I hope we WIN or LOSE against ICELAND

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

john12
Egg
Egg
I hope we WIN or LOSE against ICELAND

Post by john12 »

I hope we WIN and give ourselves hope of qualifying or LOSE and eliminate those cheating Argentines. We all know that if Nigeria tackled Argentina the way CROATIA did today, it would have been 11 vs 9 men. I don’t like those cheating argentines and hope they’re eliminated. Please, draw isn’t acceptable
Last edited by john12 on Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
icee
Egg
Egg
Re: I hope we WIN or LOSE against ICELAND

Post by icee »

john12 wrote:I hope we WIN and give ourselves hope of qualifying or LOSE and eliminate those cheating Argentines. We all know that if Nigeria tackled Argentina the way CROATIA did today, it would have been 11 vs 9 men. I don’t like those cheating argentines and hope they’re eliminated
Not a fan of excuses but I kind of agree with you.
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

Nah
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

I hope we win the next two matches.

best opportunity for Nigeria to beat Argentina at the world cup.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

If we can’t win the next game then we should lose it that way Cheating argentines will be eliminated
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Knowing FIFA and how all these sponsorship giants work, they will be rewriting the script right now to make sure Argentina finds a way back.

I have a feeling we will get a good ref tomorrow the VAR might just work in our favour to set us up for Argentina. :lol:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Those cheats used ojoro to beat us in 1994 and even in 2010 as much as we were poor, their only goal was as a result of heinze Holding obasi before they scored
Elexus
Egg
Egg

Post by Elexus »

Why do we have to lose? If we draw and beat Argentina and Croatia draw or beat Iceland, we finish as runners up. I am trying hard to understand why we have to lose if we cannot win. If we get a win and a draw, we might qualify assuming Croatia do not lose the match with Iceland.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
JUST BEAT ARGENTINA AND COME HOME

Post by jette1 »

if all Nigeria does in its remaining games in Russia is beat Argentina then they deserve Hero's welcome. Lets even forfeit to Iceland or rest players for that game and use the bench against Argentina
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg
Re: JUST BEAT ARGENTINA AND COME HOME

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Stupid thread.

Focus on the next game.
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

He's saying that FIFA will see to it that we do not beat Argentina...
Elexus wrote:Why do we have to lose? If we draw and beat Argentina and Croatia draw or beat Iceland, we finish as runners up. I am trying hard to understand why we have to lose if we cannot win. If we get a win and a draw, we might qualify assuming Croatia do not lose the match with Iceland.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Not only is our records against Argentina piss poor Fifa will do anything possible to keep Argentina in the tournament which includes unfavorable calls, possible send off etc
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

nanijoe wrote:He's saying that FIFA will see to it that we do not beat Argentina...
Elexus wrote:Why do we have to lose? If we draw and beat Argentina and Croatia draw or beat Iceland, we finish as runners up. I am trying hard to understand why we have to lose if we cannot win. If we get a win and a draw, we might qualify assuming Croatia do not lose the match with Iceland.
But since we play Iceland before we get to play Argentina therefore if we fail to beat Iceland we probably would boost Argentina’s moral and leave open the chances that they remain in competition. We can lose to Iceland if in the dieing minutes of the game and we are still not wining then just dash them goal and let them go through and still wallop Argentina before sending them off to buenes Aries
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Whats with the hatred of Argentina. What am I missing here. I have watch pretty much most of the world cup games against eagles. Dude, quit biatching, hate the game not the player.

Yes, it would be nice that SE beats Argentina, (the same way it would be if they did Uruguay) because SE seem to struggle with South American teams more so than European teams.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Argentina despite producing Enermous WORLD CLASS players are synonymous with CHEATING. They cheated us in 1994 (free kick goal) 1996 (Ortega dive) 2010 (heinze Holding obasi) and the countless of dives that occur at games involving them. Infact, I believe that FIFA officials always favors them against us. If Nigeria has tackled Argentina the way Croatia did today, we would had been on 9 men
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

ANC wrote:Whats with the hatred of Argentina. What am I missing here. I have watch pretty much most of the world cup games against eagles. Dude, quit biatching, hate the game not the player.

Yes, it would be nice that SE beats Argentina, (the same way it would be if they did Uruguay) because SE seem to struggle with South American teams more so than European teams.
I don't think you really have. They are dirty.

Did you watch 2010 by any chance. Put their 2010 goal under the scrutiny of var.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT