Mikel is a class act, Colin asked him about the number 10

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Mikel is a class act, Colin asked him about the number 1

Post by The YeyeMan »

niyi wrote:Another controversy is Rohr complaining that journalists leaked his starting line up two days before the game. The truth is that journalists simply speculated based on training patterns. All the other countries have the same thing happening to them... the Croatian lineup was leaked a week ahead of the game!

A fallout from this is that FIFA's assigned journalist to the team Samm Audu of mtnfootball has been sacked https://goalball.com.ng/fifas-nigeria-c ... um=twitter
So the journalist is now to blame. This Rohr. :lol: :lol:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

You guys can see how this failure is trying to limit the damage to himself.

Nothing is his fault.

First the boys did not play to instruction but are young and will learn.

Now it is that his lineup was leaked. Whaaaat?

Croatian coach was so confident he released his list well ahead. Nonsense and ingredient.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

niyi wrote:Another controversy is Rohr complaining that journalists leaked his starting line up two days before the game. The truth is that journalists simply speculated based on training patterns. All the other countries have the same thing happening to them... the Croatian lineup was leaked a week ahead of the game!

A fallout from this is that FIFA's assigned journalist to the team Samm Audu of mtnfootball has been sacked https://goalball.com.ng/fifas-nigeria-c ... um=twitter
Hmm how trustworthy is this report? A review of Annette Braun's twitter account shows she has been tweeting about Nigeria since early May. It doesn't look like someone who was just appointed to replace Sam Audu.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

i think the @FIFAWorldCupNGA was just taken away from Samm who has been tweeting since May
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

niyi wrote:i think the @FIFAWorldCupNGA was just taken away from Samm who has been tweeting since May

Damn you are correct. This is a link to cache of the page.

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/ ... irefox-b-1
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

The YeyeMan wrote:

So the journalist is now to blame. This Rohr. :lol: :lol:
The Croatian coach announced theirs weeks to the WC sef...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

You guys should leave rohr alone and support your team. We already lost that game and cannot resuscitate the scoreline just support your team and hope for the best. SE for life
2drama
Eaglet
Eaglet
Location: To my Late Grand-Papa Pa onyemere(he left us oct-26-07) -i miss you -R-I-P

Post by 2drama »

john12 wrote:You guys should leave rohr alone and support your team. We already lost that game and cannot resuscitate the scoreline just support your team and hope for the best. SE for life
Who is WE? Ghanaweb Troll
http://www.2dramasports.com is live ,Get SE downloads links or watch online links
Get Your Super Eagles Games on DvD Pm 2drama don't live history have a part of it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_national_football_team
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Mikel is just all talk. I need to see it on the pitch. I don't want to see that garbage he gave Nigerians-No energy, no fight, just strolling around. Good player, but too damnn slow.. He is a fake #10.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

The problem is DELUSIONAL people blaming rohr for SE weakness. Prior to Croatia game, almost everyone agreed that MIKEL best position is AM. Infact, the few times that Mikel was absent and iwobi or etebo was sent to “AM” the general consensus here was that “MIKEL WAS MISSED AT AM” infact, I will pull
Nigeria vs South Africa (0 - 2)
Algeria vs Nigeria (1-1)
Poland vs Nigeria (0-1)
Almost everyone agreed that Mikel was missed in his “AM” position. All of a sudden, Mikel plays one bad game against Croatia and people are screaming why did rohr play him in that position.

2) you should always aspire, hope and believe that you can beat any team but don’t be ARROGANT/ENTITLED when your much weaker team loses to a superior squad.
3) most of Nigeria players perform week in and out at Backwater team while Croatia guys are playing for world class teams so I don’t even know where this arrogance stems from
4) in the history of AFRICAN football, there’s no AFRICAN team that has ever beaten Croatia so once again I don’t know where this arrogance stems from
5) A true FAN/SUPPORTER supports his/her team good or bad not denigrate their coach
6) I expect Nigeria to Beat ICELAND but I’m not sure we can beat Argentina
born2win
Egg
Egg

Post by born2win »

highbury wrote:Mikel is just all talk. I need to see it on the pitch. I don't want to see that garbage he gave Nigerians-No energy, no fight, just strolling around. Good player, but too damnn slow.. He is a fake #10.
It's the last 5 friendly matches in which we lost all and drew with Congo.

Football is mostly about at the moment form.

He doesn't have the energy to play that role.

Why is that hard to understand
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
1naija wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:i no go lie, Mikel get serious confido..chei :clap: :clap:
Post the video. Some people have regular jobs and can't be on Facebook during work hours like Southwest farmers market meat section employees. :mad:
how the heck can i post facebook video?
Can you not embed a link to the video? My goodness!
i can embed youtube
Embeb your brain in school of common sense.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

highbury wrote:Mikel is just all talk. I need to see it on the pitch. I don't want to see that garbage he gave Nigerians-No energy, no fight, just strolling around. Good player, but too damnn slow.. He is a fake #10.
Haha... Take a deep breath and breathe slowly my brother. :lol:
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

When Mikel dosent play and our midfielders cannot string passes together they will complain vs SA and Poland
When Mikel is played at CM and dosent have the lungs to run or ball hugs they will complain
When Mikel plays Am and isn’t impressive they will complain. Vs France, Argentina 2014
One thing about people here is their inconsistency we should always stick to our opinion and accept responsibility