ROHR IS ABOUT TO MAKE THE DUMBEST DECISION YET AS SE COACH

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
ROHR IS ABOUT TO MAKE THE DUMBEST DECISION YET AS SE COACH

Post by vancity eagle »

According to owngoal, who have actually been acurate when it comes to these matters, Rohr is contemplating dropping Iwobi for Ahmed "chickenhead" Musa.

Is this guy frigging insane ? Is he just daft and dumb ? Is this deliberate sabotage ?

What kind of feckless, retarded coach would bench his teams most creative player for the DUMBEST.

He said he wants to use "Musa's pace" to draw out Iceland and create spaces.

Has this fool of a coach never watched Iceland play ? Did he not watch them play against Argentina just the other day ?

Musa IS THE LAST PLAYER YOU WANT ON THE PITCH AGAINST A TEAM LIKE ICELAND.

They are not going to give us any space for Musa's pace to be useful you retarded coach. What kind of dummy coaching is this ?

Iceland will just sit back and park the bus and hope to score on corner kicks. What we need on the pitch are our most techinical players, our best dribblers, our smartest players, and our best passers. Musa fits the bill on none of these.

I swear if this football coward of a coach dares start that CHicken head wastepipe against Iceland,

Thunder fire this stupid man.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: ROHR IS ABOUT TO MAKE THE DUMBEST DECISION YET AS SE COA

Post by Damunk »

vancity eagle wrote:According to owngoal, who have actually been acurate when it comes to these matters, Rohr is contemplating dropping Iwobi for Ahmed "chickenhead" Musa.

Is this guy frigging insane ? Is he just daft and dumb ? Is this deliberate sabotage ?

What kind of feckless, retarded coach would bench his teams most creative player for the DUMBEST.

He said he wants to use "Musa's pace" to draw out Iceland and create spaces.

Has this fool of a coach never watched Iceland play ? Did he not watch them play against Argentina just the other day ?

Musa IS THE LAST PLAYER YOU WANT ON THE PITCH AGAINST A TEAM LIKE ICELAND.

They are not going to give us any space for Musa's pace to be useful you retarded coach. What kind of dummy coaching is this ?

Iceland will just sit back and park the bus and hope to score on corner kicks. What we need on the pitch are our most techinical players, our best dribblers, our smartest players, and our best passers. Musa fits the bill on none of these.

I swear if this football coward of a coach dares start that CHicken head wastepipe against Iceland,

Thunder fire this stupid man.
Wait to see with your own eyes first before you have a fit and pee in your pants.
Are you insane?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

No, own goal has not been very accurate during this world cup. Didnt they claim Mikel would play as defensive midfielder against Croatia? But i agree playing Musa against a team that will sit back for 90mins will be dumb,but i doubt that iceland will sit back against us. From our last match everyone could see that we have a poor team, so they would take advantage of that.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

I am beginning to think this Northern quota on the first 11 is a real possiblity.

this feckless coach has forced Shehu Abdullahi upon us for so long, when it was apparent that Ebuehi was far better.

Now that it seems Shehu WILL FINALLY be replaced for Ebuehi, all of a sudden in comes "chicken head" Ahmed Musa to apparently take the place of our most creative player. Northern quota satisfied.

In what world would any right thinking coach make these imbecilic decisions ?
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Forcing a Quota System is for brainless primitive people who belong in the stone age.

Now more reasonable quota systems are based on the issue of equitable allocation, and making sure that the marginalized are considered during recruitment, development, training etc.

But recruitment in all parts of an economy must always draw from the most appropriate personnel.

I hope the NFF are not really pushing such a strategy, because it will only destroy Nigerian football. You do not put the cart before the horse.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

gochino wrote:No, own goal has not been very accurate during this world cup. Didnt they claim Mikel would play as defensive midfielder against Croatia? But i agree playing Musa against a team that will sit back for 90mins will be dumb,but i doubt that iceland will sit back against us. From our last match everyone could see that we have a poor team, so they would take advantage of that.
Iceland are not sitting back...They feel like they can beat us...so it's going to be an open game.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

If there is a quota system and the rest of the team plays along, then they are just as culpable.
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

I think it is not a bad idea
Oya back to the matter
open and close
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

What is it with this place?
Or is it just Nigerians?
Somebody throws in an obnoxious, purely speculative idea and everyone jumps in throwing verbiage, firstly as if it is actually true and secondly as if looking for the first opportunity to release bitterness.
Are people so frustrated in their lives? :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

Sounds like Shehu will be starting.
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Synopsis wrote:Sounds like Shehu will be starting.
A very very good defender.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

vancity eagle wrote:I am beginning to think this Northern quota on the first 11 is a real possiblity.

What quota are you talking about... Musa deserves to start depending on the formation.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Goalgetter
Egg
Egg

Post by Goalgetter »

He’s basically sacrificing the most creative player on the team (Iwobi) for Mikel..Starting Musa is not a terrible idea, but dropping Iwobi is. Mikel is the problem not Musa. Mikel will most likely play the # 10 role yet again. Terrible.
Are you saying that things you do not know, do not exist, just because you do not know that they exist?
RomanusOjinta
Egg
Egg

Post by RomanusOjinta »

If the starting lineup shows that Shehu starts and/or Iwobi is dropped, I won't bother watching.

Can't put my emotions on the line for a coach who is so obviously compromised if that is the case.
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Damunk wrote:What is it with this place?
Or is it just Nigerians?
Somebody throws in an obnoxious, purely speculative idea and everyone jumps in throwing verbiage, firstly as if it is actually true and secondly as if looking for the first opportunity to release bitterness.
I hope the NFF are not really pushing such a strategy,
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by okidoki »

There will be no space for Musa to run in, Iceland is Chelsea of old. Two blocks of 4’s neatly packed, to form triangles with the remaining two not that far from them too. No way Musa is useful.
Playing Iwobi in the center, is a must though.
"Nigeria", Africas only true hope of bringing the World cup home to motherland.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Or is it just Nigerians?
People just love conspiracy theories. In a 23 man team, there are only two Northerners and even that is too much for some. As if Musa and Abdulahi do not deserve their places in the Eagles. If not that we even lucked up with Ebuehi, would anyone be even talking about benching Shehu? As for Musa, if he doesn't deserve to be in the squad...who does? Dude doesn't even start and people are still hating.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

We need mobility, speed and trickery against Iceland. Force them to make task tackles in their box or nervous to avoid making one. Crosses into their box will not work
We must be direct and pacey. Musa will do
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Or is it just Nigerians?
No be the same mentality start slavery and other ethnic cleansing and race hating conflicts?
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

I know some of you guys are relatively young but some of you think like you were born last night. Speculations about a quota system based on the idea of Musa starting is simply juvenile. Perhaps it would help to point out that not so long ago, Musa was a very effective starter for the SuperEagles. I think it’s time to go back to what worked so well during the qualifiers, allowing for the emergence of Ndidi and the absence of Simon. I hope we lineup as follows:

Ezenwa
Shehu Balogun/Omeruo Ekong/Omeruo Echiejile
Moses Mikel Ndidi Iwobi
Musa Ihenacho

Note that I’m opting for the fittest two amongst Balogun, Ekong and Omeruo :!:

Cheers.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

VE you’re MAD. Please, what did iwobi do in the 60 minutes he played against CROATIA. Although, I am iwobi fan but he was totally rubbish against Croatia. I believe that maybe it was due to him playing on the wings or was just an off day but I remembered that he has played decently on the wings before. It’s good that musa is given a chance because his an experience player that has scored in the World Cup before. You guys should stop castigating our HAUSA player STOP.
Last edited by john12 on Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

The angel* didn’t vilify iwobi for having a $#% performance against CROATIA but thinks given musa a chance to express himself is bad. The angel* now claims musa is there on quota system. Look at musa CV
1, Super eagles present top scorer
2, 3x Russian league winner
3 only Nigerian to score 2 goals in a game at the World Cup
4, NPL youngest top scorer
5, champions league, uefa Cup Experience
6, scored over 50 goals in Europe since he started playing

angel*! Is your iwobi, ighalo, Iheanacho resume as STRONG AS HIS??? I’m sick and tired people picking aNd choosing who to pick on. I believe that musa is only being disrespected based on either his religion, tribe
Last edited by john12 on Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Shameless fool, in the history of Nigerian football at the World Cup, has anyone ever been more impressive at a single game like musa did vs Argentina?? If there’s any neon the team that has earned their right to be in our 23 then musa is one of them. Shameless tribalistic angel* musa will ply and ply well tomorrow haters can hug transformers