FRANCIS UZOHO

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: FRANCIS UZOHO

Post by metalalloy »

oloye wrote:And yes this boy has done well....I don't know the people praying for him...but damn he has been virtually on holiday and when called upon has done excellently well. Some heads dey hear prayers some dey reject prayers.

To think some idle fools went to town with nothing to do but try to destroy him.

Our defense has been pretty good so far bar the lapses on set pieces. We bend but dont break.

On to the next one!
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Who he gets to work with on a daily basis now at club level is very important. Arsenal for instance always produced good goalkeepers because Bob Wilson was their goalkeeping coach. Let us see what club he moves to first.

Who do the Cameroonian goal keepers work with on a daily basis?
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Who he gets to work with on a daily basis now at club level is very important. Arsenal for instance always produced good goalkeepers because Bob Wilson was their goalkeeping coach. Let us see what club he moves to first.
Is Thomas Nkono not his goal keeping coach?
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Make Amadioha fire those who were calling for him to be dropped. Imagine comparing him with Ezenwa the basket.

He still needs to work on the following though:
Distribution
Kicking
Getting down quickly
Penalties

Hopefully we are sorted for the next 14 years as we were with Vince following Korea/Japan 2002
You are an idiott. How many goals has Ezenwa conceded in a SuperEagles uniform that allows you to call him a basket? You kept going on about Musa yet without musa, we’d be getting ready to board the plane back to Nigeria, you shameless fool :!: :!: :!:

Cheers.
Why are guys always so angry and abusive?! My goodness!! He doesn't rate Ezenwa, you Love him. Ok we get it! Do you need to be abusive about it? :? :? :?
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

metalalloy wrote:
oloye wrote:And yes this boy has done well....I don't know the people praying for him...but damn he has been virtually on holiday and when called upon has done excellently well. Some heads dey hear prayers some dey reject prayers.

To think some idle fools went to town with nothing to do but try to destroy him.

Our defense has been pretty good so far bar the lapses on set pieces. We bend but dont break.

On to the next one!
Not really. The lapses in the first half were alarming. You can't play like that against Argentina or quality opponents.
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

Very assertive!!
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

chief nfachairman wrote:Very assertive!!
Obviously not as old as you think. :sneaky: :agree:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

SylverEagles wrote:
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Make Amadioha fire those who were calling for him to be dropped. Imagine comparing him with Ezenwa the basket.

He still needs to work on the following though:
Distribution
Kicking
Getting down quickly
Penalties

Hopefully we are sorted for the next 14 years as we were with Vince following Korea/Japan 2002
You are an idiott. How many goals has Ezenwa conceded in a SuperEagles uniform that allows you to call him a basket? You kept going on about Musa yet without musa, we’d be getting ready to board the plane back to Nigeria, you shameless fool :!: :!: :!:

Cheers.
Why are guys always so angry and abusive?! My goodness!! He doesn't rate Ezenwa, you Love him. Ok we get it! Do you need to be abusive about it? :? :? :?
Exactly what I have been saying [here] for a long time still, the MODS allow it to happen. Unless provoked, SUSPEND the troublemakers and those who have no respect for others.
Last edited by Odas on Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

oloye wrote:
peppersoup wrote:He commands confidence and he has done well so far. I have seen established goalkeepers conceding goals that he did earlier in his career for naija.
Hopefully he can add Penalty to what he is good at.
At nineteen, he is like a baby already walking instead of crawling. The boy has one thing I love in keepers as a defender...his calmness....when he comes for ball in the air, he looks like an eagle swooping on its prey. His paws just wrap nicely around the ball. He has massive potential s it is up to him to make the most of it.
The best part is watching him growing.

He wasn't at crosses against Poland just 2 months ago and now he's coming out confidently and just tossing them back out
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
fishward6
Egg
Egg

Post by fishward6 »

danfo driver wrote:God bless this kid! With all the vitriol against him! Lies against him.. and hatred from angry people who are more interested in their Client's career than the nation, Uzoho was majestic today! MAJESTIC! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Indeed he caused the penalty miss as he guessed right snd sigurdsson tried to change direction
Vindave
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Vindave »

Obong wrote:Uzoho's performance today was nothing less than great. The stakes were high and he stepped up big. That penalty miss will only give him confidence. I liked that he was more assertive at the crosses. There is just one little issue left - pulling out another great performance against Messi, Arguero and Dybala on Tuesday. If we emerge victorious, there won't be any further doubts or postulations. Uzoho will be the undisputed successor to Enyeama. I'm rooting for the young man. U-Z-O-H-O!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: I am very happy for him, he asserted himself well in the game... even controlling the defense during set pieces...

But you guys should not forget OUR INJURED OYINBO KEEPER in an hurry, he will soon be back if not for his injury we wouldnt be talking of Ozoho....
e de sweet me o! ga gaa!
e de paini you o! ga gaa!!
e sweet me o ga gaa, ga gaa!!
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Vindave wrote:
Obong wrote:Uzoho's performance today was nothing less than great. The stakes were high and he stepped up big. That penalty miss will only give him confidence. I liked that he was more assertive at the crosses. There is just one little issue left - pulling out another great performance against Messi, Arguero and Dybala on Tuesday. If we emerge victorious, there won't be any further doubts or postulations. Uzoho will be the undisputed successor to Enyeama. I'm rooting for the young man. U-Z-O-H-O!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: I am very happy for him, he asserted himself well in the game... even controlling the defense during set pieces...

But you guys should not forget OUR INJURED OYINBO KEEPER in an hurry, he will soon be back if not for his injury we wouldnt be talking of Ozoho....
Unfortunately, Carl Ikeme’s football career is over. We just need to look after him now.
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

Shownoja wrote:Legend in the making :clap: :clap: :clap:

The Ozoho kid is a baller, thank goodness akpeyi went to the WC to be a cheerleader
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

cchinukw wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:Very assertive!!
Obviously not as old as you think. :sneaky: :agree:

Trouble maker :mrgreen:
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

We need to bring Dele Alampasu along with him so we always have a choice of two to pick from. I still fail to see the logic behind taking Akpeyi and Ezenwa to Russia!
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

it seems very soon goal keeping issue with SE will be something of the past. With emergence of Uzoho, Alampusa,the young boy connected with arsenal and former U17 goalkeeper recently making waves with Isreali club .
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Just watched his interview. He does look like a young man. A tall young man. I looked older at 19.

We have to continue to protect Uzoho.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Uzoho needs to punch the ball with his fist, not his hand. Argentina will punish those amateur punches he made today.
doctorollie
Egg
Egg

Post by doctorollie »

Who told you this Ayo? Don’t make sweeping statement on matter you know next to nothing about please. Please be careful when you are passing comments on such sensitive matter. Carl is getting better and better and WILL return to football even as he agrees it will be a mountain to surmount.

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Vindave wrote:

Unfortunately, Carl Ikeme’s football career is over. We just need to look after him now.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ohenhen1 wrote:Just watched his interview. He does look like a young man. A tall young man. I looked older at 19.

We have to continue to protect Uzoho.
We have no choice. They are out to get him because their ringleader failed to get a 4th world cup. they are hurt
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bully12 wrote:it seems very soon goal keeping issue with SE will be something of the past. With emergence of Uzoho, Alampusa,the young boy connected with arsenal and former U17 goalkeeper recently making waves with Isreali club .
kitty cat nko? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Benedict Iroha wrote:Uzoho needs to punch the ball with his fist, not his hand. Argentina will punish those amateur punches he made today.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: cunnnt