Iran 0 Vs Spain 1.............

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Iran 1 Vs Spain 0.............

Post by Bigpokey24 »

why the thread dey talk say Iran 1- Espana 0 :lol:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Iran still got another shot at qualifying...........they just have to win their last match.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Bigpokey24 wrote:why the thread dey talk say Iran 1- Espana 0 :lol:
Na so I want am. :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

I feel like Iran can get a result against Portugal if they play like this
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

juventuss wrote:I feel like Iran can get a result against Portugal if they play like this
They have no choice but to be a lot more offensive against Portugal. Portugal only needs a draw while they need a win.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

juventuss wrote:I feel like Iran can get a result against Portugal if they play like this
If Portugal pull the rubbish they did against Morroco, Iran will do them
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

oloye wrote:
If Portugal pull the rubbish they did against Morroco, Iran will do them
yeah right... please.. dem no born Iran well to come out vs Cron and Portugal( when Portugal only needs one point to advance
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Iran 0 Vs Spain 1.............

Post by metalalloy »

Decent try by Iran. All hope is not lost.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

soothsayer
Egg
Egg

Post by soothsayer »

someraulting throwin..??
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

So Iran has scored one goal and conceded one. Both of them own goals lol.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

soothsayer wrote:someraulting throwin..??
Is this the first time you are seeing that?
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

who won?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

4 Barca players + 4 Real Madrid players +1 ManCity player + 1ManUtd player + 1 Alt. Madrid...........................scraps a win with the help of the Ref.
Meanwhile, the coward masquerading as our coach is busying reminding our players why we have to SURRENDER to Argentina in our last game.........................'remember they have Messi, Ze Maria; Aguero etc'

Picnick :curse: should GO with his cowardly wowo coach :curse: .....................bloody 1diots :curse: , both of them.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Iran try not many teams will make Spain fans shake like this and take them to last minute.
Can Morocco show such pride against Spain in their last game?
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Zit, you made me make a fool of myself. :mad: I sent my Iranian collegue a congratulation message thinking they won.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

theYemster wrote:So Iran has scored one goal and conceded one. Both of them own goals lol.
That was a goal by Costa, no?
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

Enugu II wrote:
theYemster wrote:So Iran has scored one goal and conceded one. Both of them own goals lol.
I believe so. IT deflected off Costa
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Enugu II wrote:
Own goal
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

1naija wrote:Zit, you made me make a fool of myself. :mad: I sent my Iranian collegue a congratulation message thinking they won.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

asabatex
Egg
Egg

Post by asabatex »

The stupid Rawr is still preaching the same against Iceland... :curse: I seriously hope that there is a player mutiny against the coach. The e-diot coach castrated our team.

zee wrote:4 Barca players + 4 Real Madrid players +1 ManCity player + 1ManUtd player + 1 Alt. Madrid...........................scraps a win with the help of the Ref.
Meanwhile, the coward masquerading as our coach is busying reminding our players why we have to SURRENDER to Argentina in our last game.........................'remember they have Messi, Ze Maria; Aguero etc'

Picnick :curse: should GO with his cowardly wowo coach :curse: .....................bloody 1diots :curse: , both of them.
folem
Egg
Egg

Post by folem »

wale1974 wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
Own goal
Costa, it hit his right on the way to goal, unless FIFA has a change of mind.

[/video]
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

joao wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
txj wrote:May not like it, but Carlos Queiroz is a master at defensive organization
Their defensive shape nah correct box. :clap:
Same people ranting against 'parking the bus' are now praising a primarily defensive coach?
Let's see how many balls they're able to put in the opposition's net in this tournament.

If you dont undertstand the argument then please dont interject yourself. There is NOTHING WRONG with parking the bus when you are iran playing Spain. There is EVERYTHING WRONG with parking the bus when you are a team like Manchester United and/or Real Madrid parking the bus against anyone!

Hopefully you can understand the difference, somehow i doubt you have the capacity of doing so.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

metalalloy wrote:
joao wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
txj wrote:May not like it, but Carlos Queiroz is a master at defensive organization
Their defensive shape nah correct box. :clap:
Same people ranting against 'parking the bus' are now praising a primarily defensive coach?
Let's see how many balls they're able to put in the opposition's net in this tournament.

If you dont undertstand the argument then please dont interject yourself. There is NOTHING WRONG with parking the bus when you are iran playing Spain. There is EVERYTHING WRONG with parking the bus when you are a team like Manchester United and/or Real Madrid parking the bus against anyone!

Hopefully you can understand the difference, somehow i doubt you have the capacity of doing so.
Shattap dia, bus is bus, you either drive it or park it.