FRANCIS UZOHO

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: FRANCIS UZOHO

Post by maceo4 »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: the boy good!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
solo
Egg
Egg

Post by solo »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Make Amadioha fire those who were calling for him to be dropped. Imagine comparing him with Ezenwa the basket.

He still needs to work on the following though:
Distribution
Kicking
Getting down quickly
Penalties

Hopefully we are sorted for the next 14 years as we were with Vince following Korea/Japan 2002
You are an idiott. How many goals has Ezenwa conceded in a SuperEagles uniform that allows you to call him a basket? You kept going on about Musa yet without musa, we’d be getting ready to board the plane back to Nigeria, you shameless fool :!: :!: :!:

Leave Ayo alone and join the celebration

Cheers.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

The boy is improving in confidence and it shows. We have potentially a very good goalkeeper for the next few tournaments.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Bouncer
Egg
Egg

Post by Bouncer »

Sam Agunsoye wrote:
Bouncer wrote:
Sam Agunsoye wrote:Seriously, he’s the one for the future. Remember coach said “I’m build for the next World Cup”
Nonsense! Unambitious!
Hhhhhater!!!!!!
You and your coach are displaying laziness. No sane team go to the world cup to build their team for the future.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote::clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: the boy good!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
tmex12
Egg
Egg

Post by tmex12 »

Bouncer wrote:
Sam Agunsoye wrote:
Bouncer wrote:
Sam Agunsoye wrote:Seriously, he’s the one for the future. Remember coach said “I’m build for the next World Cup”
Nonsense! Unambitious!
Hhhhhater!!!!!!
You and your coach are displaying laziness. No sane team go to the world cup to build their team for the future.
You mind them. Imagine Stephen Keshi utters such a statement he would be crucified! No more foreign coaches. Finidi now and Finidi forever!
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

Uzoho's performance today was nothing less than great. The stakes were high and he stepped up big. That penalty miss will only give him confidence. I liked that he was more assertive at the crosses. There is just one little issue left - pulling out another great performance against Messi, Arguero and Dybala on Tuesday. If we emerge victorious, there won't be any further doubts or postulations. Uzoho will be the undisputed successor to Enyeama. I'm rooting for the young man. U-Z-O-H-O!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

commands the defenders well - he's always shouting at them

nice save on the FK in the 1H

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

And yes this boy has done well....I don't know the people praying for him...but damn he has been virtually on holiday and when called upon has done excellently well. Some heads dey hear prayers some dey reject prayers.

To think some idle fools went to town with nothing to do but try to destroy him.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Obong wrote:Uzoho's performance today was nothing less than great. The stakes were high and he stepped up big. That penalty miss will only give him confidence. I liked that he was more assertive at the crosses. There is just one little issue left - pulling out another great performance against Messi, Arguero and Dybala on Tuesday. If we emerge victorious, there won't be any further doubts or postulations. Uzoho will be the undisputed successor to Enyeama. I'm rooting for the young man. U-Z-O-H-O!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
We all are! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: May he continue to learn and do well
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:And yes this boy has done well....I don't know the people praying for him...but damn he has been virtually on holiday and when called upon has done excellently well. Some heads dey hear prayers some dey reject prayers.

To think some idle fools went to town with nothing to do but try to destroy him.
Uncle, na so we see am o
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
peppersoup
Egg
Egg

Post by peppersoup »

He commands confidence and he has done well so far. I have seen established goalkeepers conceding goals that he did earlier in his career for naija.
Hopefully he can add Penalty to what he is good at.
"His Excellency President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea, and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular."
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

peppersoup wrote:He commands confidence and he has done well so far. I have seen established goalkeepers conceding goals that he did earlier in his career for naija.
Hopefully he can add Penalty to what he is good at.
At nineteen, he is like a baby already walking instead of crawling. The boy has one thing I love in keepers as a defender...his calmness....when he comes for ball in the air, he looks like an eagle swooping on its prey. His paws just wrap nicely around the ball. He has massive potential s it is up to him to make the most of it.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Who he gets to work with on a daily basis now at club level is very important. Arsenal for instance always produced good goalkeepers because Bob Wilson was their goalkeeping coach. Let us see what club he moves to first.
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Who he gets to work with on a daily basis now at club level is very important. Arsenal for instance always produced good goalkeepers because Bob Wilson was their goalkeeping coach. Let us see what club he moves to first.
Which club is he playing for right now?
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Let’s just ban Robbynice from saying anything positive about him
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

I hope he joins a good club.

My preference is a German club.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

All those shouting for Vince should now keep quiet for ever. It was important we bite the bullet and give our goalies the opportunities to grow. Vince was never going to be there for ever and I'm glad we stuck with the new boys. Well done Uzovelcro
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

pajimoh wrote:All those shouting for Vince should now keep quiet for ever. It was important we bite the bullet and give our goalies the opportunities to grow. Vince was never going to be there for ever and I'm glad we stuck with the new boys. Well done Uzovelcro
Vince is too old. Any one over 30 is probably not going to Qatar.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

danfo driver wrote:God bless this kid! With all the vitriol against him! Lies against him.. and hatred from angry people who are more interested in their Client's career than the nation, Uzoho was majestic today! MAJESTIC! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Now for my boy Simy Nwankwo "Kanu" to come and seal the deal :clap: :clap: :clap:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

I can see his confidence growing which is very good for us.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.