MUSA insults STEMMED from his TRIBE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: MUSA insults STEMMED from his TRIBE

Post by Lolly »

oloye wrote:It was the same with Garba....he was villified here till he retired
By the usual suspects. They never disappoint.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=234839&p=3843130&hilit
anikulapo wrote:When the best thing u can say about a player is that he works hard, then it is s clear sign that he is an untalented scrub :roll:

Please Federal Character Lawal was a garbage turkey of player ... Sorry I tell the truth and refuse to blinded by revisionist sentimental nonsense.

He was the Aaron Ramsey of Naija :roll:
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Bouncer wrote:Yes, Musa and Shehu's inclusion into the team was because of quota system, and if you don't like this admission, better agree to division of the zoo so you can have your nigeria team full of northerners with Musa as the captain. We have seen how niger and chad's national teams are doing. Nonsense!!
Sometimes one has to be afraid of being wicked. We must try as hard as possible to be good and avoid what wickedness. Otherwise it comes back to us.

That being said go Musa. He did his country proud
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Chief. I don’t agree with your point that there’s nothing we can do about hate. If this were the case the world would be a much worse place. We need to speak out against hatred. That’s s what we do about it. The comments against Musa made here are shameful and inexcusable. CE cannot stand for that type of bigotry

Cellular wrote:This site is really telling about the problem with Naijaria and Naijarians.

Someone holds an opinion you don't agree with or that you find despicable, rather than you with a better argument to take him on, you rather that he be stifled because you don't agree with the opinion he espouses.

There are people who hate people for no reason. That's the fact of life. There's nothing you can do about it.
There are also people who because they like a certain player can make excuses for them, regardless of what they do. When people go to club threads and attack players over and over again, it is not attributed to bigotry or racism. The same people can't be allowed to attack national team players because they will be called a tribalist.

On CE, we are not going to stifle criticism of players for whatever reason... or cause people not to criticize players for the fear of being called a tribalist.

The good thing about a forum like this is to help deconstruct hubris © Gotti. We have very knowledgeable people that can set people straight.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Cellular wrote:This site is really telling about the problem with Naijaria and Naijarians.

Someone holds an opinion you don't agree with or that you find despicable, rather than you with a better argument to take him on, you rather that he be stifled because you don't agree with the opinion he espouses.

There are people who hate people for no reason. That's the fact of life. There's nothing you can do about it.
There are also people who because they like a certain player can make excuses for them, regardless of what they do. When people go to club threads and attack players over and over again, it is not attributed to bigotry or racism. The same people can't be allowed to attack national team players because they will be called a tribalist.

On CE, we are not going to stifle criticism of players for whatever reason... or cause people not to criticize players for the fear of being called a tribalist.

The good thing about a forum like this is to help deconstruct hubris © Gotti. We have very knowledgeable people that can set people straight.

:lol: Dede, then why bother have rules or insist on civility? why do you people warn an ban people for parental abuse? afterall, "we have knowledgeable people that can set people straight"

Why do you make this exception for Naija CE or CE people? Following your rationale, In your opinion, as a hypothetical, is it ok for Mate, a white CE forumer to go around referring to someone like MIkel as a lazy "n1gger" because of how lackadaisical he plays at times? Afterall that would be on CE abi? SHould he allowed to have free reign to do so because "stifling" such commentary cause him to fear being rightfully labelled a racist?
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd »

What the #$%$ is this thread about, maybe I should start one on how many times they have been complaints of Igbo's dominating the team as though anyone stopped others from playing. Does anyone remember how much the Lagos press hated JJ? Musa had a lousy first half and anyone who pointed that out for what it was cannot be hating on any tribe.

Mentioning Kanu who is an accomplished player on the international scene on this thread goes to show the inherent jealousy many harbor about him.
Last edited by Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd on Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
An ignorant mind abhors knowledge.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd wrote:
Mentioning Kanu who is an accomplished player on the international scene on this thread goes to show the inherent jealous many harbor about him.
Yes please regale us Kanu's numerous achievements in International football.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd wrote:What the #$%$ is this thread about, maybe I should start one on how many times they have been complaints of Igbo's dominating the team as though anyone stopped others from playing. Does anyone remember how much the Lagos press hated JJ? Musa had a lousy first half and anyone who pointed that out for what it was cannot be hating on any tribe.

Mentioning Kanu who is an accomplished player on the international scene on this thread goes to show the inherent jealous many harbor about him.
It is about the bigoted comments folks made about Musa. It’s a darn shame that should not be tolerated here.

And I’ve been on this forum way longer than you. Show me one instance of bigotry against Kanu?
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

YUJAM wrote:Unfortunate but God works in mysterious ways and they are all running for their holes.. Folks should do the right thing
I don't know why it's the likes of Cellular, CChinkwu and Arauko that are arguing. We know they are cool and proper SE fans....the culprits know themselves. Quota system my yansh...Musa is a SE legend and by God's grace so will be Abdulahi.
Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd
Eaglet
Eaglet

kalani JR wrote:
Yes please regale us Kanu's numerous achievements in International football.
Two European championships for starters, winning the Olympic gold medal and laying to flight soccer in the Italian and aEngish league. Is that good enough for you or do you have another foolish question?
Schillachi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Schillachi »

Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd wrote:What the #$%$ is this thread about, maybe I should start one on how many times they have been complaints of Igbo's dominating the team as though anyone stopped others from playing. Does anyone remember how much the Lagos press hated JJ? Musa had a lousy first half and anyone who pointed that out for what it was cannot be hating on any tribe.

Sabigot Okobo, go back to Rant n Rave. We don't people bigots like you on Eagles Nest..
NIGERIAN BADBOY!
Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd
Eaglet
Eaglet

YUJAM wrote:

It is about the bigoted comments folks made about Musa. It’s a darn shame that should not be tolerated here.

And I’ve been on this forum way longer than you. Show me one instance of bigotry against Kanu?
That you chose not to see it does not mean it did not happen, how many times have threads on the number of Igbos in the team here started on this forum? You did not speak up then because you obviously agreed with those threads.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Prove it. If you find a thread, I will gladly apologize and move in.

YUJAM wrote:

That you chose not to see it does not mean it did not happen, how many times have threads on the number of Igbos in the team here started on this forum? You did not speak up then because you obviously agreed with those threads.
Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd
Eaglet
Eaglet

airwolex wrote:
YUJAM wrote:Unfortunate but God works in mysterious ways and they are all running for their holes.. Folks should do the right thing
I don't know why it's the likes of Cellular, CChinkwu and Arauko that are arguing. We know they are cool and proper SE fans....the culprits know themselves. Quota system my yansh...Musa is a SE legend and by God's grace so will be Abdulahi.
If all you are looking for is tribal recognition for Musa and Abdulahi then you do them no favors. Criticism of Musa and Idowu in the first half was not any different from that of Iwobi and Mikel in the last game.
Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd
Eaglet
Eaglet

YUJAM wrote:Prove it. If you find a thread, I will gladly apologize and move in.

YUJAM wrote:

I don't need to prove anything, your refusing to condemn it then and being vociferous now proves it already.
Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd
Eaglet
Eaglet

Schillachi wrote:

Sabigot Okobo, go back to Rant n Rave. We don't people bigots like you on Eagles Nest..
I don't entertain imbeciles, be it on rant and rave or eagles nest you remain a retarded moron.
folem
Egg
Egg

Post by folem »

SE Top Scorers

# Player Goals Caps Goals-ratio Career

1 Rashidi Yekini 37 58 0.64 1983–1998
2 Segun Odegbami 22 47 0.47 1976–1981
3 Yakubu Aiyegbeni 21 58 0.36 2000–2012
4 Ikechukwu Uche 19 46 0.42 2007–2014
5 Obafemi Martins 18 42 0.43 2004–Present
6 Ahmed Musa 15 74 0.21 2010–Present
7 Julius Aghahowa 14 31 0.45 2000–2007
7 Asuquo Ekpe 14 28 0.5 1956–1966
7 Jay-Jay Okocha 14 73 0.19 1993–2006
7 Thompson Usiyan 14 unk unk 1976–1981
Last edited by folem on Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Let me clarify certain things on this topic. I didn’t say musa dosent deserves to be criticized when he underperforms but it’s totally distasteful, benighted and Offensive to constantly disparage, denigrate and label him one of the Most bigoted label. Musa was called all sort of demeaning names and was suggested to be replaced by every “NO NAME” Tom, d#$% and harry. Infact, I tried to rationalize their unfair criticism and I couldn’t figure where it stemmed from until I saw a thread suggesting that “MUSA AND SHEHU” are on the team to Serve Quota system. There were multiple people that co-signed that thread so this topic isn’t just an attack on the agent “BULLY12 and VE”. This is Musa CV prior to this game and I will ask a question after listing his CV
1, At 17 he was NPL youngest highest goalscorer with 17 goals and won the WAFU tournament
2, At 18, he transferred to VVV venlo team directly from Kano pillars and put in superlatives performance for Us
3, 19, He won AYC for Nigeria In January/February jugging club games and hustling to play AYC in between
20, he signed for CSKA Moscow team directly from VVV venlo and walked into their 11
4, At 20, he took his team to the first Russia league title and also played against Ronaldo putting a superlative performance
5, 21, he won his 2nd league title for CSKA Moscow and also a Russian cup title contributing immensely
6, 22, he won his 3rd Russian league title for CSKA Moscow
7, 22, he won ANC title for Nigeria contributing as a Super sub and scoring against Mali
8, he became the first ever NIGERIAN player to score 2 goals in a game at a World Cup then transferred to Leicester City impressing in preseason game against Barcelona
9, Nigeria present highest goal scorer playing prior to today’s

Musa Achieved all this for Nigeria before the age of 26 yet, people had the NERVE, EFFONTRY to question his importance and claim that he is only there to serve “QUOTA SYSTEM” I can understand you suggesting MUSA should be replaced by a Nigerian world class player like MESSI, MODRIC, RONALDO, ESSIEN but when you keep suggesting that he is there to serve QUOTA system and needs to be replaced by BACKWATER league players in obsure clubs, I do not understand. This is not an insult to Agents here but prior to this game with musa CV the likes of Kalu, onyekuru, bonaventure etc were not fit to HOLD his boots at training and ask yourself if the likes of FINIDI, KANU, OKOCHA, AMOKACHI, OLISEH would had be denigrated and disparaged like MUSA If they had his CV prior to 25
Last edited by john12 on Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Go and sit down. You know you can’t prove it. Kanu is loved by almost everyone here. Hopefully because he is a great footballer rather than primordial tribal mentality

YUJAM wrote:Prove it. If you find a thread, I will gladly apologize and move in.

YUJAM wrote:

I don't need to prove anything, your refusing to condemn it then and being vociferous now proves it already.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Lolly wrote:

anikulapo wrote:When the best thing u can say about a player is that he works hard, then it is s clear sign that he is an untalented scrub :roll:

Please Federal Character Lawal was a garbage turkey of player ... Sorry I tell the truth and refuse to blinded by revisionist sentimental nonsense.

Dude you have actually exposed yourself as the bigot. I have no love for the Northern Mullahs who kill their fellow Nigerians in the name of Allah but it’s funny how you never pulled my comments from the Croatia game when I said clearly that I would have Musa for his pace then Ighalo ....

You my friend are an IMBECILE AND SICK FOOL.

Keep your STUPIDITY away from me .... IMBECILE :curse:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=289178&p=5264304#p5264304

Sick Imbecile it was actually a response to Oloye about how I would prefer Musa but you conviniently ignored that .... if I hated Musa because of his ethnicity why would I take him over Ighalo.

Again you’re a SICK IMBECILE :curse: Thanks for exposing yourself ....

I must also hate Xhaka and Ozil because they are Syrian you moron :roll:
Last edited by anikulapo on Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Slowly by slowly the usual TRIBALIST are revealing themselves. Lawal that was an hardworking, obedient , utility Nd intelligent player is another one a tribalist just described as “FEDERAL CHARACTER
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

airwolex wrote:
If all you are looking for is tribal recognition for Musa and Abdulahi then you do them no favors. Criticism of Musa and Idowu in the first half was not any different from that of Iwobi and Mikel in the last game.
This thread has nothing to do with first half criticism, the quota comments were made before the game.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
kali
Egg
Egg

Post by kali »

Schillachi wrote:

Sabi a bigot ?? Ha ha ha. What does that make ugly cowardly fool like you with your ugly black lips always up Gotti's arse? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

anikulapo wrote:
Lolly wrote:

Dude you have actually exposed yourself as the bigot. I have no love for the Northern Mullahs who kill their fellow Nigerians in the name of Allah but it’s funny how you never pulled my comments from the Croatia game when I said clearly that I would have Musa for his pace then Ighalo ....

You my friend are an IMBECILE AND SICK FOOL.

Keep your STUPIDITY away from me .... IMBECILE :curse:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=289178&p=5264304#p5264304

Sick Imbecile it was actually a response to Oloye about how I would prefer Musa but you conviniently ignored that .... if I hated Musa because of his ethnicity why would I take him over Ighalo.

Again you’re a SICK IMBECILE :curse: Thanks for exposing yourself ....

I must also hate Xhaka and Ozil because they are Syrian you moron :roll:
:lol: I have touched a raw nerve by exposing you. And its obvious you are very sick. You never disappoint with your vile posts. At least you have never hidden your hatred for them mullahs, as you like to call them. :lol: But at least give credit where it is due. Lawal deserved his place in the national team due to his ability, not for federal character. And thankfully put in a lot of good performances. I know to expect more gutter language from you. :P :P
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."