France 1 Peru 0 FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet
France 1 Peru 0 FT

Post by Tbite »

Kaii I got a lot riding on this match.
Last edited by Tbite on Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: France 0 Peru 0 1H

Post by juventuss »

France looking very ordinary
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

I cant stand Matuidi. Somebody from Peru needs to do a "Matuidi" on him.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

Peru should have scored there. They are killing France with speed.
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Peru another team who will go home simply because they cannot score
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
KIZONZO
Egg
Egg

Post by KIZONZO »

Goal Mbape
You never realize what you have till you lose it.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Where do these teams get the lungs to play at this sort of pace?
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

Kai.. Mbappe... goal

FORZA JUVE
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: France 1 Peru 0 1H

Post by Tbite »

good. 8-)
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

Pogba with the killer passes

FORZA JUVE
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

oloye wrote:Peru another team who will go home simply because they cannot score
More importantly, they take far too many chances...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

The way Perus moves the ball around is a delight.

bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

Why is Deschamps so persistent with Pavard?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Kante the anti-virus!

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

oloye wrote:The way Perus moves the ball around is a delight.

I wish they would take better care of the ball though...

France will pepper them with counters

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Mbappe, see speed.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Hoping I'm wrong, but I see 3 goals for France

juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

France deadly shaaa. their counter attack is ridiculous

FORZA JUVE
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

bk-one wrote:Why is Deschamps so persistent with Pavard?
You think quota system was patented by Nigeria

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

juventuss wrote:France deadly shaaa. their counter attack is ridiculous
If you have Griezman and Mbapee running around like bunnies on steroids , what do you expect?

Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

So that the team isn't too black :D

Come on France

I feel France can turn it up another notch. Can Giroud do anything else head the ball? :bored: :blink:
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

oloye wrote:
True but you wanna tell me that they dont have any better white french fullback?
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

oloye wrote:
Mendy and Sidibe did not look good in the friendlies, compared to Pavard and Hernandez.

I suspect it will haunt them in later stages...