I want to apologize to the SE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria's Loss wasn't bad.

Post by kolinzo »

Respect who? You have to beat Iceland first then you can start to think about respect. Besides, this Naija team is not beating Argentina!
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

9jaMan wrote:
cchinukw wrote::scared:

Guys - Respect to the Super Eagles.

Perhaps Rohr was right. The Croatians are a far superior team.

:laugh: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Nonsense, Nigeria beat Argentina recently so Argentina is not all dat. If Rohr was not busy admiring the clubs the Croatian players play for, the SE will beat the Croatian team easily
... until we conceded the second goal, I STRONGLY believed we will defeat Croatia.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
john12
Egg
Egg
Re: I want to apologize to the SE

Post by john12 »

Croatia of course.

RB - ATLECTICO Madrid - Uefa cup winners
CB - Liverpool - uefa champions league finalist
Midfield modric - 3x champions league winner
Rakitic- La Liga winner
Mandzukic- 5x seria A winner
Perisic - one of the top scorers in Seria A
Kovacic - 3x Champions league winner
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

A win is a must for the SE. Croatia just erased our goal difference. But we MUST beat Iceland to make it count
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

danfo driver wrote:We threw that game away. Had we played to our strenght, we would not have lost. What a shame! :oops: :curse: :curse: :veryangry:
Exactly. If we had gone with the genuine article in goal..... :bump:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

I knew people would start this revisionism. Croatia were poor in our game, that is a game we shoould not have lost. That they played better today is a separate issue
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

DANFO Driver we didn’t throw anything AWAY the better team with better QUALITY beat us fare and SQUARE. there’s a reason why their guys play for backwater teams in China, Turkey, Russia while ours are at REAL MADRID, BARCELONA etc. our 1994 team ain’t beating this Croatia squad
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

john12 wrote:Even your 1994 team ain’t beating this CROATIA. I studied most of thier players prior to this World Cup and said that this is a “DARK HORSE” obviously, they won’t win but they’re a DARK HORSE
Not so fast. Remember Bulgaria? That team was stronger than this one. Guess what? They chopped tiri kondo from Nigeria! The same Naija team lost 2-1 to Maradona and his boys! Then the same Naija team beat Greece 2-0. Check yourself o!
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

cchinukw wrote:
danfo driver wrote:We threw that game away. Had we played to our strenght, we would not have lost. What a shame! :oops: :curse: :curse: :veryangry:
Kai don't get that guy started :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Bulgaria had 1 World class player “stoichkov” and and above average player “Lebrov” overall this CROATIA team is much better and stronger than those Bulgarians
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

maceo4 wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Danfo driver I just dey pull your leg sha. Make you post that your owambe gif abeg. Game don set. Tomorrow, Iceland go hia wien. :thumbs: :thumbs:

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Even though i donot believe in the word luck, I will use it here... We were super unlucky..kai
:oops:
You are one hell of a clown and daft.....................NATIVE :D
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

kolinzo wrote:Respect who? You have to beat Iceland first then you can start to think about respect. Besides, this Naija team is not beating Argentina!
Kpom....................COWARD ROHR :curse: will park 8 players at the back and will be proud that we lost ONLY 0-2 to Messi, Aguero & co(afterall, they play in top clubs).
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Now you are talking.............. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

As has been said the world over, Croatia played in first gear and cruised past Nigeria like Bolt did Steve Mullings in the 200m.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
Yes, we should have gone with your genuine *kindperson* of a Human being who tried to destroy our country. Enyeama and his fans are all imbeciles and their day of judgement is coming
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
Yes, we should have gone with your genuine *kindperson* of a Human being who tried to destroy our country. Enyeama and his fans are all imbeciles and their day of judgement is coming
Ol'boy lift our spirits with that owambe video.

You are beginning to sound like Pa Rohr. Haba! :sneaky:

Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

Rohr you can beat any team if you unleash 3-5-2

We have not conceded a goal using the formation

In 135mins of football using this formation, we scored 4 goals

We are undefeated in 2nd half vs Arg, vs Eng, vs Cze
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Everyday you wake up, you remember that Enyeama did not get his 4 world cups and is at home. :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cchinukw wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
cchinukw wrote:

Everyday I remember the b.astard Enyeama is watching the word cup from Home and I dance my owambe :lol: :lol: thief! He wanted to reap were he did not sow!
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

danfo driver wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
cchinukw wrote:

Everyday I remember the b.astard Enyeama is watching the word cup from Home and I dance my owambe :lol: :lol: thief! He wanted to reap were he did not sow!
Ol'boy your story don dey long. :taunt:

Make we join you dance ntigidi video. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cchinukw wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
cchinukw wrote:

Ol'boy your story don dey long. :taunt:

Make we join you dance ntigidi video. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Yes! E long well well. As long as the basta.rd Enyeama’s misery of missing out on a record 4th World Cup :lol: :lol: :lol:
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

john12 wrote:Bulgaria had 1 World class player “stoichkov” and and above average player “Lebrov” overall this CROATIA team is much better and stronger than those Bulgarians
Daft clown.....Belakov and lechkov(excuse my sp).
You are one crooked pimp,