Rohr under pressure from players...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Rohr under pressure from players...

Post by fabio »

This is evidence of the JJ

[/video]
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Which qualifiers did we play with 3 man defense? Ok oh.

yahooozeeee, yahooozeeee
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

imehjunior wrote:
fabio wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
green4life wrote:J.J.
of the highest order!
Peterside Idah just confirmed on Channels TV there was a meeting and there will be four changes in the team.

The players will play in their natural positions and it was agreed that the coach was too cautious and that translated into the display on against Croatia.

There will be a 3 man defense (as it was in the qualifiers), more in the attack and the players want to attack.

Also Etebo and Ndidi had not competitive game for about two months and it was wrong to throw them into into such a game.

Peterside just confirmed that Rohr was overwhelmed and under pressure because of the world cup and it was his first world cup.
Was about posting this also. Just listen to Idah Peterside confirm most of this.
1. Players met with coach
2. Players to play in natural positions they play in their clubs
3. Will be playing with same 3 man defence they played in qualifiers .
4. There will be some slight changes.
5. Claiming Etebo and Ndidi were not match fit.
6. Claiming there will be 4 changes but not clear if it's just tactics or personnel changes.
Some of the points I can remember from the interview .
Which games did this happen in and please let us know the specific line up :D

TIA
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

naijaguy wrote:
imehjunior wrote:
fabio wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
of the highest order!
Peterside Idah just confirmed on Channels TV there was a meeting and there will be four changes in the team.

The players will play in their natural positions and it was agreed that the coach was too cautious and that translated into the display on against Croatia.

There will be a 3 man defense (as it was in the qualifiers), more in the attack and the players want to attack.

Also Etebo and Ndidi had not competitive game for about two months and it was wrong to throw them into into such a game.

Peterside just confirmed that Rohr was overwhelmed and under pressure because of the world cup and it was his first world cup.
Was about posting this also. Just listen to Idah Peterside confirm most of this.
6. Claiming there will be 4 changes but not clear if it's just tactics or personnel changes.
Junk Journalism.
Does Peterside work with Rohr?? Or probably he read it just like we did now from punch.

Rohr just got Sam Audu who is the FIFA appointed team reporter reassigned for revealing game line ups, but you want us to believe Peterside was authorized to come and reveal the stuff above. Ok oh. :lol:

fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

metalalloy wrote:
Rohr just got Sam Audu who is the FIFA appointed team reporter reassigned for revealing game line ups, but you want us to believe Peterside was authorized to come and reveal the stuff above. Ok oh. :lol:
But you believe Kickoff chief line, which included 4 changes alluded to by Peterside.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

fabio no get sense at all :lol: :lol: :lol:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Bigpokey24 wrote:fabio no get sense at all :lol: :lol: :lol:
Still searching for any sense in all your posts ....
imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

metalalloy wrote:
imehjunior wrote:
fabio wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
of the highest order!

Which games did this happen in and please let us know the specific line up :D

TIA
Bros na reported speech I dey do o. Left for me this interfering is the beginning of the end and I am already in nations cup mode.
"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

fabio wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:The person that posted this should be konked..if your brain can't spot a JJ.....then you have wasted your education
.. Better than your wasted Mind and Brain
The man na REAL mumu and indeed, a WASTE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

... everybody has no sense, except the FOOLISH Bigpokey24, yet common sense says otherwise :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

fabio wrote:
Still searching for any sense in all your posts ....
... not only you - bro! I have been doing same and have found nothing even now :curse: :curse: :curse:
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

fabio wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
But you believe Kickoff chief line, which included 4 changes alluded to by Peterside.

Of course changes are possible and likely. They are not facing the same team they played last week, and not everyone covered themselves in glory. I dont believe any line up until i see the official line up released on game day. The JJ i referred to is the story about players taking matters into their own hands or pressuring the coach to do anything. Peterside's story seems like a misdirection to me for the inaccuracy posted above. No one close to the team would come out and make these statement especially less than 24 hours after the team complained to FIFA about leaked lines ups.

goke313
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by goke313 »

don’t like the message, attack the messenger...tomorrow we’ll see if its JJ
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

fabio wrote:
imehjunior wrote: Those where his words on Channel tv this morning.
imehjunior, I listened to the interview, but those who didn't listen to the interview, claim it is JJ....
You dey mind dem? No be so we dey do? In this Site, we (many of us) know nothing, yet gets into argument with people who know what they are talking about
Metho scorpion
Egg
Egg

Post by Metho scorpion »

fabio wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:The person that posted this should be konked..if your brain can't spot a JJ.....then you have wasted your education
.. Better than your wasted Mind and Brain

...fabio, you can cause trouble with laughter...
...your response, na fight...? ...:lol: :lol: :lol: ...
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

fabio wrote:This is evidence of the JJ

[/video]
From this video, it should be evident by now that our trainee coach was the one who put a leash on our boys.

How dare he try to insinuate that the boys were not playing to instruction.

Anyway, glad to hear the attack dog has been let off the leash.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

AHEM!!!
Etebo, Ndidi still playing, Echiejile is no where in sight!. Next time we tell you clowns about JJ, SHINE YA EYE!!!! :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

metalalloy wrote:AHEM!!!
Etebo, Ndidi still playing, Echiejile is no where in sight!. Next time we tell you clowns about JJ, SHINE YA EYE!!!! :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Na wa ooo..

The chap stated two - four changes... There are two confirmed changes :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

fabio wrote:
metalalloy wrote:AHEM!!!
Na wa ooo..

The chap stated two - four changes... There are two confirmed changes :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Even stevie wonder predicted four changes. Are you not the same one that was pointing to colin udohs line up that had Ebuehim Echiejile, Ighalo and Simi in it :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Hopefully, one day, you people will figure out to to utilize your brains and stop believing junk journalism that was meant to fool foreigners.

Ps. Im still waiting for the qualifiers that we played 3-5-2.
Last edited by metalalloy on Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Odas wrote:
fabio wrote:
imehjunior wrote: Those where his words on Channel tv this morning.
imehjunior, I listened to the interview, but those who didn't listen to the interview, claim it is JJ....
You dey mind dem? No be so we dey do? In this Site, we (many of us) know nothing, yet gets into argument with people who know what they are talking about

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

goke313 wrote:don’t like the message, attack the messenger...tomorrow we’ll see if its JJ

Tomorrow don reach abi? Your eye don shine yet? :taunt:

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

FABIOOOOOOO and the other JJ crew. How far? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: