How We Will Approach Nigeria Game - Iceland Coach

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

elerineye
Egg
Egg
How We Will Approach Nigeria Game - Iceland Coach

Post by elerineye »

Heimir Hallgrimsson has given an insight on how his team Iceland intends to prosecute the game against Nigeria on Friday ‎in their second game after the 1-1 draw against Argentina on Saturday.

The coach who pioneered his team to shock Russia 2018 favorite Argentina by holding them to a 1-1 draw in their opening game said they have moved on from the game against Argentina.

He said they are now fully focused on the game against Nigeria on Friday and the need to stay fresh was why he gave the players a day off, to help them stay fresh for the task of having a good result against the Super Eagles.

Speaking on the Nigerian team, the coach said they are physical in their approach hence his team need to be fully fit for the encounter, where Nigeria need a win to remain in the tournament after a 0-2 loss to Croatia in their opening game.

“They (Nigeria) are very powerful, strong and high powered, so the battery needs to be full. It’s a priority for the game to fill the battery,” the coach said while speaking on their preparations.

http://sportsdayonline.com/how-we-will- ... and-coach/
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: How We Will Approach Nigeria Game - Iceland Coach

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Get this crap out of here with the physical trash.. you people always posting JJ..
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Get this crap out of here with the physical trash.. you people always posting JJ..
Bro, you should check your 75 thousand plus posts and see how much crap you post.

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

elerineye wrote:Heimir Hallgrimsson has given an insight on how his team Iceland intends to prosecute the game against Nigeria on Friday ‎in their second game after the 1-1 draw against Argentina on Saturday.

The coach who pioneered his team to shock Russia 2018 favorite Argentina by holding them to a 1-1 draw in their opening game said they have moved on from the game against Argentina.

He said they are now fully focused on the game against Nigeria on Friday and the need to stay fresh was why he gave the players a day off, to help them stay fresh for the task of having a good result against the Super Eagles.

Speaking on the Nigerian team, the coach said they are physical in their approach hence his team need to be fully fit for the encounter, where Nigeria need a win to remain in the tournament after a 0-2 loss to Croatia in their opening game.

“They (Nigeria) are very powerful, strong and high powered, so the battery needs to be full. It’s a priority for the game to fill the battery,” the coach said while speaking on their preparations.

Not much insight here (to be expexted).
I think they will stick true to form and play their counter attacking style. Absorb pressure, the long balls forward to expose us on the flanks, and of course set pieces. It will be a very interesting match. The key for us is to score early or first. The more the game goes on, the bolder this team will get.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

charlie wrote:
elerineye wrote:Heimir Hallgrimsson has given an insight on how his team Iceland intends to prosecute the game against Nigeria on Friday ‎in their second game after the 1-1 draw against Argentina on Saturday.

Not much insight here (to be expexted).
I think they will stick true to form and play their counter attacking style. Absorb pressure, the long balls forward to expose us on the flanks, and of course set pieces. It will be a very interesting match. The key for us is to score early or first. The more the game goes on, the bolder this team will get.
Based on our lineup, I believe we can burn them out with pace.

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

elerineye wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Get this crap out of here with the physical trash.. you people always posting JJ..
Bro, you should check your 75 thousand plus posts and see how much crap you post.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: He showed why I said he has no sense. He claims to have "thinking and analytical skills", but talks before he thinks. He is a REAL dummy :rotf: :rotf:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.