MUSA insults STEMMED from his TRIBE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: FORUMERS SAYING MUSA MADE TEAM ON NATIONAL CHARACTER

Post by ohenhen1 »

CE is a true reflection of Nigeria. Politicians use tribalism and religion to brainwash Nigerians

Musa deserved to go to the world cup. He is not a winger.

I thin Simi Nwankwo didn't deserve to go to the world cup.
Last edited by ohenhen1 on Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

cchinukw wrote:
ugly boy wrote:Can we cyber flog the tribalistic goats now. Please list them :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
Can you stop this nonsense!

How many people posted about national character as an issue? Stop the fake outrage.

This is a silly thread by the way.
Chop your bulalaalaa and keep quiet or I will double your koboko :curse: :curse: :curse:
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: MUSA insults STEMMED from his TRIBE

Post by smartbrother »

john12 wrote:for the past two years Ahmed Musa has been insulted numerous times. Infact, our westerners and southerners were calling him all sort of disrespectful names and suggesting that he should be replaced for every and any BACKWATER league player. A player like KANU was riding on his Olympics glory all through his SE career and people never disparaged him or ask for replacements for but when it came to MUSA it was all insults GALORE.
Morals: Love and respect each tribe like your own

Man Nigerians are disgusting people
Well done for pointing this out
and don’t worry about those offended by your thread
As with racism you will always have some who are more incensed by you calling it out than they are/were about the racist act itself
Musa was majestic today what a star
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

ugly boy wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
ugly boy wrote:Can we cyber flog the tribalistic goats now. Please list them :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
Can you stop this nonsense!

How many people posted about national character as an issue? Stop the fake outrage.

This is a silly thread by the way.
Chop your bulalaalaa and keep quiet or I will double your koboko :curse: :curse: :curse:
What are you on about? Go and hug Isaac Success jor. :taunt: :taunt:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=289407
9jaMan wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Nigeria is finished if Musa starts. Numbers don't lie, Nigeria has not won a game in over 4 years with Musa as a starter. This federal qouta nonsense is real, cos Musa is not good enough to be in the present SE.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

john12 wrote:for the past two years Ahmed Musa has been insulted numerous times. Infact, our westerners and southerners were calling him all sort of disrespectful names and suggesting that he should be replaced for every and any BACKWATER league player. A player like KANU was riding on his Olympics glory all through his SE career and people never disparaged him or ask for replacements for but when it came to MUSA it was all insults GALORE.
This is a moronic thread.
Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Conservative: a liberal who has been mugged by reality.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=289407
9jaMan wrote:

Nigeria is finished if Musa starts. Numbers don't lie, Nigeria has not won a game in over 4 years with Musa as a starter. This federal qouta nonsense is real, cos Musa is not good enough to be in the present SE.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Lolly wrote:viewtopic.php?f=1&t=289407
9jaMan wrote:

Anything that pata says should be thrown in the gabage.

They couldnt stop posting noise after our game against croatia. Where are they now?

9jaMan,..like Zee, Vancity, etc and many others here are Super Vultures that only thrive when the Super Eagles fail.

At least haters like Ogolo, Tfco and Rawlings have the excuse of not being Nigerian. What is their excuse?
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

metalalloy wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Schillachi wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Schillachi wrote:
aruako1 wrote:People should be free to criticize any player they want to without the usual childish persons making a meal of it. The most criticized player in the squad is Ighalo. He is not a Northerner.
Dude, please keep quiet and stop talking rubbish.

Vancity Eagles and Kali specifically told us Musa and Shehu were in the team because of quota system. Stupid bigoted imbeciles..
So Kali and VE are symbolic of the reason why people hate on Musa? :?

When VE was hating on Amodu and Keshi was it bigotry? When he reserved his harshest vitriol for our coaches was it bigotry?
Chairman, your post makes no logical sense.

What does your post have to do with mine? Please pay attention to what I responded to, and my response.
You said their posts was because of bigotry. It is not.

It is in line with several stupid posts they make here. So when they criticize someone from a different ethnicity from the North it is termed stupidity... but when they criticize a player from the North it is bigotry?
bros, anyone that expressly states that the only reason Musa and shehu are on the team is because of a national quota is a bigot. They are saying they do not deserve to be on the team and the only reason is because of their northern ethnicity. There is no dancing around it.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

metalalloy wrote:bros, anyone that expressly states that the only reason Musa and shehu are on the team is because of a national quota is a bigot. They are saying they do not deserve to be on the team and the only reason is because of their northern ethnicity. There is no dancing around it.
9jaMan wrote:
Federal qouta in full effect, either shehu or Musa MUST start.
9jaMan wrote:
Federal qouta = either shehu or Musa MUST start. Iwobi was sacrificed
9jaMan wrote:
Look at this emotional clown,

Don't worry kele will score, the SE should win, but deep down y'all know Nigeria is going nowhere with federal qouta still in effect in 2018.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=289452&start=46
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

Someone pointed out here that Musa left Leicester and was scoring regularly in the top league in Russia, yet people don't want him in the SE, even on the bench. They want to replace him with novices or players who are not even match-fit like Onyekuru and Nwakali (apparently a bench warmer in a 2nd division team in the Netherlands). That's the level of hatred for the man.

Yes, many players have been hated over the years but not to this level. I believe the depth of contempt towards Musa (and even Shehu) and the snide comments about a "quota" system, are partly due to the fact they're Northerners.
Last edited by Orion on Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

xx
Last edited by fabio on Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

metalalloy wrote:bros, anyone that expressly states that the only reason Musa and shehu are on the team is because of a national quota is a bigot. They are saying they do not deserve to be on the team and the only reason is because of their northern ethnicity. There is no dancing around it.
9jaMan wrote:
9jaMan wrote:
9jaMan wrote:

Don't worry kele will score, the SE should win, but deep down y'all know Nigeria is going nowhere with federal qouta still in effect in 2018.
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

charlie wrote:
9jaMan wrote:

They couldnt stop posting noise after our game against croatia. Where are they now?

9jaMan,..like Zee, Vancity, etc and many others here are Super Vultures that only thrive when the Super Eagles fail.

At least haters like Ogolo, Tfco and Rawlings have the excuse of not being Nigerian. What is their excuse?

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You are super stupid, what's with the herd mentality? Freedom of speech should reign abeg. You have a brain use it. Someone said there was quota system and either musa or shehu must start. And based on previous performances leading to the World Cup,shehu and musa did not deserve to be in the first 11 team. Scoring two wonderful goals does not prove that the quota system rumor is false. I am glad we discovered Musa to be a quality striker and not a winger. Gerrahia Mehn.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Tribalism and hate speech is not freedom of speech
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

fabio wrote:
9jaMan wrote:
9jaMan wrote:
9jaMan wrote:

Lets get a grip here.

The thread in question is no more than a month old.

Musa's criticism predates this world cup.

Hand on heart, can we say the criticism about his all round game was unjustified?
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

9jaMan wrote:
charlie wrote:
9jaMan wrote:

You are super stupid, what's with the herd mentality? Freedom of speech should reign abeg. You have a brain use it. Someone said there was quota system and either musa or shehu must start. And based on previous performances leading to the World Cup,shehu and musa did not deserve to be in the first 11 team. Scoring two wonderful goals does not prove that the quota system rumor is false. I am glad we discovered Musa to be a quality striker and not a winger. Gerrahia Mehn.
No one is stopping you from spewing forth garbage. That's your prerogative.
I am also free to call you a fraud that only seems to have something to say when this team fails.

Keep doing you...na your own whahala..
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

metalalloy wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Schillachi wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Schillachi wrote:
aruako1 wrote:People should be free to criticize any player they want to without the usual childish persons making a meal of it. The most criticized player in the squad is Ighalo. He is not a Northerner.

Vancity Eagles and Kali specifically told us Musa and Shehu were in the team because of quota system. Stupid bigoted imbeciles..

When VE was hating on Amodu and Keshi was it bigotry? When he reserved his harshest vitriol for our coaches was it bigotry?

What does your post have to do with mine? Please pay attention to what I responded to, and my response.

It is in line with several stupid posts they make here. So when they criticize someone from a different ethnicity from the North it is termed stupidity... but when they criticize a player from the North it is bigotry?
bros, anyone that expressly states that the only reason Musa and shehu are on the team is because of a national quota is a bigot. They are saying they do not deserve to be on the team and the only reason is because of their northern ethnicity. There is no dancing around it.
Bros, it is more of shallow thinking than being a bigot.
I have had this conversation with Schillachi over the years but he doesn't seem to get it. And you don't get it either.
You see, people who can't put up a good argument goes with the easiest thing they can come up as an apparent reason why someone holds a point of view.

And you, Schillachi and Fabio should read up what being a bigot is.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

charlie wrote:
9jaMan wrote:
charlie wrote:
9jaMan wrote:

No one is stopping you from spewing forth garbage. That's your prerogative.
I am also free to call you a fraud that only seems to have something to say when this team fails.

Keep doing you...na your own whahala..

So in your mind, you think I need your permission to do me? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I love the SE and you can Go jump in a lake, you are a super mugu
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Cellular wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Schillachi wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Schillachi wrote:

Bros, it is more of shallow thinking than being a bigot.
I have had this conversation with Schillachi over the years but he doesn't seem to get it. And you don't get it either.
You see, people who can't put up a good argument goes with the easiest thing they can come up as an apparent reason why someone holds a point of view.

And you, Schillachi and Fabio should read up what being a bigot is.
Fine, you do not like the word bigotry, then it is tribalistic, something that is an EXPRESS violation of the forum rules. It is possible to be shallow minded and tribalistic in the same vein. A ton of people (myself included) have criticized Musa for his inconsistent performances. That is beyond question. What is being called out is the additional reference to a "National Quota" Please feel free to enlighten us with the explanation for why the people who have made a reference to a "National Quota" have a legitimate point of view.

Your stance in this matter is quite surprising considering that you jumped all over Tjx a few weeks back when he made a metaphorical analogy to affirmative action in the Michael Oliver affirmative action thread. viewtopic.php?f=1&t=287528&hilit=affirm ... n&start=23

Singling out the only "northerners" on the team, and stating that the only reason why they would start on a Nigerian national league is because of the presence of some quota system is worse than making a metaphore. It is tribalistic, and if in your opinion it does not qualify as tribalistic, then that list is a mockery and i wonder what someone has to do to qualify as that.

FYI, a synonym for bigotry is
1. narrow-mindedness, bias, discrimination.
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/bigotry

There is a fine line between "shallow thinking" and narrow-mindedness.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Godfather
Egg
Egg

Post by Godfather »

I thought Ahmad Musa is from Edo State or am I missing something?
“Achebe was a writer in whose company the Prison walls fell down.” – Dr. Nelson Mandela.
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Imagine some clowns telling us that Buhari imposed Shehu and Musa on us.................Stupid people
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

And you tell them to mention MUSA replacement crooks will start calling some division 10 backwater league players