Ighalo is a far better striker than Mandzukick

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Rawlings
Egg
Egg
Re: Ighalo is a far better striker than Mandzukick

Post by Rawlings »

Mikel Obi is better than Mesi
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

mate wrote:Ayo, you're crazy.

Like I told you before, I'm Croatia's harshest critic. But so far we've played the right way. It's not: just lucky.
:D :taunt:
Oga mate, how come you can criticize Croatia, but dare not criticize USA? :D :wink: Abeg o, I am just bugging you. :lol: But you are right, people should be able to criticize their own--that's how you get better. But here, any criticism is regarded as traitorous behavior.

Ayo is a madman, daring to compare the great Mandzukic to impotent Odion Ighalo. :rotf: :rotf: Ayo's got jokes. :lol:
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:(1) Yes, Croatia have won their first two games but no thanks to their targetman
(2) Mandzukick has not scored
(3) In fact, he has not had any shot on goal
(4) He is actually a very lazy player who does not work hard enough
(5) He is also extremely slow
(6) Croatia won today because of their hardworking midfield
(7) For me, Peresic was the man of the match, followed closely by Rakatic
(8) I do not see any Croatian fans asking for Mandzukick to be dropped because he has not scored
(9) According to the logic of some weird CE forumers, Croatia should drop their targetman and replace him with a striker who scores
(10) Sometimes, CE just wants to make you start running round your neighbourhood with no clothes on. The ignorance on this forum is legendary. With no midfield, your strikers cannot do anything. We saw that with Aguero and Messi today. Poland’s famous striker Lewandowski has suffered the same fate!
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Damn!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

Pure lies!! One's career encompases Udinese Watford China and the other at Bayern Atletico Juventus for a reason. Ighalo is not 50% of the striker Mandzukic is. Nigeria plays him because he looks the part but he has never delivered, at the U20 or SE. He will have one shot on goal and go AWOL the rest of the match. If he starts the next match we might as well dial it in cause even when he was serviced he has never delivered.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Ayo Akinfe wrote: Croatia did not play any better than us. They were just lucky.

Anyone who has been following Argentina knows there is nothing to this team. They just have Messi and Aguero, which is why we beat them in November.

For me, Nigeria should have topped this group with ease were it not for Rohr’s negativity. He did my head in by leaving Onyekuru and Nwakali at home!
... and that is what I think as well. They were not better. They were JUST lucky and hence in life, all we need sometimes is: Luck!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

green4life wrote:
kajifu wrote:All I know is Ighalo is better than Robert Lewandowski who is over hype and I know who won the last time both face each
CE sef ... all this because Croatia flogged Argentina 3-0 today. Take a deep breath my brother :lol:
Chief go back to the Poland friendly you will see my post that Ighalo is a better CF than R.Lewandowski.
Argentina result today has nothing to do with my point.White players get over hype.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

kajifu wrote:
green4life wrote:
kajifu wrote:All I know is Ighalo is better than Robert Lewandowski who is over hype and I know who won the last time both face each
CE sef ... all this because Croatia flogged Argentina 3-0 today. Take a deep breath my brother :lol:
Chief go back to the Poland friendly you will see my post that Ighalo is a better CF than R.Lewandowski.
Argentina result today has nothing to do with my point.White players get over hype.
Lewandoski has done jack. I fail to see what makes him get into the Bayern Munich team self! As we can see with some of these players, remove the quality midfielders around them you have at clubside and they are just ordinary.

Today, he was a total liability!
born2win
Egg
Egg

Post by born2win »

Mandzukic has scored 30 times for Croatia ighalo has scored ?

Ighalo is one of the worst 9 Nigeria has had.

Aghaowa was scoping

Yakubu was scoring

Martins was scoring

Aghali was scoring

Yekini....
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

born2win wrote:Mandzukic has scored 30 times for Croatia ighalo has scored ?

Ighalo is one of the worst 9 Nigeria has had.

Aghaowa was scoping

Yakubu was scoring

Martins was scoring

Aghali was scoring

Yekini....

May the good lord give me patience on CE abeg! Phew!!!

Anyone who cannot figure out that Iheanacho will not get the ball to “strike” after watching Argentina vs Croatia is just an irritant here to raise my blood pressure. Messi and Aguero are some of the best strikers of the ball ever but see what happened to them today.

If I list the top 10 problems with Rohr’s team, the number nine position will not be on it. Even if we play Aguero or Kane as our targetman they will do jack with no service. Only ignorant fools with a limited knowledge of football think that playing Iheanacho instead of Ighalo will automatically result in goals!

Sort out our midfield, feed the forward line, have midfielders running behind the defence and watch the goals flow! It offensively and abominably naive to think Iheanacho has a magic wand he can wave to contour goals out of think air.

In the first half against Croatia, Aguero only touched the ball seven times. With that kind of service, how is Iheanacho going to score goals abeg???????
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Croatia did not play any better than us. They were just lucky.

Anyone who has been following Argentina knows there is nothing to this team. They just have Messi and Aguero, which is why we beat them in November.

For me, Nigeria should have topped this group with ease were it not for Rohr’s negativity. He did my head in by leaving Onyekuru and Nwakali at home!
Agency business is the main objective of the thread. Funny people cannot see this :taunt:

Nwakali will hopefully be available after the WC to lead SE to the ANC. We saw what Haruna and Rabiu did for SE and their clubs :taunt: :taunt:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

No he’s not and never has been. Ayo, blind patriotism lends such degree of bias to your statements as to render them ridiculous. For one so bestricken by Footballitis, in all these years you have insisted upon evading the grasp of objectivity. Nigeria, having plateaued for large parts of the noughties, are now in a state of decline.

A generation stands on its last legs with wasted calves and quads short of size and striation. Rather than beat the native drum of fool’s ignorance, there’s a need for thoughts and ideas. Where are Nigeria going, beyond this tournament there can be no John Obi, where is the able-bodied replacement? Much like Côte d’Ivoire, Nigeria has sat at the dock of the bay, watching the HMS Old Age grow grander in stature with every wave. With the last vestiges of a golden (by African standard) generation about to disappear into the distance, Nigeria still boosts no footballing philosophy, no transferable identity, no shape, no system, no blueprint. Tomorrow’s dawn will bring more wandering in the dark. But nevertheless, Ighalo is better than Mandzukic. Congratulations Nigeria for the wonderous achievement.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

wanaj0 wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Croatia did not play any better than us. They were just lucky.

Agency business is the main objective of the thread. Funny people cannot see this :taunt:

Nwakali will hopefully be available after the WC to lead SE to the ANC. We saw what Haruna and Rabiu did for SE and their clubs :taunt: :taunt:
Did your parents train you so badly that you were raised to believe anyone who had a different from yours has a vested material interest? Shame on both of them for doing such a woeful job!
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Ayo, can you present the evidence coloured in green, that suggest Nwakali and Onyekuru were worthy additions. What have they done for the senior national team thus far?
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Coach wrote:No he’s not and never has been. Ayo, blind patriotism lends such degree of bias to your statements as to render them ridiculous. For one so bestricken by Footballitis, in all these years you have insisted upon evading the grasp of objectivity. Nigeria, having plateaued for large parts of the noughties, are now in a state of decline.

A generation stands on its last legs with wasted calves and quads short of size and striation. Rather than beat the native drum of fool’s ignorance, there’s a need for thoughts and ideas. Where are Nigeria going, beyond this tournament there can be no John Obi, where is the able-bodied replacement? Much like Côte d’Ivoire, Nigeria has sat at the dock of the bay, watching the HMS Old Age grow grander in stature with every wave. With the last vestiges of a golden (by African standard) generation about to disappear into the distance, Nigeria still boosts no footballing philosophy, no transferable identity, no shape, no system, no blueprint. Tomorrow’s dawn will bring more wandering in the dark. But nevertheless, Ighalo is better than Mandzukic. Congratulations Nigeria for the wonderous achievement.
Your pessimism is misguided and baselessly negative. Nigerian football is based on pace and flair. Globally we are renown for it, which is why the criticism was so harsh after her hapless performance against Croatia.

As per the future, we have won two U17 tournaments over the last 10 years, so please, our talent is coming through. I’m the current squad, Uzoho, Omeruo, Onazi, Musa, Mikel and Iheanacho are all products of the U17 squad. After the Wotks Cup, some very exciting prospects like Onyekuru, Nwakali, Umar, etc are waiting to join the squad!
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Coach wrote:@Ayo, can you present the evidence coloured in green, that suggest Nwakali and Onyekuru were worthy additions. What have they done for the senior national team thus far?
Please stop being stupid. That is like asking me to prove the Sky is blue. You know damn right Rohr has acted criminally by not taking a good look at both players. If you fail to see they then there is no point talking with you.
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

mate wrote:Ayo, you're crazy.

Like I told you before, I'm Croatia's harshest critic. But so far we've played the right way. It's not: just lucky.
That your coach is really good, used different tactics against us and argentina, Manzukic is a beast, the guy needed to be held he knocks down every ball that get played to him, he is intelligent enough to know whenre his runners are and knocks it down to them, my only concern is that your defense has not been properly tested.
Oya back to the matter
open and close
Goldleaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Goldleaf »

At this stage in the World Cup, how can anyone (that wants to be considered as serious) be talking about players that were not invited?
I mean really WTF?
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Our best line-up using the players currently in Russia, is:

******************************Ighalo******************************

*************Moses**********************Iheanacho*************

*******************************Iwobi*******************************

****************Ndidi**********************Mikel******************

***Joel***********Balogun***********Ekong***********Ebuehi***

*********************************Uzoho****************************
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Coach wrote:@Ayo, can you present the evidence coloured in green, that suggest Nwakali and Onyekuru were worthy additions. What have they done for the senior national team thus far?
Please stop being stupid. That is like asking me to prove the Sky is blue. You know damn right Rohr has acted criminally by not taking a good look at both players. If you fail to see they then there is no point talking with you.
And with no evidence to support the suggestion that Ighalo is better than Mandzukic the casuistry continues with a call for two, at best, unknown entities. What’s worse, their absence is considered tantamount to treason. There is no evidence that either of your preferred scoops of flavour of month ice creams would’ve done anything. The idea that a single player turns the tide, an idea ever present in Nigerian thinking, is as laughable as it is ludicrous. Nwakali for instance, kindly substantiate your speculative suggestion with matters of fact, for those unknowing, please detail the club form and consistent level of international standard performances that merited international call-up.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Following above, would it be equally possible to present supportive evidence for Iheanacho’s deployment as a LEFT WINGER. Thanks.
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ighalo is a far better striker than Mandzukickpeople jus

Post by Orion »

john12 wrote:People just like talking CRAP and looking for scapegoats. ONYEKURU was coming back from a big injury and wasn’t match fit when rohr listed his SQUAD. While Nwakali that cannot even play consistently for a freaking BACKWATER DIVISION 2 team is who you think would had made the difference. Just admit that we lost to a tougher team and move on
It's a mystery really why people still keep mentioning these players. There is no reason or logic to it. It's a so far out there, it actually feels strange that people are harping on about something that makes no logical sense to me whatsoever.
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ighalo is a far better striker than Mandzukickpeople jus

Post by airwolex »

Orion wrote:
john12 wrote:People just like talking CRAP and looking for scapegoats. ONYEKURU was coming back from a big injury and wasn’t match fit when rohr listed his SQUAD. While Nwakali that cannot even play consistently for a freaking BACKWATER DIVISION 2 team is who you think would had made the difference. Just admit that we lost to a tougher team and move on
It's a mystery really why people still keep mentioning these players. There is no reason or logic to it. It's a so far out there, it actually feels strange that people are harping on about something that makes no logical sense to me whatsoever.
:agree: :agree:
Okochadman2Nas
Egg
Egg

Post by Okochadman2Nas »

mate wrote:Ayo had this experience today.

[/video]
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: