg
Egg

Post by zulu »

dreamsssss
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

I have imagined it. But it would not send any fear to Argentines when they are the ones pimping Naija. No, they will slap Naija left and right no doubt!
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
mmeny
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mmeny »

marko wrote:Can you imagine the fear it will send into the spine of the Argentine coaching crew and its players, Nigeria will be making a huge statement by thrashing Iceland like they owned them money

It would only make you feel good we know you don't care for second about what Argentina feels. This post is about you projecting
Just because cat sabi swim no mean say him be catfish - M.I
2drama
Eaglet
Eaglet
Location: To my Late Grand-Papa Pa onyemere(he left us oct-26-07) -i miss you -R-I-P

Post by 2drama »

are you playing Xbox 360 or PS4 pass the controller :lol: :lol:
http://www.2dramasports.com is live ,Get SE downloads links or watch online links
Get Your Super Eagles Games on DvD Pm 2drama don't live history have a part of it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_national_football_team
visieC
Egg
Egg

Post by visieC »

Dreaming....wake up please
asabatex
Egg
Egg

Post by asabatex »

Imagine if Iceland does no show up for the games... :lol:
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Zero shot on goal in God knows when and you want to score 5 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

wale1974 wrote:Zero shot on goal in God knows when and you want to score 5 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Stop propagating the myth. 2 shots on goal.