Ighalo is a far better striker than Mandzukick

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Ighalo is a far better striker than Mandzukick

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

(1) Yes, Croatia have won their first two games but no thanks to their targetman
(2) Mandzukick has not scored
(3) In fact, he has not had any shot on goal
(4) He is actually a very lazy player who does not work hard enough
(5) He is also extremely slow
(6) Croatia won today because of their hardworking midfield
(7) For me, Peresic was the man of the match, followed closely by Rakatic
(8) I do not see any Croatian fans asking for Mandzukick to be dropped because he has not scored
(9) According to the logic of some weird CE forumers, Croatia should drop their targetman and replace him with a striker who scores
(10) Sometimes, CE just wants to make you start running round your neighbourhood with no clothes on. The ignorance on this forum is legendary. With no midfield, your strikers cannot do anything. We saw that with Aguero and Messi today. Poland’s famous striker Lewandowski has suffered the same fate!
Last edited by Ayo Akinfe on Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
john12
Egg
Egg
Re: Ighalo is a far better striker than Mandzukick

Post by john12 »

god punish you and your ighalo shameless agent
Last edited by john12 on Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Abbey
Egg
Egg

Post by Abbey »

john12 wrote:god punish you and your ighalo
:rotf:
A Person convinced against his will is of the same opinion still.
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

:roll:
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

WTF... What rubbish is this... Ighalo is better than Madzukic ???
Please step away from the keyboard
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Ok!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

If Ighalo can hustle, bully and even injure defenders like Manduzkic and is half as good in the air, the one man up would have fared better.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

oloye wrote:If Ighalo can hustle, bully and even injure defenders like Manduzkic and is half as good in the air, the one man up would have fared better.
Has Mandzukic done any of that in his two games so far?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
oloye wrote:If Ighalo can hustle, bully and even injure defenders like Manduzkic and is half as good in the air, the one man up would have fared better.
Has Mandzukic done any of that in his two games so far?
No he has not, with Ekong wrapping his hands all over him, how will he be able to do it. :lol:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Ayo is right.

Croatia is a better team. That is why they are winning.

While Nigerians are looking for scapegoats. Looking for Musa and co to come in and save them. Croatia is playing as a team.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

(1) Our goalkeeper is good
(2) Our centrebacks are solid
(3) Croatia did not get behind our fullbacks
(4) Our anchors protect the defence well
(5) Our targetman hustles
(6) Our biggest problem is the lack of a playmaker
(7) Our other big problem is our fullbacks do not get forward to provide width
(8) With Kelechi Nwakali playmaking and Tyrone Ebuehi and Joel Obi playing fullbacks, we would be a different team
(9) Too many of you are looking for individual scapegoats but we actually made very few individual mistakes in our first game
(10) The biggest mistake Rohr can make now is panic and make rash and silly changes. Ahmed Musa has no business in that team and Kelechi Iheanacho has zero business playing as a targetman. Only some ignorant CE forumers think this will produce results.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Croatia did not play any better than us. They were just lucky.

Anyone who has been following Argentina knows there is nothing to this team. They just have Messi and Aguero, which is why we beat them in November.

For me, Nigeria should have topped this group with ease were it not for Rohr’s negativity. He did my head in by leaving Onyekuru and Nwakali at home!
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Croatia did not play any better than us. They were just lucky.

Anyone who has been following Argentina knows there is nothing to this team. They just have Messi and Aguero, which is why we beat them in November.

For me, Nigeria should have topped this group with ease were it not for Rohr’s negativity. He did my head in by leaving Onyekuru and Nwakali at home!
:agree:
Onyekuru and Nwakali would surely have made the SE better. How Rohr can invite Agbo for two years without playing him, and then decide to ignore K.Nwakali is super daft. Rohr should be fired if the SE cannot qualify from this group. His pessimistic approach does not match the ambitions and available talents of the Great SUPER EAGLES
john12
Egg
Egg
Re: Ighalo is a far better striker than Mandzukickpeople jus

Post by john12 »

People just like talking CRAP and looking for scapegoats. ONYEKURU was coming back from a big injury and wasn’t match fit when rohr listed his SQUAD. While Nwakali that cannot even play consistently for a freaking BACKWATER DIVISION 2 team is who you think would had made the difference. Just admit that we lost to a tougher team and move on
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

Ayo, you're crazy.

Like I told you before, I'm Croatia's harshest critic. But so far we've played the right way. It's not: just lucky.
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
9jaMan
Egg
Egg
Re: Ighalo is a far better striker than Mandzukickpeople jus

Post by 9jaMan »

john12 wrote:People just like talking CRAP and looking for scapegoats. ONYEKURU was coming back from a big injury and wasn’t match fit when rohr listed his SQUAD. While Nwakali that cannot even play consistently for a freaking BACKWATER DIVISION 2 team is who you think would had made the difference. Just admit that we lost to a tougher team and move on
Look at this clown, go eat dog sh1t
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

All I know is Ighalo is better than Robert Lewandowski who is over hype and I know who won the last time both face each
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

We like making excuses but never want to admit that the better team won. You played a team of superstars and lost instead of supporting your boys you’re denigrating the coach by suggesting he OMITTED another group of BACKWATER LEAGUE players. If you want to challenge the BEST you must play at the BEST
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:(1) Yes, Croatia have won their first two games but no thanks to their targetman
(8) I do not see any Croatian fans asking for Mandzukick to be dropped because he has not scored
(9) According to the logic of some weird CE forumers, Croatia should drop their targetman and replace him with a striker who scores
(10) Sometimes, CE just wants to make you start running round your neighbourhood with no clothes on. The ignorance on this forum is legendary. With no midfield, your strikers cannot do anything. We saw that with Aguero and Messi today. Poland’s famous striker Lewandowski has suffered the same fate!
That's a damnn Lie :curse: :curse: :curse: And you know it! It is a lie, hence the creation of the thread.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

kajifu wrote:All I know is Ighalo is better than Robert Lewandowski who is over hype and I know who won the last time both face each
CE sef ... all this because Croatia flogged Argentina 3-0 today. Take a deep breath my brother :lol:
2drama
Eaglet
Eaglet
Location: To my Late Grand-Papa Pa onyemere(he left us oct-26-07) -i miss you -R-I-P

Post by 2drama »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:(1) Yes, Croatia have won their first two games but no thanks to their targetman
what joint are you smoking, its poor quality Ayo
http://www.2dramasports.com is live ,Get SE downloads links or watch online links
Get Your Super Eagles Games on DvD Pm 2drama don't live history have a part of it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_national_football_team
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

Ayo had this experience today.

[/video]
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
F360
Egg
Egg

Post by F360 »

--------------------------------------------