ODAS: EAGLES WILL BEAT CROATIA AND TOP THE GROUP

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

doctorollie
Egg
Egg
ODAS: EAGLES WILL BEAT CROATIA AND TOP THE GROUP

Post by doctorollie »

Just wondering; has this bloke apologised to the forum for the folly of his way!

He seemed to carry on like nothing happened when his bold prediction hit the rocks! I feel he should apologise to the forum and at least keep a low profile until the completion of the group stage.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: ODAS: EAGLES WILL BEAT CROATIA AND TOP THE GROUP

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Left to me people like him should be flogged. The guy has no common sense, he just breaths and contribute ice block thoughts to the world. Odas lacks basic education..

If people were taxed for such , we won't suffer such
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Odas don pick race , he was last seen at Oshodi bus stop boarding a bus to Cotonou. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Things like this just let you know who to take seriously and who to just ignore...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:roll: :roll:

At least, Odas has the patriotism and integrity to support his fatherland and hope for the best. Unlike many of your demons who will give your life for Arsenal, Tottenham, Chelsea etc... disgraceful cvnnts.

There is a forumer here who will disappear for 5 days when Arsenal loses. Nigeria lost and this same person was back on the forum within 1 hour, smiling and talking freely. :oops: :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

doctorollie wrote:Just wondering; has this bloke apologised to the forum for the folly of his way!

He seemed to carry on like nothing happened when his bold prediction hit the rocks! I feel he should apologise to the forum and at least keep a low profile until the completion of the group stage.
This is too funny :rotf: :rotf:

Dr. Yinka, you have the audacity to ask someone to apologise for a failed prediction promising the forum milk and honey?

Remember, there are records that can be pulled up.

Anyway, the 2nd part of his prediction can still happen.
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

I support Odas on this. His prediction, I presume, was based on Rohr playing to our strengths and not that puerile 4-2-3-1 formation that had inappropriate personnel sprinkled all over that mustered a miserly two shots on goal all game. We can, and should still qualify provided the necessary adjustments are made and someone gets through to Rohr that we are not showing up at the World Cup to learn. We have learned enough since 1994.
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Obong wrote:I support Odas on this. His prediction, I presume, was based on Rohr playing to our strengths and not that puerile 4-2-3-1 formation that had inappropriate personnel sprinkled all over that mustered a miserly two shots on goal all game. We can, and should still qualify provided the necessary adjustments are made and someone gets through to Rohr that we are not showing up at the World Cup to learn. We have learned enough since 1994.
who cares about that, bottom-line is Odas shouldn't show face here again. His mouth lacks any iota of civilized discourse...I think it's best if he went back to school just to brush up. If you doubt me, try communicating with him on the real, by his 3rd sentence , you will either hang up your phone or just log off..Odas is not intelligent at all.... If you doubt me, click on all his posts, and try as much as possible to read all his writings, i promise you will scratch your head none stop
SuperEagles

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

truetalk wrote:
doctorollie wrote:Just wondering; has this bloke apologised to the forum for the folly of his way!

This is too funny :rotf: :rotf:

Dr. Yinka, you have the audacity to ask someone to apologise for a failed prediction promising the forum milk and honey?

Remember, there are records that can be pulled up.

Anyway, the 2nd part of his prediction can still happen.

lol. Please be gentle with the doctor. You don't want him to disappear for few years.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Obong wrote:I support Odas on this. His prediction, I presume, was based on Rohr playing to our strengths and not that puerile 4-2-3-1 formation that had inappropriate personnel sprinkled all over that mustered a miserly two shots on goal all game. We can, and should still qualify provided the necessary adjustments are made and someone gets through to Rohr that we are not showing up at the World Cup to learn. We have learned enough since 1994.
Obong that’s not the issue, we are all here supporting our team however he was trying to drown out any opinion that differed from his making it seem like it was a forgone conclusion that regardless of what we do as a team, who we take, regardless of Rohr or the teams form that it was our birthright to beat Croatia and top the group. It’s only right he faces some ridicule after he fell flat on his face and he will only learn from it.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote:
Obong that’s not the issue, we are all here supporting our team however he was trying to drown out any opinion that differed from his making it seem like it was a forgone conclusion that regardless of what we do as a team, who we take, regardless of Rohr or the teams form that it was our birthright to beat Croatia and top the group. It’s only right he faces some ridicule after he fell flat on his face and he will only learn from it.
Please shut your mouth! Ekwensu! drown out what opinion? Your bribed up opinion that made you run mad because your benefactor was dumped in the trash bin? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I think the mods should punish Odas.. he should be arrested and flogged. If i knew his town or city, I personally will go and drag him out of his house and bring him outside
SuperEagles

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

If you READ the thread of the game-day, I apologized for my STRONG and HONEST belief we will BEAT Croatia and TOP the group. Please research or visit the game-day thread and you will see my apologies which was done severally.

In all, I still believe we will TOP the group - bro! :tic: :tic: :tic: :tic: It's NOT over yet.
Last edited by Odas on Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Left to me people like him should be flogged. The guy has no common sense, he just breaths and contribute ice block thoughts to the world. Odas lacks basic education..

If people were taxed for such , we won't suffer such
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Bikpokey24, an individual who CLAIMS to have ANALYTICAL SKILLS, yet talks before he thinks. Worst still, he refused to STOP LUBRICATING his arse for another man to PUMP :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

As to education, hehehehehehehe :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: hahahahaha :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: What is your educational background again? ASSOCIATE degree - right? After being in the USA, living in HOUSTON, TX; in the Fifth ward? Kai, you are a waste!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Odas don pick race , he was last seen at Oshodi bus stop boarding a bus to Cotonou. :laugh:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: No bros! I dey here. I dey well, well!! Until we conceded the second goal, at no time did I NOT believe we will BEAT Croatia. I thought we will change our game plan in the second half and deliver the deadly blows we were saving.
Last edited by Odas on Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

danfo driver wrote::roll: :roll:

At least, Odas has the patriotism and integrity to support his fatherland and hope for the best. Unlike many of your demons who will give your life for Arsenal, Tottenham, Chelsea etc... disgraceful cvnnts.

There is a forumer here who will disappear for 5 days when Arsenal loses. Nigeria lost and this same person was back on the forum within 1 hour, smiling and talking freely. :oops: :oops:
... thanks, my brother :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Again, I had thought we will go for our 3-5-2 RAMPAGING format and there is no way we will LOSE to Croatia, NO MATTER what.
Last edited by Odas on Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
who cares about that, bottom-line is Odas shouldn't show face here again. His mouth lacks any iota of civilized discourse...I think it's best if he went back to school just to brush up. If you doubt me, try communicating with him on the real, by his 3rd sentence , you will either hang up your phone or just log off..Odas is not intelligent at all.... If you doubt me, click on all his posts, and try as much as possible to read all his writings, i promise you will scratch your head none stop
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Mumuboy! Is there a day I haven't visited the Forum since we lost the Croatia game? I am here everyday whenever I have time and I will be - UNTIL - suspended because of you. As you already know, na me and you for hia.

Dat your nyash wey you dey put OIL, na Petro I go put-am
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote:I think the mods should punish Odas.. he should be arrested and flogged. If i knew his town or city, I personally will go and drag him out of his house and bring him outside
I am RIGHT here in Phoenix, AZ. Please come-on down. Talking of "taking the Pigeon to the Cat." I dey wate you, make you come, make we see who go run :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Odas wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:I think the mods should punish Odas.. he should be arrested and flogged. If i knew his town or city, I personally will go and drag him out of his house and bring him outside
I am RIGHT here in Phoenix, AZ. Please come-on down. Talking of "taking the Pigeon to the Cat." I dey wate you, make you come, make we see who go run :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
PM me your address or a park close to you , so i can give you the beatings of your life. old man like you thinks you can step to me, I run 5. miles every 2 days , you won't last 30 secs toe to toe with me...real talk
SuperEagles

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Odas wrote:
PM me your address or a park close to you , so i can give you the beatings of your life. old man like you thinks you can step to me, I run 5. miles every 2 days , you won't last 30 secs toe to toe with me...real talk
I no say you dey for 5th Ward for Houston, TX.

Google [for] a Park in Phoenix, AZ; tell me when you will be there and the REST will be carried out by me with ease.
WARNING: I will bring my AREA BOYS and gallons (liters) of lubricant (assorted) with me. It is going to be fun for you and dem :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

... lest I forget! If I am a BLOKE as you have labelled me, what are you - Sir? I will be waiting for your RESPONSE.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Odas wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Odas wrote:

Google [for] a Park in Phoenix, AZ; tell me when you will be there and the REST will be carried out by me with ease.
WARNING: I will bring my AREA BOYS and gallons (liters) of lubricant (assorted) with me. It is going to be fun for you and dem :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
what's the closest zip code to you
SuperEagles

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Odas wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Odas wrote:

what's the closest zip code to you
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Mumu! Google for a Park, name what you found and I will be there - that's all