MUSA insults STEMMED from his TRIBE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kali
Egg
Egg
Re: MUSA insults STEMMED from his TRIBE

Post by kali »

folem wrote:SE Top Scorers

# Player Goals Caps Goals-ratio Career

1 Rashidi Yekini 37 58 0.64 1983–1998
2 Segun Odegbami 22 47 0.47 1976–1981
3 Yakubu Aiyegbeni 21 58 0.36 2000–2012
4 Ikechukwu Uche 19 46 0.42 2007–2014
5 Obafemi Martins 18 42 0.43 2004–Present
6 Ahmed Musa 15 74 0.21 2010–Present
7 Julius Aghahowa 14 31 0.45 2000–2007
7 Asuquo Ekpe 14 28 0.5 1956–1966
7 Jay-Jay Okocha 14 73 0.19 1993–2006
7 Thompson Usiyan 14 unk unk 1976–1981
\

Only one world class striker in that list. Rasheedi Yekini. The rest na part-time striker. Notice Kanu nowhere to be seen. But in terms of IMPACT strikers you have to give it to Emmanuel Amunike who scored winners in ANC Nations Cup and Olympics final and almost knocked Italy out of Round of 16 in 1994 World Cup.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Obagoal was a WORLD CLASS striker just unserious and inconsistent for Nigeria
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Lolly wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Lolly wrote:
oloye wrote:It was the same with Garba....he was villified here till he retired
By the usual suspects. They never disappoint.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=234839&p=3843130&hilit
anikulapo wrote:When the best thing u can say about a player is that he works hard, then it is s clear sign that he is an untalented scrub :roll:

Please Federal Character Lawal was a garbage turkey of player ... Sorry I tell the truth and refuse to blinded by revisionist sentimental nonsense.

He was the Aaron Ramsey of Naija :roll:

Dude you have actually exposed yourself as the bigot. I have no love for the Northern Mullahs who kill their fellow Nigerians in the name of Allah but it’s funny how you never pulled my comments from the Croatia game when I said clearly that I would have Musa for his pace then Ighalo ....

You my friend are an IMBECILE AND SICK FOOL.

Keep your STUPIDITY away from me .... IMBECILE :curse:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=289178&p=5264304#p5264304

Sick Imbecile it was actually a response to Oloye about how I would prefer Musa but you conviniently ignored that .... if I hated Musa because of his ethnicity why would I take him over Ighalo.

Again you’re a SICK IMBECILE :curse: Thanks for exposing yourself ....

I must also hate Xhaka and Ozil because they are Syrian you moron :roll:
:lol: I have touched a raw nerve by exposing you. And its obvious you are very sick. You never disappoint with your vile posts. At least you have never hidden your hatred for them mullahs, as you like to call them. :lol: But at least give credit where it is due. Lawal deserved his place in the national team due to his ability, not for federal character. And thankfully put in a lot of good performances. I know to expect more gutter language from you. :P :P

:rotf: :rotf:

See this bipolar loser.

You only exposed yourself as a serpent. The link is clear and if need be I’d post the same interaction with Oloye and my support for Musa over Ighalo.

Your lies have been exposed.

You are a loser and an imbecile and I don’t care about trash and scum like you but be careful what you say about me because I don’t suffer your kind .... now crawl back into your sewer and stay there loser.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd »

YUJAM wrote:Go and sit down. You know you can’t prove it. Kanu is loved by almost everyone here. Hopefully because he is a great footballer rather than primordial tribal mentality

Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd wrote:
YUJAM wrote:Prove it. If you find a thread, I will gladly apologize and move in.

YUJAM wrote:
Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd wrote:What the #$%$ is this thread about, maybe I should start one on how many times they have been complaints of Igbo's dominating the team as though anyone stopped others from playing. Does anyone remember how much the Lagos press hated JJ? Musa had a lousy first half and anyone who pointed that out for what it was cannot be hating on any tribe.

Mentioning Kanu who is an accomplished player on the international scene on this thread goes to show the inherent jealous many harbor about him.
It is about the bigoted comments folks made about Musa. It’s a darn shame that should not be tolerated here.

And I’ve been on this forum way longer than you. Show me one instance of bigotry against Kanu?
That you chose not to see it does not mean it did not happen, how many times have threads on the number of Igbos in the team here started on this forum? You did not speak up then because you obviously agreed with those threads.
I don't need to prove anything, your refusing to condemn it then and being vociferous now proves it already.
Just shut up if you can't resolve your hypocrisy, how many times have you complained when threads on the number of Igbo's in the team are started on this forum?
An ignorant mind abhors knowledge.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

anikulapo wrote:
Lolly wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Lolly wrote:

anikulapo wrote:When the best thing u can say about a player is that he works hard, then it is s clear sign that he is an untalented scrub :roll:

Please Federal Character Lawal was a garbage turkey of player ... Sorry I tell the truth and refuse to blinded by revisionist sentimental nonsense.

Dude you have actually exposed yourself as the bigot. I have no love for the Northern Mullahs who kill their fellow Nigerians in the name of Allah but it’s funny how you never pulled my comments from the Croatia game when I said clearly that I would have Musa for his pace then Ighalo ....

Sick Imbecile it was actually a response to Oloye about how I would prefer Musa but you conviniently ignored that .... if I hated Musa because of his ethnicity why would I take him over Ighalo.

:lol: I have touched a raw nerve by exposing you. And its obvious you are very sick. You never disappoint with your vile posts. At least you have never hidden your hatred for them mullahs, as you like to call them. :lol: But at least give credit where it is due. Lawal deserved his place in the national team due to his ability, not for federal character. And thankfully put in a lot of good performances. I know to expect more gutter language from you. :P :P

See this bipolar loser.

You only exposed yourself as a serpent. The link is clear and if need be I’d post the same interaction with Oloye and my support for Musa over Ighalo.

You are a loser and an imbecile and I don’t care about trash and scum like you but be careful what you say about me because I don’t suffer your kind .... now crawl back into your sewer and stay there loser.
No need to re-post anything. I was replying to Oloye's post. Your abuse is just so funny. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lolly wrote:

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Yeah Yeah Vile Reptile ... thanks for exposing yourself ... Now crawl back into your sewer and share your filth with your fellow slime .... But make sure you keep your sickness and my name far from your sick mouth and mind, you Imbecile ....

Your lies have found you out LOSER .

Again the subject is AHMED MUSA and you can’t deal with the fact that the truth has trumped and exposed your sick agenda.

Again You are SCUM!

Lolly wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Lolly wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Lolly wrote:

See this bipolar loser.

No need to re-post anything. I was replying to Oloye's post. Your abuse is just so funny. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lolly wrote:

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Schillachi wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Schillachi wrote:
Cellular wrote:This site is really telling about the problem with Naijaria and Naijarians.

Someone holds an opinion you don't agree with or that you find despicable, rather than you with a better argument to take him on, you rather that he be stifled because you don't agree with the opinion he espouses.

There are people who hate people for no reason. That's the fact of life. There's nothing you can do about it.
There are also people who because they like a certain player can make excuses for them, regardless of what they do. When people go to club threads and attack players over and over again, it is not attributed to bigotry or racism. The same people can't be allowed to attack national team players because they will be called a tribalist.

On CE, we are not going to stifle criticism of players for whatever reason... or cause people not to criticize players for the fear of being called a tribalist.

The good thing about a forum like this is to help deconstruct hubris © Gotti. We have very knowledgeable people that can set people straight.
Chairman, what's all this stifling business you are talking about? We don't want to stifle anyone. We are happy to just yab the bigots when they get fed the humble pie. Shikena!
Just saying it is okay not to like a player for whatever reason.

It is also okay to not like him for very stupid illogical asinine reason.

IMO, an argument that profers ethnicity as a reason has already lost the argument.
Chairman, no disrespect, but you are not making any sense. Is it impossible for someone to be opposed to a player because of prejudices against the player ethnic's group?

It's okay for anyone to do whatever they want. It's also okay for people like me to call them out and shame them..
Schillachi, prejudice and bigotry are not the same thing. You have a tendency of interchanging them. But they are not the same thing.

And yes, we have freedom of choice but not freedom of the consequences of such choices.

So those that espouse certain views should be ready to deal with the consequences of holding such views.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Yawn!!! :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: The reason Musa gets cussed out here is because he is painfully inconsistent. This guy can be Mo Sallah x3 one day and then be a wastepipe the next. It does not help his cause when you see his body of work for NT has not been that good post Brazil2014. His time at Leister city did not help his cause as well. Other players like Onyekuru emerged and challenged him for his place and rightfully so. I don't agree with those who allege that he was invited cos of national character but most people who criticize his game do so because he is inconsistent and is capable of much better. The same people you John12 accuse of being ethnic on Musa called for the likes of Sadiq Umar and Usman Mohammed to be invited to the Squad.. ATEOTD if you are play good consistently you get praised. If you play rubbish, you get called rubbish. Your boy played well but you are still an annoying troll.

BTW its funny how some of the most racist/bigoted/tribalistic characters on CE are out here accusing others of discriminating against Ahmed Musa based on his tribal/religious origins. You guys look like a bunch of roaches. Please go back to Rant and rave :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

kalani JR wrote:
Mentioning Kanu who is an accomplished player on the international scene on this thread goes to show the inherent jealous many harbor about him.
Yes please regale us Kanu's numerous achievements in International football.
Two European championships for starters, winning the Olympic gold medal and laying to flight soccer in the Italian and aEngish league. Is that good enough for you or do you have another foolish question?
And with the Super Eagles?
Chimex101
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimex101 »

bret- hart wrote:Yawn!!! :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: The reason Musa gets cussed out here is because he is painfully inconsistent. This guy can be Mo Sallah x3 one day and then be a wastepipe the next. It does not help his cause when you see his body of work for NT has not been that good post Brazil2014. His time at Leister city did not help his cause as well. Other players like Onyekuru emerged and challenged him for his place and rightfully so. I don't agree with those who allege that he was invited cos of national character but most people who criticize his game do so because he is inconsistent and is capable of much better. The same people you John12 accuse of being ethnic on Musa called for the likes of Sadiq Umar and Usman Mohammed to be invited to the Squad.. ATEOTD if you are play good consistently you get praised. If you play rubbish, you get called rubbish. Your boy played well but you are still an annoying troll.

BTW its funny how some of the most racist/bigoted/tribalistic characters on CE are out here accusing others of discriminating against Ahmed Musa based on his tribal/religious origins. You guys look like a bunch of roaches. Please go back to Rant and rave :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
you dey mind those hypocrites, everyone is now wearing the cloak of sainthood on them...meanwhile they are some of the most filthy bigots out there smh
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

john12 wrote:Obagoal was a WORLD CLASS striker just unserious and inconsistent for Nigeria
Kpom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

john12 wrote:Let me clarify certain things on this topic. I didn’t say musa dosent deserves to be criticized when he underperforms but it’s totally distasteful, benighted and Offensive to constantly disparage, denigrate and label him one of the Most bigoted label. Musa was called all sort of demeaning names and was suggested to be replaced by every “NO NAME” Tom, d#$% and harry. Infact, I tried to rationalize their unfair criticism and I couldn’t figure where it stemmed from until I saw a thread suggesting that “MUSA AND SHEHU” are on the team to Serve Quota system. There were multiple people that co-signed that thread so this topic isn’t just an attack on the agent “BULLY12 and VE”. This is Musa CV prior to this game and I will ask a question after listing his CV
Agent John :mrgreen: , I don't know why you are busting a nerve.........looks like you are not a 'NIGERIAN' :D .
In Nigeria, we got it all in football fans......we have the dumbos, the dafties, the 'football-know-nothings' and a very FEW football-Gurus (I am not blowing my horn , please :mrgreen: )

C'mon they said WORST things about the ...........................

GREATEST NIGERIAN THAT EVER LIVED :clap: :clap: :clap: ...................it comes with SERVING Nigeria and Nigerians and our Heroes(SE) know and understand that.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

folem wrote:SE Top Scorers

# Player Goals Caps Goals-ratio Career

1 Rashidi Yekini 37 58 0.64 1983–1998
2 Segun Odegbami 22 47 0.47 1976–1981
3 Yakubu Aiyegbeni 21 58 0.36 2000–2012
4 Ikechukwu Uche 19 46 0.42 2007–2014
5 Obafemi Martins 18 42 0.43 2004–Present
6 Ahmed Musa 15 74 0.21 2010–Present
7 Julius Aghahowa 14 31 0.45 2000–2007
7 Asuquo Ekpe 14 28 0.5 1956–1966
7 Jay-Jay Okocha 14 73 0.19 1993–2006
7 Thompson Usiyan 14 unk unk 1976–1981
Fatkubu should have been appreciated more.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

bret- hart wrote:Yawn!!! :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: The reason Musa gets cussed out here is because he is painfully inconsistent. This guy can be Mo Sallah x3 one day and then be a wastepipe the next. It does not help his cause when you see his body of work for NT has not been that good post Brazil2014. His time at Leister city did not help his cause as well. Other players like Onyekuru emerged and challenged him for his place and rightfully so. I don't agree with those who allege that he was invited cos of national character but most people who criticize his game do so because he is inconsistent and is capable of much better. The same people you John12 accuse of being ethnic on Musa called for the likes of Sadiq Umar and Usman Mohammed to be invited to the Squad.. ATEOTD if you are play good consistently you get praised. If you play rubbish, you get called rubbish. Your boy played well but you are still an annoying troll.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

zee wrote:
john12 wrote:Let me clarify certain things on this topic. I didn’t say musa dosent deserves to be criticized when he underperforms but it’s totally distasteful, benighted and Offensive to constantly disparage, denigrate and label him one of the Most bigoted label. Musa was called all sort of demeaning names and was suggested to be replaced by every “NO NAME” Tom, d#$% and harry. Infact, I tried to rationalize their unfair criticism and I couldn’t figure where it stemmed from until I saw a thread suggesting that “MUSA AND SHEHU” are on the team to Serve Quota system. There were multiple people that co-signed that thread so this topic isn’t just an attack on the agent “BULLY12 and VE”. This is Musa CV prior to this game and I will ask a question after listing his CV
Agent John :mrgreen: , I don't know why you are busting a nerve.........looks like you are not a 'NIGERIAN' :D .
In Nigeria, we got it all in football fans......we have the dumbos, the dafties, the 'football-know-nothings' and a very FEW football-Gurus (I am not blowing my horn , please :mrgreen: )

C'mon they said WORST things about the ...........................

GREATEST NIGERIAN THAT EVER LIVED :clap: :clap: :clap: ...................it comes with SERVING Nigeria and Nigerians and our Heroes(SE) know and understand that.
Nor mind am.

What a clown.

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

wale1974 wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
Schillachi wrote:
aruako1 wrote:People should be free to criticize any player they want to without the usual childish persons making a meal of it. The most criticized player in the squad is Ighalo. He is not a Northerner.
Dude, please keep quiet and stop talking rubbish.

Vancity Eagles and Kali specifically told us Musa and Shehu were in the team because of quota system. Stupid bigoted imbeciles..
No mind him...............All of a sudden people don't remember $h!t anymore.

This is the reason Naija is so messed up.
Hang on - How many people made the criticism of Musa a tribal issue.

Can you count them off of 2 hands? No.

So the usual tribalists are jumping on the few forumers who made the claim about national character but if we are honest, criticism of Musa has been very justified considering both his club and national performances vs. his potential. Not just off the one game.

You can see that when he performs well, we all give him well deserved props.

You and Schillachi are tribalists so little wonder you try to see tribalism where there is none. This thread is ultra useless like you and Shilla.
Because as usual MODS don't address jack on here.

Oh I'm now a Tribalist for exposing people like you and your friends :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Oh sound as moronic as Trump..................Please just waka go.
Omo, you and your tribalist groupies always lower the tone on this forum.

It is a known fact that a huge chunk of your posts are laced with Igbo hatred. Your main contribution to CE like your mate Shilla, are anti Igbo posts.

How dare you accuse others of tribalism.
Speak for yourself clown..........Wale and Tribalism in the same sentence is as ridiculous as using cchinukw and smart in the same sentence.
Look at this imp attempting to sound intelligent and failing awfully at it.

What great idea have you ever put forward apart from jumping in on threads promoting Igbo hatred? Why does your name register mostly on threads baiting Igbos?

You have an Igbo hatred problem and I can't help you out.

I don't care you exist. Jump off the nearest lake.

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

This ranks around the 10 daftest threads that I have been unfortunate to read or post in on Cyber Eagles.

What nonsense? How did this esteemed forum degenerate to such a level that we tolerate this level of discourse.

Terrible. Terrible. Terrible.

I didn't dream I'd have to be talking about national character and Super Eagles in the same sentence.

Make thunder fire anyone that ever opens a low life thread like this ever again.

Nonsense :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:

mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...nonsense is allowed to pervade here because the nonsense posters hobnob with the forum owners, the so called chief-thieves. This should have been shut down immediately. Arrant nonsense.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

mcal wrote:...nonsense is allowed to pervade here because the nonsense posters hobnob with the forum owners, the so called chief-thieves. This should have been shut down immediately. Arrant nonsense.
Why do you enjoy sounding like a clown..................WHY? :D
Bouncer
Egg
Egg

Post by Bouncer »

1, At 17 he was NPL youngest highest goalscorer with 17 goals and won the WAFU tournament
2, At 18, he transferred to VVV venlo team directly from Kano pillars and put in superlatives performance for Us
3, 19, He won AYC for Nigeria In January/February jugging club games and hustling to play AYC in between
20, he signed for CSKA Moscow team directly from VVV venlo and walked into their 11
4, At 20, he took his team to the first Russia league title and also played against Ronaldo putting a superlative performance
5, 21, he won his 2nd league title for CSKA Moscow and also a Russian cup title contributing immensely
6, 22, he won his 3rd Russian league title for CSKA Moscow
7, 22, he won ANC title for Nigeria contributing as a Super sub and scoring against Mali
8, he became the first ever NIGERIAN player to score 2 goals in a game at a World Cup then transferred to Leicester City impressing in preseason game against Barcelona
9, Nigeria present highest goal scorer playing prior to today’s

Musa Achieved all this for Nigeria before the age of 26 yet, people had the NERVE, EFFONTRY to question his importance and claim that he is only there to serve “QUOTA SYSTEM” I can understand you suggesting MUSA should be replaced by a Nigerian world class player like MESSI, MODRIC, RONALDO, ESSIEN but when you keep suggesting that he is there to serve QUOTA system and needs to be replaced by BACKWATER league players in obsure clubs, I do not understand. This is not an insult to Agents here but prior to this game with musa CV the likes of Kalu, onyekuru, bonaventure etc were not fit to HOLD his boots at training and ask yourself if the likes of FINIDI, KANU, OKOCHA, AMOKACHI, OLISEH would had be denigrated and disparaged like MUSA If they had his CV prior to 25
You said so with your useless thread. Just shut tha fukc up and keep quiet. You were among those asking questions about why igbos dominated your zoo team. Every player of the SE gets criticized at times, your chicken head musa will never be exception. He did nothing in the first half of the match against Iceland and suddenly he scored two goals in the second half and the beast in you got released.
Bouncer
Egg
Egg

Post by Bouncer »

YUJAM wrote:
Bouncer wrote:Yes, Musa and Shehu's inclusion into the team was because of quota system, and if you don't like this admission, better agree to division of the zoo so you can have your nigeria team full of northerners with Musa as the captain. We have seen how niger and chad's national teams are doing. Nonsense!!
Sometimes one has to be afraid of being wicked. We must try as hard as possible to be good and avoid what wickedness. Otherwise it comes back to us.

That being said go Musa. He did his country proud
Go preach that to your mullah cousins in the north of the zoo who takes pride in killing others at whim. Your musa was included in the team because of quota system and this is FACT! If you do not like it, go jump into one of the shity lagoons in the gambia and quench.
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

cchinukw wrote: Lets get a grip here.

The thread in question is no more than a month old.

Musa's criticism predates this world cup.

Hand on heart, can we say the criticism about his all round game was unjustified?
No. The thread in question from the quote from taken from is 1 day old. It was on the day of the match.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Bouncer wrote:
YUJAM wrote:
Bouncer wrote:Yes, Musa and Shehu's inclusion into the team was because of quota system, and if you don't like this admission, better agree to division of the zoo so you can have your nigeria team full of northerners with Musa as the captain. We have seen how niger and chad's national teams are doing. Nonsense!!
Sometimes one has to be afraid of being wicked. We must try as hard as possible to be good and avoid what wickedness. Otherwise it comes back to us.

That being said go Musa. He did his country proud
Go preach that to your mullah cousins in the north of the zoo who takes pride in killing others at whim. Your musa was included in the team because of quota system and this is FACT! If you do not like it, go jump into one of the shity lagoons in the gambia and quench.
Ahmed 'the great' Musa :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: A Nigerian living

LEGEND :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :clap: :clap: :clap: