Iran 0 Vs Spain 1.............

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Iran 0 Vs Spain 1.............

Post by fabio »

zee wrote:4 Barca players + 4 Real Madrid players +1 ManCity player + 1ManUtd player + 1 Alt. Madrid...........................scraps a win with the help of the Ref.
Meanwhile, the coward masquerading as our coach is busying reminding our players why we have to SURRENDER to Argentina in our last game.........................'remember they have Messi, Ze Maria; Aguero etc'

Picnick :curse: should GO with his cowardly wowo coach :curse: .....................bloody 1diots :curse: , both of them.
Another one sees the light.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Iran 1 Vs Spain 0.............

Post by metalalloy »

oloye wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
joao wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
txj wrote:May not like it, but Carlos Queiroz is a master at defensive organization
Their defensive shape nah correct box. :clap:
Same people ranting against 'parking the bus' are now praising a primarily defensive coach?
Let's see how many balls they're able to put in the opposition's net in this tournament.

If you dont undertstand the argument then please dont interject yourself. There is NOTHING WRONG with parking the bus when you are iran playing Spain. There is EVERYTHING WRONG with parking the bus when you are a team like Manchester United and/or Real Madrid parking the bus against anyone!

Hopefully you can understand the difference, somehow i doubt you have the capacity of doing so.
Shattap dia, bus is bus, you either drive it or park it.
:lol: :lol: :lol: and Man U should always be driving the bus! :taunt:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16