Rumoured Lineup - Two Holding Strikers

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Synopsis
Egg
Egg
Re: starting lineup against Iceland

Post by Synopsis »

maceo4 wrote:
nanijoe wrote:This is from KickOff Chief's twitter page:

Projected #NGA Starting XI for #ISL game in Volgograd
Uzoho, Ebuehi, Echiejile, Ekong, Balogun; Onazi, Etebo, Mikel; Moses, Ighalo, Simi
All the coaches in the house, can anyone draw out how these players would line up, would Simi or Ighalo be on the wing? Where/how does Moses play? I no know book o...
Only lineup that makes sense with those players

Uzoho
Ebuehi Ekong Balogun Echiejile
Moses Mikel Onazi Etebo
Simy
Ighalo

Total crap
Last edited by Synopsis on Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

metalalloy wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Uzoho, Ebuehi, Echiejile, Ekong, Balogun; Onazi, Etebo, Mikel; Moses, Ighalo, Simi
All the coaches in the house, can anyone draw out how these players would line up, would Simi or Ighalo be on the wing? Where/how does Moses play? I no know book o...
Isn't Simi taller than Uzoho? i suspect he will be starting in goal. Afterall he plays in a bigger club. Simi would have anticipated that Etebo deflection and made the save.
Kai :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Rumoured Lineup - Two Holding Strikers

Post by ANC »

which kind lineup be this?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Synopsis wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Only lineup that makes sense with those players

Uzoho
Ebuehi Ekong Balogun Echiejile
Moses Mikel Onazi Etebo
Simy
Ighalo

Total crap
Hmm God dey...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

If Rohr goes with the 352

Uzoho
Ekong Balogun Echiejile
Ebuehi Onazi Mikel Etebo Moses
Ighalo Simy
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

ANC wrote:which kind lineup be this?
4-4-2 with Etebo on the left wing is the only logical setup.

Terrible, if true...
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Synopsis wrote:If Rohr goes with the 352

Uzoho
Ekong Balogun Echiejile
Ebuehi Onazi Mikel Etebo Moses
Ighalo Simy
Another possibility.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

niyi wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Maybe a traditional 4-4-2 with Etebo and Moses are playing as LWM and RWM and Simy and Ighalo up front. Like I said though, I think (and hope) it's a fake lineup
Let’s hope sha it’s fake sha, only positive is Simi can help on set pieces on either side of the ball.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

maceo4 wrote:
niyi wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Maybe a traditional 4-4-2 with Etebo and Moses are playing as LWM and RWM and Simy and Ighalo up front. Like I said though, I think (and hope) it's a fake lineup
Let’s hope sha it’s fake sha, only positive is Simi can help on set pieces on either side of the ball.
But there will be no one to deliver them properly, because Iheanacho is on the bench. Unless Etebo can manage?
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: BREAKING GOSSIP ON ICELAND LINE UP

Post by zee »

john12 wrote:He won’t Lose to Argentina and whatever happens at this work Cup he should Continue. We need stability, consistency in our team. Our coach isn’t the problem
Pimping crooks and wannabe agents are the REAL problem 'cos the only reason a daft clown like you supports a foolish, cowardly 'football-know-nothing' like Rohr ........is 'cos he has a player that PAYS you in his squad.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Robbynice wrote:
osita wrote:Why can't he use Ogu? Onazi is a red card guy and am really scared.

This our coach is really a confused man, hope he knows what he is doing.
The coach is not confused. He knows what he want to do. The fans are the confused ones. They wouldn't let the person hired to do the job do it and they foolishly go bonkers over rumored lineup...With that said, it is a shame, a damn shame if you ask me...smh
So, how did the fans do this?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

marutimon wrote:
ANC wrote:which kind lineup be this?
4-4-2 with Etebo on the left wing is the only logical setup.

Terrible, if true...

The front line is a terrible combination. I rather see Kelechi or Iwobi as the support striker. I guess, it would be one route football.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

wanaj0 wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Musa as a central striker is a good idea. But as a wide player or in midfield is a terrible idea. The NFF need to let Rohr know this is a must win game that will decide his future with Nigeria.
He has a CONTRACT in place for the next two years. The man is a 'winner'.
:rotf: He won’t feel the pressure if sacked he’ll inform his solicitor immediately so that he receives to cash!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Well KoC says its 343 with Echiejile as the 3rd CB, na real wa, but he said by tomorrow Rohr might chose to go with Omeruo as the 3rd CB. Lets see sha, if we are confused imagine how Iceland is feeling :taunt:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

Robbynice wrote:
osita wrote:Why can't he use Ogu? Onazi is a red card guy and am really scared.

This our coach is really a confused man, hope he knows what he is doing.
The coach is not confused. He knows what he want to do. The fans are the confused ones. They wouldn't let the person hired to do the job do it and they foolishly go bonkers over rumored lineup...With that said, it is a shame, a damn shame if you ask me...smh
Bro, from all ratification this coach is the most clueless coach i have seen with SE. Most of the line ups in the past are true, what makes this different?
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Goalgetter
Egg
Egg

Post by Goalgetter »

Common guys! You all know Colin was once the team’s media officer. No way he will break the rule of not releasing lineup until an hour before kickoff. Also, the fact that Rhor was angry about the supposed release of the lineup versus Croatia days before the match even makes it less likely that Colin will do that. So that lineup is clearly fake and deceitful. It’s meant to throw off the Icelandic team.
Are you saying that things you do not know, do not exist, just because you do not know that they exist?
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

Moses RWB. Good lineup if true

Francis Uzoho

Kenneth Omeruo

William Troost-Ekong

Leon Balogun

Victor Moses

Bryan Idowu

Mikel Obi

Oghenekaro Etebo

Wilfred Ndidi

Kelechi Iheanacho

Ahmed Musa
Last edited by Synopsis on Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Goalgetter wrote:Common guys! You all know Colin was once the team’s media officer. No way he will break the rule of not releasing lineup until an hour before kickoff. Also, the fact that Rhor was angry about the supposed release of the lineup versus Croatia days before the match even makes it less likely that Colin will do that. So that lineup is clearly fake and deceitful. It’s meant to throw off the Icelandic team.
Allow small now, we need something to discuss for the next 4 hours :taunt:
:D The guy even says "the more you look" :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

1naija wrote:
fabio wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Brilliant!!! He’s thinking out of the YouTube box. This lineup is built for quick transition and winning 50/50 battle. Winniiiiing!! :thumbs:
Who will supply the crosses from the left?

Victor Moses will cross from the right?

Victor can cross from the right and then run really fast to the left to cross from there.

We had a guy in high school that was so fast it looked like he could score his own corner kicks.
My uncle don kolo finish
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Ebuehi is going to be attacking all day, while the coach has decided to balance things up in the defence by a more cautious and defence minded Echijelie, watch the right.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

oloye wrote:Ebuehi is going to be attacking all day, while the coach has decided to balance things up in the defence by a more cautious and defence minded Echijelie, watch the right.
Tyrone and Echiejile In the starting 11?
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

anointed wrote:3 at the back
Omeruo in
Musa in for Iwobi
Iheanacho in
Spot on
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe