THE MEXICAN MODEL

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
THE MEXICAN MODEL

Post by jette1 »

Morocco completely debasing Portugal with Mexican model but needs the goal to cap it. Should Nigeria apply this model we will all remaining 2 games
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: THE MEXICAN MODEL

Post by Mr. Piffington »

jette1 wrote:Morocco completely debasing Portugal with Mexican model but needs the goal to cap it. Should Nigeria apply this model we will all remaining 2 games
You need discipline to make that model work.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

I think they have been disciplined; shooting at has been rather wild

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Iran applying a measure of the Mexican model
The premise for Mexican model essentially is to create a paradox by not playing to the rules. The rules being the status quo that there is a unilateral system of the game as reinforced by the hierarchy that one class of teams is superior to others therefore must be followed and allowed to dictate flow of game on the pitch, tradition, outcomes, results and narratives. This is essentially what ROHR fell for.
When you play differently you are negatively labeled in an attempt to make you feel that your system is somehow inferior and inadequate.
I’m glad Mexico, Senegal and Iran have put a wedge to these falls narratives. Hopefully would compel the so called inferior teams to start rethinking how to stop these FIFA ranking based discriminatory narratives
Last edited by jette1 on Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

jette1 wrote:Iran applying a measure of the Mexican model
The premise for Mexican model essentially is to create a paradox by not playing to the rules. The rules being the status quo that there is a unilateral system of the game as reinforced by the hierarchy that one class of teams is superior to others therefore must be followed and allowed to dictate flow of game, tradition, outcomes, results and narratives. This is essentially what ROHR fell for.
When you play differently you are negatively labeled in an attempt to make you feel that your system is somehow inferior and inadequate.
I’m glad Mexico, Senegal and Iran have put a wedge to make the so called inferior teams to start rethinking how to stop these FIFA ranking based discriminatory narratives
:clap: :clap: KPOM!
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"