MUSA insults STEMMED from his TRIBE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

john12
Egg
Egg
Re: MUSA insults STEMMED from his TRIBE

Post by john12 »

You guys don’t get it. Yes, we have had players Shriners and haters but when people specifically make a thread saying “MUSA AND SHEHU” are in to serve QUOTA system is quite TRIBALISTIC. In addition to it, the musa replacement people were mentioning were some no name BACKWATER LEAGUE players. I will understand if you wanted MUSA replaced for world class players
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Not true, he is not a consistent playing for Nigeria. Maybe because he is played outwide. He crosses are poor. This has nothing to do with tribe.

Now Musa must remain consistent or he will be back on the bench.

He should never be played out wide again for Nigeria. He is a center forward.
Last edited by ohenhen1 on Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

airwolex wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
airwolex wrote:
aruako1 wrote:People should be free to criticize any player they want to without the usual childish persons making a meal of it. The most criticized player in the squad is Ighalo. He is not a Northerner.
Yes...but there was a tinge of tribalism against him and Abdulahi. I hope this is a lesson to them.
Of course there are a few like that but most of the criticism had nothing to do with his ethnic group.
Bro...when people start quota system rumors then we should call them out. The people that don't like him for his play know themselves, but the ones that seem to have non-playing issues with him should be called out.

If he had had a bad game today he would have been crucified and the rumour would have gained ground...so yes...I am glad John opened this thread.
I guess when folks say coaches choose players based on corruption it is okay as long as they don't make accusations of tribalism? :? :???:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Cellular wrote:
Schillachi wrote:
aruako1 wrote:People should be free to criticize any player they want to without the usual childish persons making a meal of it. The most criticized player in the squad is Ighalo. He is not a Northerner.
Dude, please keep quiet and stop talking rubbish.

Vancity Eagles and Kali specifically told us Musa and Shehu were in the team because of quota system. Stupid bigoted imbeciles..
So Kali and VE are symbolic of the reason why people hate on Musa? :?

When VE was hating on Amodu and Keshi was it bigotry? When he reserved his harshest vitriol for our coaches was it bigotry?
Is Ighalo from the North?

How about Echiejile?

This is just nonsense. I thank God CE will never be taken to such a level of low level discourse.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
folem
Egg
Egg

Post by folem »

anointed wrote:
john12 wrote:for the past two years Ahmed Musa has been insulted numerous times. Infact, our westerners and southerners were calling him all sort of disrespectful names and suggesting that he should be replaced for every and any BACKWATER league player. A player like KANU was riding on his Olympics glory all through his SE career and people never disparaged him or ask for replacements for but when it came to MUSA it was all insults GALORE.
Morals: Love and respect each tribe like your own
Musa I understand is from Edo State.

You should stop with the johnspiracy theories. I've never insulted Musa but if he was insulted here it was most certainly for his football, not his ethnicity. I don't even think Musa has taken the kind or quantum of insults the likes of Pa Oni, Stephen Keshi, Pius Ikedia et al have received here. Try again, bro.
Musa is from Borno State as in State of Origin. His Mum is the one from Edo State.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

Schillachi wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Schillachi wrote:

Vancity Eagles and Kali specifically told us Musa and Shehu were in the team because of quota system. Stupid bigoted imbeciles..

When VE was hating on Amodu and Keshi was it bigotry? When he reserved his harshest vitriol for our coaches was it bigotry?
Chairman, your post makes no logical sense.

What does your post have to do with mine? Please pay attention to what I responded to, and my response.
You said their posts was because of bigotry. It is not.

It is in line with several stupid posts they make here. So when they criticize someone from a different ethnicity from the North it is termed stupidity... but when they criticize a player from the North it is bigotry?
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

cchinukw wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Schillachi wrote:

Is Ighalo from the North?

How about Echiejile?

This is just nonsense. I thank God CE will never be taken to such a level of low level discourse.
Abeg ask Schillachi.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

Bouncer
Egg
Egg

Post by Bouncer »

john12 wrote:We should learn to RESPECT and TOLERATE all minority tribes in Nigeria. At the end of the day, Musa tribalistic insults was a damm shame if I may say (Robby voice)
You are one damn silly idddiot. Now your musa is from a minority tribe right? Do you know how CCC was insulted when he was the SE coach? So that was because is is Igbo right? Nama brain! Because of goals against lowly rated Island, we no go hear word again.
Last edited by Bouncer on Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Schillachi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Schillachi »

Cellular wrote:
Schillachi wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Schillachi wrote:

What does your post have to do with mine? Please pay attention to what I responded to, and my response.

It is in line with several stupid posts they make here. So when they criticize someone from a different ethnicity from the North it is termed stupidity... but when they criticize a player from the North it is bigotry?
They specifically said the northerners were on the team because of quota system or because the northern coach (Salisu) was including them since they were from the same region. If you don't see bigotry in that, I can't help you.. chief
NIGERIAN BADBOY!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Schillachi don’t mind the fool. He is tying to play oblivious to those insults
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

john12 wrote:Schillachi don’t mind the fool. He is tying to play oblivious to those insults
:lol: :lol: You see bigotry where none exists.

Musa has not felt half the bile we have had for other players.
Musa gives us more when he is played centrally.
If he plays like this game in and game out you will hardly have anyone have a bad word to say about him.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

Schillachi wrote:
They specifically said the northerners were on the team because of quota system or because the northern coach (Salisu) was including them since they were from the same region. If you don't see bigotry in that, I can't help you.. chief
I ask you again, is it different than the nonsense they have been saying here on this forum about other players and coaches?

Why not call it out for the nonsense it is rather than blaming it on bigotry?

Some players are not some people's cup of tea. So when they don't accuse you of kparakpoism, they accuse you of bigotry or collecting money.

It is a limitation of their thinking faculty (thought process).

Arguing that Moses Simon is a better winger than Musa has validity. Arguing that Musa is a better CF than Ighalo has validity. Wondering why someone is a huge fan of one player over another and attributing it to bigotry is an inability to use one's grey matter... something Kali and VE are guilty of.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

I don't post as much here these days. But I like to think we've made some good friendships over the years. And that most of us have evolved. I've met and continue to meet CEs and have had only good experiences.

Don't succumb to partisan and identity politics. It's a disease across the world today. A lot of stupid leaders are leading parrots into serious trouble. No need for it here.

Enjoy the victory. I am. The Super Eagles won and have a 1 game death match to advance. That's something to celebrate.
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

aruako1 wrote:
airwolex wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
airwolex wrote:
Yes...but there was a tinge of tribalism against him and Abdulahi. I hope this is a lesson to them.
Of course there are a few like that but most of the criticism had nothing to do with his ethnic group.
Bro...when people start quota system rumors then we should call them out. The people that don't like him for his play know themselves, but the ones that seem to have non-playing issues with him should be called out.

If he had had a bad game today he would have been crucified and the rumour would have gained ground...so yes...I am glad John opened this thread.
It was never a credible rumour. Musa may not be everyone's cup of tea but he is there on merit. But people on CE do not need facts to throw rubbish around. An example is the constant talk of agents.
The talk of agents is real! Ayo has an history which you can decide to ignore. Good that such efforts were frustrated.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Cellular wrote:
Schillachi wrote:
I ask you again, is it different than the nonsense they have been saying here on this forum about other players and coaches?

Some players are not some people's cup of tea. So when they don't accuse you of kparakpoism, they accuse you of bigotry or collecting money.

Arguing that Moses Simon is a better winger than Musa has validity. Arguing that Musa is a better CF than Ighalo has validity. Wondering why someone is a huge fan of one player over another and attributing it to bigotry is an inability to use one's grey matter... something Kali and VE are guilty of.
In every thread about bigotry, Schilachi's name is always high on the list of posters.

YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Unfortunate but God works in mysterious ways and they are all running for their holes.. Folks should do the right thing
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Schillachi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Schillachi »

cchinukw wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Schillachi wrote:

In every thread about bigotry, Schilachi's name is always high on the list of posters.
Absolutely. Because one of my jobs on this forum is to call out bigots like you and your goons. Especially clowns that still find it impossible to shake the idiotic prejudice against northerners that they were bred with..
NIGERIAN BADBOY!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Cellular wrote:
Schillachi wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Schillachi wrote:

bros, anyone that expressly states that the only reason Musa and shehu are on the team is because of a national quota is a bigot. They are saying they do not deserve to be on the team and the only reason is because of their northern ethnicity. There is no dancing around it.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Schillachi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Schillachi »

Cellular wrote:
Schillachi wrote:

I specifically called out two people. I do not agree that everyone that yabs Musa is doing so because of his ethnic group. Kali has a body of work on this forum that clearly indicates he's a bigot. Vancity is just a moron that made a bigoted statement..
NIGERIAN BADBOY!
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

miky wrote:Mods anyone that insults Musa or call him a Quota addition should be banned or at least suspended!!

Our boy wonder Mikel how many goals has he scored in the world cup??

Musa has been consistent, those name callings should stop now!
:thumbs:
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet
FORUMERS SAYING MUSA MADE TEAM ON NATIONAL CHARACTER

Post by ugly boy »

Can we cyber flog the tribalistic goats now. Please list them :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Schillachi wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Schillachi wrote:

Absolutely. Because one of my jobs on this forum is to call out bigots like you and your goons. Especially clowns that still find it impossible to shake the idiotic prejudice against northerners that they were bred with..
You are a certified bigot.

Check out all your posts on Igbos, you village clown. You only get involved in threads about ethnic bigotry because that is what you are.

What else is your contribution to CE?

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: FORUMERS SAYING MUSA MADE TEAM ON NATIONAL CHARACTER

Post by cchinukw »

ugly boy wrote:Can we cyber flog the tribalistic goats now. Please list them :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
Can you stop this nonsense!

How many people posted about national character as an issue? Stop the fake outrage.

This is a silly thread by the way.