FRANCIS UZOHO

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
Re: FRANCIS UZOHO

Post by Cellular »

danfo driver wrote:God bless this kid! With all the vitriol against him! Lies against him.. and hatred from angry people who are more interested in their Client's career than the nation, Uzoho was majestic today! MAJESTIC! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
He is growing and growing in confidence.

Congrats to the kid and to the coaches who kept faith with him.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Vindave wrote:
Obong wrote:Uzoho's performance today was nothing less than great. The stakes were high and he stepped up big. That penalty miss will only give him confidence. I liked that he was more assertive at the crosses. There is just one little issue left - pulling out another great performance against Messi, Arguero and Dybala on Tuesday. If we emerge victorious, there won't be any further doubts or postulations. Uzoho will be the undisputed successor to Enyeama. I'm rooting for the young man. U-Z-O-H-O!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: I am very happy for him, he asserted himself well in the game... even controlling the defense during set pieces...

But you guys should not forget OUR INJURED OYINBO KEEPER in an hurry, he will soon be back if not for his injury we wouldnt be talking of Ozoho....
Unfortunately, Carl Ikeme’s football career is over. We just need to look after him now.
Carl's football career is over? I thought he is recovering very well. Can he NOT play anymore when fully recovered and fit?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Edu
Egg
Egg

Post by Edu »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Vindave wrote:
Obong wrote:Uzoho's performance today was nothing less than great. The stakes were high and he stepped up big. That penalty miss will only give him confidence. I liked that he was more assertive at the crosses. There is just one little issue left - pulling out another great performance against Messi, Arguero and Dybala on Tuesday. If we emerge victorious, there won't be any further doubts or postulations. Uzoho will be the undisputed successor to Enyeama. I'm rooting for the young man. U-Z-O-H-O!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: I am very happy for him, he asserted himself well in the game... even controlling the defense during set pieces...

But you guys should not forget OUR INJURED OYINBO KEEPER in an hurry, he will soon be back if not for his injury we wouldnt be talking of Ozoho....
Unfortunately, Carl Ikeme’s football career is over. We just need to look after him now.

This is wrong. You should be better than this.