ODAS: EAGLES WILL BEAT CROATIA AND TOP THE GROUP

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: ODAS: EAGLES WILL BEAT CROATIA AND TOP THE GROUP

Post by Bigpokey24 »

how about Encanto Park? 2605 N 15th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85007
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
blueangel
Egg
Egg

Post by blueangel »

Odas wrote:
danfo driver wrote::roll: :roll:

At least, Odas has the patriotism and integrity to support his fatherland and hope for the best. Unlike many of your demons who will give your life for Arsenal, Tottenham, Chelsea etc... disgraceful cvnnts.

There is a forumer here who will disappear for 5 days when Arsenal loses. Nigeria lost and this same person was back on the forum within 1 hour, smiling and talking freely. :oops: :oops:
... thanks, my brother :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Again, I had thought we will go for our 3-5-2 RAMPAGING format and there is no way we will LOSE to Croatia, NO MATTER what.

I though so too.
I expected Rohr to unleash our total attacking force on Croatia and a definite victory.
Worse case scenario, we would have the same result
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote:how about Encanto Park? 2605 N 15th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85007
DEAL! Bring your ARSE there and be ready to be PUMPED - "big time." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Odas on Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

blueangel wrote:
Odas wrote:
danfo driver wrote::roll: :roll:

At least, Odas has the patriotism and integrity to support his fatherland and hope for the best. Unlike many of your demons who will give your life for Arsenal, Tottenham, Chelsea etc... disgraceful cvnnts.

There is a forumer here who will disappear for 5 days when Arsenal loses. Nigeria lost and this same person was back on the forum within 1 hour, smiling and talking freely. :oops: :oops:
... thanks, my brother :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Again, I had thought we will go for our 3-5-2 RAMPAGING format and there is no way we will LOSE to Croatia, NO MATTER what.

I though so too.
I expected Rohr to unleash our total attacking force on Croatia and a definite victory.
Worse case scenario, we would have the same result
The way Mexico and Senegal played was what I thought we will deploy, considering the Croatians will, or MIGHT not have to legs to survive it. I thought from the friendlies, coach Rohr already knew such game-plan will work for the match against Croatia, instead he chose to be a Chicken :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: to the Croats
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Odas wrote:
DEAL! Being your ARSE there and be ready to be PUMPED :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You get time o!
Persin wey post how him dog dey $hit for internet, no be person to argue with o.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:I think the mods should punish Odas.. he should be arrested and flogged. If i knew his town or city, I personally will go and drag him out of his house and bring him outside
Odas is still more of a man on CE than a 2 face Mikel pant sniffer like you..................Please go and sit down somewhere.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Metho scorpion
Egg
Egg

Post by Metho scorpion »

Odas wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Left to me people like him should be flogged. The guy has no common sense, he just breaths and contribute ice block thoughts to the world. Odas lacks basic education..

If people were taxed for such , we won't suffer such
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Bikpokey24, an individual who CLAIMS to have ANALYTICAL SKILLS, yet talks before he thinks. Worst still, he refused to STOP LUBRICATING his arse for another man to PUMP :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

As to education, hehehehehehehe :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: hahahahaha :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: What is your educational background again? ASSOCIATE degree - right? After being in the USA, living in HOUSTON, TX; in the Fifth ward? Kai, you are a waste!
...Odas, na you dey wire fire to another human like this...? Deng, you loaded with bullets... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

maceo4 wrote:Things like this just let you know who to take seriously and who to just ignore...
If it’s not a fact why take it seriously?
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Jizzus, laff wan kill me for this thread. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

wale1974 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:I think the mods should punish Odas.. he should be arrested and flogged. If i knew his town or city, I personally will go and drag him out of his house and bring him outside
Odas is still more of a man on CE than a 2 face Mikel pant sniffer like you..................Please go and sit down somewhere.
Thank you - my brother :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: No mind the yeyeboy!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Metho scorpion wrote:
Odas wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Left to me people like him should be flogged. The guy has no common sense, he just breaths and contribute ice block thoughts to the world. Odas lacks basic education..

If people were taxed for such , we won't suffer such
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Bikpokey24, an individual who CLAIMS to have ANALYTICAL SKILLS, yet talks before he thinks. Worst still, he refused to STOP LUBRICATING his arse for another man to PUMP :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

As to education, hehehehehehehe :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: hahahahaha :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: What is your educational background again? ASSOCIATE degree - right? After being in the USA, living in HOUSTON, TX; in the Fifth ward? Kai, you are a waste!
...Odas, na you dey wire fire to another human like this...? Deng, you loaded with bullets... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Him get lock (luck) sef! Make I see-am in persin, na Petrol I go put for dat him nyash, den lite fire
Last edited by Odas on Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Odas wrote:
Homosexual
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Odas wrote:
Homosexual
Meaning? Is that what you are? I just want to be SURE!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Oga Odas and Brother Bigpokey e don do biko.Please no go Phoenix ooooh to go fight....
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

kajifu wrote:Oga Odas and Brother Bigpokey e don do biko.Please no go Phoenix ooooh to go fight....
Brother Kajifu, make you no worri, him no go fit com. He jus dey make mout. He no get moni sef. If he com, he go enjoi the "HARD DILDO" pumping wey him dey look for :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Odas, make we dance :thumbs: :thumbs:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Odas wrote: In all, I still believe we will TOP the group - bro! :tic: :tic: :tic: :tic: It's NOT over yet.
Top ko
Half shoe ni

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf: