France 1 Peru 0 FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Re: France 1 Peru 0 2H

Post by tfco »

txj wrote:Has to be said, this has been a solid defensive performance by France
true

Peru was huffing and puffing but could not do anything whenever the ball got even beyond Kante

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: France 1 Peru 0 FT

Post by ohsee »

Deschamps is very useless--look at the abundance of talents he has, and they are playing like a Second Division team. They should be overrunning a team like Peru, but they are huffing and puffing to beat them.I think they will be found out soon.

By the way, I repeat that Ngolo Kante is the greatest DM of all time. Anybody who tries to claim that Strolling Sergio Busquets is better will be directed to the nearest transformer to hug it well-well during heavy rain. :mad: After watching both of them carefully in two games, Busquets just strolls around midfield and looks pretty, while Ngolo buzzes around like a nuclear powered Energizer bunny, breaking up attacks left and right. What a player. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: France 0 Peru 0 1H

Post by ohsee »

Samora Machel wrote:
bk-one wrote:Why is Deschamps so persistent with Pavard?
So that the team isn't too black :D

Come on France

I feel France can turn it up another notch. Can Giroud do anything else head the ball? :bored: :blink:
My former French teacher, a Parisienne, used to say of Les Bleus, "But are they really French." :lol: :lol: The woman na proper old school racist.

Did anyone notice how there were very few French fans in the stadium? Peruvians packed the stadium, looking like Europeans who only had a thousand miles to travel rather than ten thousand, while the French seemed to have stayed away. What is the reason for this? Do most white French people think like my French teacher, and do not regard the (Africa United) team as French? Or is it that le football is not that popular in France?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ohsee wrote:Deschamps is very useless--look at the abundance of talents he has, and they are playing like a Second Division team. They should be overrunning a team like Peru, but they are huffing and puffing to beat them.I think they will be found out soon.

By the way, I repeat that Ngolo Kante is the greatest DM of all time. Anybody who tries to claim that Strolling Sergio Busquets is better will be directed to the nearest transformer to hug it well-well during heavy rain. :mad: After watching both of them carefully in two games, Busquets just strolls around midfield and looks pretty, while Ngolo buzzes around like a nuclear powered Energizer bunny, breaking up attacks left and right. What a player. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

International football has improved, no lesser teams anymore, tell me what so called big team has won games convincingly? Germany lost, Portugal, struggled against Morocco, England struggled, Brazil struggled, Argentina struggled
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

ohsee wrote:Deschamps is very useless--look at the abundance of talents he has, and they are playing like a Second Division team. They should be overrunning a team like Peru, but they are huffing and puffing to beat them.I think they will be found out soon.

If Kante is that good why is he playing for Chelsh!t and not Barca then??? Maybe is because Buscit is actually better.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Ngolo Kante is an incredible player. I don't think he gets nearly enough hype and credit.

Having said that, Busquets is a cut above.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

danfo driver wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

This man, so you did not understand what I said? Iz OK, I understand why you do not understand. I mean two games at the highest level, i.e., the World Cup. Not two games all time. Surely you get that? I recently heard people like you say that Busquets is the best DM in the game, and decided to watch them AGAIN in highly competitive games. You understand now?

I watch Barca all the time, and I have never seen what makes you say that Busquets is better than Midfield Boss Ngolo. Perhaps you will be kind enough to enlighten me on aspects of his game that make him better than Ngolo? Also select games where Busquets has been at his best so I can pull it up on Youtube. Thanks in advance. If you want me to watch ten games, I have time now, I can. :lol: :lol:
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

bret- hart wrote:

If Kante is that good why is he playing for Chelsh!t and not Barca then??? Maybe is because Buscit is actually better.
Eh heh, very logical argument. It breaks down things into very simple components, while ignoring a whole bunch of other factors. Can you tell me what it is exactly that makes him better?
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Cally wrote:Ngolo Kante is an incredible player. I don't think he gets nearly enough hype and credit.

Having said that, Busquets is a cut above.
What exactly makes him so besides the hype you just wrote about? Please list games where he has shone and I will go and look for them. Thanks in advance.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

ohsee wrote:
bret- hart wrote:

Eh heh, very logical argument. It breaks down things into very simple components, while ignoring a whole bunch of other factors. Can you tell me what it is exactly that makes him better?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: