NO SHAKING AT ALL, LAI LAI O'LOUN MA JE!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
NO SHAKING AT ALL, LAI LAI O'LOUN MA JE!!

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

For wia. bring them on. the harder they come the harder they fall. Tiri points we shall get. :thumb:

I've come to realize that my beloved CE and SE has been taken over by haters,insurgents and straight up wicked beings.
Gone are the days when one could feel the bond that keeps us united by logging unto CE. Instead we now have yamtubers posing as soccer experts who have nothing positive to add to the decades old struggle for a better SE. Some of us here were kids when the 94 SE woke us up to the togetherness and joy of the the SE.

Didn't even know 442 in 94, having left nigeria 6yrs prior, i had very few connections to Nigeria as i pave my way through the maze known as the USA. I remember what Yekini's goal did for the few Nigerians in Portland back then . They came out of the woodworks, some we thought were akatas but after Nigeria beat Bulgaria they were speaking pidgin.

Today, we have a bunch of Know nothings who really need to log out and register on the England forum talking rubbish. They always hate the coach,players and tactics. The only player they like is the one that's not playing. You know what? F$%$k all y'all ! Koni da fun gbogbo yin, eyin oloriburuku gbogbo. Ko baje fun yin.

SE will claim all 3pts Vs Iceland. No shaking and no need to shake. We'll beat Iceland, argentina and France. If u don't like it then go drink some hard water from Kim jong Un's nuclear plant. On we go, forward we move. Its SE for life as it was in the previous life and as it will be in the after life. Yes, that includes judgement day.

GOOOOOOO SUPER EAGLES!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs:
OCCUPY NFF!!
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: NO SHAKING AT ALL, LAI LAI O'LOUN MA JE!!

Post by ANC »

lol
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Any questions? :sneaky:
OCCUPY NFF!!
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Any questions? :sneaky:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Your mouth dey swell.

It's Argentina next :sneaky:

Wohohoho!!!!!!!!
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051