Ighalo is a far better striker than Mandzukick

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ighalo is a far better striker than Mandzukick

Post by wale1974 »

"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

OK Ayo... We all believe you :roll:
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
oloye wrote:If Ighalo can hustle, bully and even injure defenders like Manduzkic and is half as good in the air, the one man up would have fared better.
Has Mandzukic done any of that in his two games so far?
With all due respect is everything okay? Have you been watching the WC or you just like the attention you get on social media?
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

oloye wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
oloye wrote:If Ighalo can hustle, bully and even injure defenders like Manduzkic and is half as good in the air, the one man up would have fared better.
Has Mandzukic done any of that in his two games so far?
No he has not, with Ekong wrapping his hands all over him, how will he be able to do it. :lol:

If you argue with a drunk, it will be hard to figure out who is who.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

ohenhen1 wrote:Ayo is right.

Croatia is a better team. That is why they are winning.

While Nigerians are looking for scapegoats. Looking for Musa and co to come in and save them. Croatia is playing as a team.

Not surprised that you would think he is right.

Mandzukic is a MONSTER.

4 years ago, he got Alex Song sent off....the guy does it all. He "created" both goals against us.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Croatia did not play any better than us. They were just lucky.

Anyone who has been following Argentina knows there is nothing to this team. They just have Messi and Aguero, which is why we beat them in November.

For me, Nigeria should have topped this group with ease were it not for Rohr’s negativity. He did my head in by leaving Onyekuru and Nwakali at home!
Agency business is the main objective of the thread. Funny people cannot see this :taunt:

Nwakali will hopefully be available after the WC to lead SE to the ANC. We saw what Haruna and Rabiu did for SE and their clubs :taunt: :taunt:
Did your parents train you so badly that you were raised to believe anyone who had a different from yours has a vested material interest? Shame on both of them for doing such a woeful job!
Mod Alert

Please stop posting from fantasy island if you can't take the feedbacks.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

kajifu wrote:
green4life wrote:
kajifu wrote:All I know is Ighalo is better than Robert Lewandowski who is over hype and I know who won the last time both face each
CE sef ... all this because Croatia flogged Argentina 3-0 today. Take a deep breath my brother :lol:
Chief go back to the Poland friendly you will see my post that Ighalo is a better CF than R.Lewandowski.
Argentina result today has nothing to do with my point.White players get over hype.

Please go and siddon. In fact, Ighalo is better that Cron, Aguero, Obamayoung, Greizmann, Benzema, etc.

Do some of our folks even rationalized before posting?

If Mandzukic and Lewan were Nigerians, you guys would have been comparing them to Van Basten, Bat-goal, Ronaldo Fenomeno, and even Pele.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

ohsee wrote:
mate wrote:Ayo, you're crazy.

Like I told you before, I'm Croatia's harshest critic. But so far we've played the right way. It's not: just lucky.
:D :taunt:
Oga mate, how come you can criticize Croatia, but dare not criticize USA? :D :wink: Abeg o, I am just bugging you. :lol: But you are right, people should be able to criticize their own--that's how you get better. But here, any criticism is regarded as traitorous behavior.

Ayo is a madman, daring to compare the great Mandzukic to impotent Odion Ighalo. :rotf: :rotf: Ayo's got jokes. :lol:
We are in deep you know what. It will get worse before it gets better. Maybe I come back to R&R after the WC to explain?

For now, I'll say this: I didn't vote for the joker in command. And jokes aside, I've never seen partisan and identity politics to this degree. Across the spectrum...which is making strife a self fulfilling prophesy. And it will be worse in other places than the USA.

Meh. I prefer football. And riding an S&P500 that still will produce an inflation adjusted CAGR of 6.x% in nearly any 20 year period. I'm staying out of partisan and identity politics.

Except, of course, football.

:taunt:
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

I'll say it again: so far in this WC, Mandzukic has been a monster, especially with causing havoc up front, creating chances. As others posted, he is positionally sound, opportunistic, and rugged. Doing what he had hoped.

If he can find goal scoring, all the better.
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
born2win
Egg
Egg

Post by born2win »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
born2win wrote:Mandzukic has scored 30 times for Croatia ighalo has scored ?

Ighalo is one of the worst 9 Nigeria has had.

Aghaowa was scoping

Yakubu was scoring

Martins was scoring

Aghali was scoring

Yekini....

May the good lord give me patience on CE abeg! Phew!!!

Anyone who cannot figure out that Iheanacho will not get the ball to “strike” after watching Argentina vs Croatia is just an irritant here to raise my blood pressure. Messi and Aguero are some of the best strikers of the ball ever but see what happened to them today.

If I list the top 10 problems with Rohr’s team, the number nine position will not be on it. Even if we play Aguero or Kane as our targetman they will do jack with no service. Only ignorant fools with a limited knowledge of football think that playing Iheanacho instead of Ighalo will automatically result in goals!

Sort out our midfield, feed the forward line, have midfielders running behind the defence and watch the goals flow! It offensively and abominably naive to think Iheanacho has a magic wand he can wave to contour goals out of think air.

In the first half against Croatia, Aguero only touched the ball seven times. With that kind of service, how is Iheanacho going to score goals abeg???????
Una eye don clear with Ighalo
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

Only if we had Mandzukich...
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
2drama
Eaglet
Eaglet
Location: To my Late Grand-Papa Pa onyemere(he left us oct-26-07) -i miss you -R-I-P

Post by 2drama »

:lol: :lol: This guy is a clown
http://www.2dramasports.com is live ,Get SE downloads links or watch online links
Get Your Super Eagles Games on DvD Pm 2drama don't live history have a part of it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_national_football_team
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

2drama wrote::lol: :lol: This guy is a clown
a drunk one for that matter
AFCON 2019 sweet o

john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

A clown is an understatement the man Issa Crook