ROHR IS ABOUT TO MAKE THE DUMBEST DECISION YET AS SE COACH

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

john12
Egg
Egg
Re: ROHR IS ABOUT TO MAKE THE DUMBEST DECISION YET AS SE COA

Post by john12 »

Romansojinta you’re stupid. Please, what did iwobi do against Croatia to think his undroppable? And even the much maligned shehu had a decent performance. He wasn’t responsible for any goal at all despite modric targeting his wings, he handled Perisic well. We should stop this tribalistic attack on our HAUSA players because it’s quite lame, tacky and wack. Iwobi was POOR against CROATIA and if the coach decides to drop him that’s fine. Moses, Mikel, ighalo were also poor in that game. Any one of those 4 can be dropped for tomorrow game
Last edited by john12 on Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

The intention is presumably to widen the pitch and force Iceland’s two banks of to decompress. Playing narrow with inverted runs out wide, plays very much into the hand of the Nordsmen. Musa mightn’t be the best option wide left but may well be the only option. Much like the rest, Iwobi was uninspiring and far from the “must win” standard of an opening fixture at the Mundial. Not championing the inclusion of Musa rather stating the obvious, Nigeria are poor in quality and limited in options.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

John12 STFU. Iwobi was played out of position. That was why he had a bad game.Even moron like yourself knows he is more effective playing as a CAM. As for Shehu, he is a downgrade compared to Ebuehi. Shehi was a - going foward.Ebuehi gives us more width.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

bret- hart wrote:John12 STFU. Iwobi was played out of position. That was why he had a bad game.Even moron like yourself knows he is more effective playing as a CAM. As for Shehu, he is a downgrade compared to Ebuehi. Shehi was a - going foward.Ebuehi gives us more width.
Stfu fart-face. Must be sh***tn bricks like u do every morning. :thumbs:
OCCUPY NFF!!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

This is the same position he played against ZAMBIA (away) ZAMBIA (Home) and he has been playing the same position for Arsenal all season long. You cannot exonerate him when he has a bad performance on the wings while disrespecting musa. The simple fact is that iwobi (FAN) had a bad performance alongside Mikel, ighalo, Victor Moses and if the coach decides to replace any of those 4 and string changes we should still Support.
When IWOBI plays bad our tribalist will claim it’s because of his position (a position that he has played exceptionally before)
When Musa plays bad they will claim his there because of QUOTA SYSTEM. Oya continue
GREENWHITEGREEN
Egg
Egg

Post by GREENWHITEGREEN »

Benedict Iroha wrote:
gochino wrote:No, own goal has not been very accurate during this world cup. Didnt they claim Mikel would play as defensive midfielder against Croatia? But i agree playing Musa against a team that will sit back for 90mins will be dumb,but i doubt that iceland will sit back against us. From our last match everyone could see that we have a poor team, so they would take advantage of that.
Iceland are not sitting back...They feel like they can beat us...so it's going to be an open game.
Feel like ke? They are sure we CANNOT beat them.
-Simpli fy -
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Coach wrote:The intention is presumably to widen the pitch and force Iceland’s two banks of to decompress. Playing narrow with inverted runs out wide, plays very much into the hand of the Nordsmen. Musa mightn’t be the best option wide left but may well be the only option. Much like the rest, Iwobi was uninspiring and far from the “must win” standard of an opening fixture at the Mundial. Not championing the inclusion of Musa rather stating the obvious, Nigeria are poor in quality and limited in options.

Which would explain the presence of Ebuehi and Echiejile (shudders.). Not adequately replacing Moses Simon may come back to bite Rohr.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

Any one mentioning Musa and quota in a comparison is operating from a position of bigotry simple
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
Komani
Egg
Egg

Post by Komani »

Rohr really starts Musa and I'll know he is as dumb as some have been saying. You can not start MUSA against a deep block. He'll practically be useless and minus one. I don't care if he has scored in the moon or whatever - Musa should not start this game.
Rohr is not utilizing the strengths of this team.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

akamoke wrote:Any one mentioning Musa and quota in a comparison is operating from a position of bigotry simple
KPOM!
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
bret- hart wrote:John12 STFU. Iwobi was played out of position. That was why he had a bad game.Even moron like yourself knows he is more effective playing as a CAM. As for Shehu, he is a downgrade compared to Ebuehi. Shehi was a - going foward.Ebuehi gives us more width.
Stfu fart-face. Must be sh***tn bricks like u do every morning. :thumbs:

Im sorry i didnt understand what you wrote but Im sure Jane Goodall could be of help since she has worked with Apes like you for over 40years.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Komani wrote:Rohr really starts Musa and I'll know he is as dumb as some have been saying. You can not start MUSA against a deep block. He'll practically be useless and minus one. I don't care if he has scored in the moon or whatever - Musa should not start this game.
Rohr is not utilizing the strengths of this team.

Rhor is sabotaging the team.

Bestplayer
Egg
Egg

Post by Bestplayer »

vancity eagle wrote:I am beginning to think this Northern quota on the first 11 is a real possiblity.

this feckless coach has forced Shehu Abdullahi upon us for so long, when it was apparent that Ebuehi was far better.

Now that it seems Shehu WILL FINALLY be replaced for Ebuehi, all of a sudden in comes "chicken head" Ahmed Musa to apparently take the place of our most creative player. Northern quota satisfied.

In what world would any right thinking coach make these imbecilic decisions ?
I said something along these lines in an earlier thread that there could be something shady behind the scenes on the Nigerian side...., It is a real possibility! I mean the coach can't be this dumb!... :idea:
esosa
Egg
Egg

Post by esosa »

vancity eagle wrote:According to owngoal, who have actually been acurate when it comes to these matters, Rohr is contemplating dropping Iwobi for Ahmed "chickenhead" Musa.

Is this guy frigging insane ? Is he just daft and dumb ? Is this deliberate sabotage ?

What kind of feckless, retarded coach would bench his teams most creative player for the DUMBEST.

He said he wants to use "Musa's pace" to draw out Iceland and create spaces.

Has this fool of a coach never watched Iceland play ? Did he not watch them play against Argentina just the other day ?

Musa IS THE LAST PLAYER YOU WANT ON THE PITCH AGAINST A TEAM LIKE ICELAND.

They are not going to give us any space for Musa's pace to be useful you retarded coach. What kind of dummy coaching is this ?

Iceland will just sit back and park the bus and hope to score on corner kicks. What we need on the pitch are our most techinical players, our best dribblers, our smartest players, and our best passers. Musa fits the bill on none of these.

I swear if this football coward of a coach dares start that CHicken head wastepipe against Iceland,

Thunder fire this stupid man.

I support Musa's intro but not at Iwobi's expense. Iwobi is SE's most incisive and creative player at the moment.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

akamoke wrote:Any one mentioning Musa and quota in a comparison is operating from a position of bigotry simple
Oh shut the hell up.

Was it also bigotry that made us call for Sadiq Umar to make the team.

Musa is a brainless chicken, whether he be white, black, Christian, Muslim, north or south.

Just brainless.
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

vancity eagle wrote:
Oh shut the hell up.

Musa is a brainless chicken, whether he be white, black, Christian, Muslim, north or south.

Just brainless.

That akamoke guy is slow,
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Musa is Nigeria's Theo Walcott.

His runs mostly lead to a cul de sac. Most defenders know it and snuff him out before he makes it to the corner flag.

It isn't rocket science to figure that out.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Why are you folks insulting our PLAYERS/HEROES..............the only person that deserves to be insulted to high heavens is the.............................

Football-coward. :curse: :curse:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Schillachi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Schillachi »

vancity eagle wrote:I am beginning to think this Northern quota on the first 11 is a real possiblity.

this feckless coach has forced Shehu Abdullahi upon us for so long, when it was apparent that Ebuehi was far better.

Now that it seems Shehu WILL FINALLY be replaced for Ebuehi, all of a sudden in comes "chicken head" Ahmed Musa to apparently take the place of our most creative player. Northern quota satisfied.

In what world would any right thinking coach make these imbecilic decisions ?
I'm beginning to think you being schizophrenic is a real possibility. Silly moron.

If you want to talk football, talk football; don' bring your idiotic prejudices here... fool.
NIGERIAN BADBOY!
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

9jaMan wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
Oh shut the hell up.

Just brainless.

That akamoke guy is slow,
Go ahead. Keep exposing your bigotry disguised as analysis, In the end you are just making noise but have no substantial contribution.

You have the floor
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

So who would you have him play? Iwobi?
Iwobi was OK in the Croatia game but he failed to provide the explosiveness that a player like Musa brings. He
vancity eagle wrote:According to owngoal, who have actually been acurate when it comes to these matters, Rohr is contemplating dropping Iwobi for Ahmed "chickenhead" Musa.

Is this guy frigging insane ? Is he just daft and dumb ? Is this deliberate sabotage ?

What kind of feckless, retarded coach would bench his teams most creative player for the DUMBEST.

He said he wants to use "Musa's pace" to draw out Iceland and create spaces.

Has this fool of a coach never watched Iceland play ? Did he not watch them play against Argentina just the other day ?

Musa IS THE LAST PLAYER YOU WANT ON THE PITCH AGAINST A TEAM LIKE ICELAND.

They are not going to give us any space for Musa's pace to be useful you retarded coach. What kind of dummy coaching is this ?

Iceland will just sit back and park the bus and hope to score on corner kicks. What we need on the pitch are our most techinical players, our best dribblers, our smartest players, and our best passers. Musa fits the bill on none of these.

I swear if this football coward of a coach dares start that CHicken head wastepipe against Iceland,

Thunder fire this stupid man.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Iwobi has been OK for a long time. In fact he’s been downright disappointing this season.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

vancity eagle wrote:
Oh shut the hell up.

Just brainless.
My brother, when it comes to anything football related, I I have managed my expectations very well when it comes to relating to you. From time to time you make some important contributions but times like you just displayed above, I can only compare you to a petulent child running on wild emotions. It is in that vein that I receive your message above so I just send you love and light. Enjoy the World Cup, If you can get through it...Peace :)