MUSA insults STEMMED from his TRIBE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

folem
Egg
Egg
Re: MUSA insults STEMMED from his TRIBE

Post by folem »

kalani JR wrote:
folem wrote:SE Top Scorers

# Player Goals Caps Goals-ratio Career

1 Rashidi Yekini 37 58 0.64 1983–1998
2 Segun Odegbami 22 47 0.47 1976–1981
3 Yakubu Aiyegbeni 21 58 0.36 2000–2012
4 Ikechukwu Uche 19 46 0.42 2007–2014
5 Obafemi Martins 18 42 0.43 2004–Present
6 Ahmed Musa 15 74 0.21 2010–Present
7 Julius Aghahowa 14 31 0.45 2000–2007
7 Asuquo Ekpe 14 28 0.5 1956–1966
7 Jay-Jay Okocha 14 73 0.19 1993–2006
7 Thompson Usiyan 14 unk unk 1976–1981
Fatkubu should have been appreciated more.
Yakubu also got a lot of criticism, but same was said about Yekini in his earlier days too.
Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd »

kalani JR wrote:
Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Mentioning Kanu who is an accomplished player on the international scene on this thread goes to show the inherent jealous many harbor about him.
Yes please regale us Kanu's numerous achievements in International football.
Two European championships for starters, winning the Olympic gold medal and laying to flight soccer in the Italian and aEngish league. Is that good enough for you or do you have another foolish question?
And with the Super Eagles?
Don't be an arse, you wanted to know his achievements on the international level and you got it. Kanu achieved all these despite undergoing an open heart surgery. You can acknowledge Musa without running down another great like Kanu.
An ignorant mind abhors knowledge.
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd wrote:What the #$%$ is this thread about, maybe I should start one on how many times they have been complaints of Igbo's dominating the team as though anyone stopped others from playing. Does anyone remember how much the Lagos press hated JJ? Musa had a lousy first half and anyone who pointed that out for what it was cannot be hating on any tribe.

Mentioning Kanu who is an accomplished player on the international scene on this thread goes to show the inherent jealousy many harbor about him.
Call dem out as well..................I think I remember that person I just don't remember his handle.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

metalalloy wrote:
airwolex wrote:
YUJAM wrote:Unfortunate but God works in mysterious ways and they are all running for their holes.. Folks should do the right thing
I don't know why it's the likes of Cellular, CChinkwu and Arauko that are arguing. We know they are cool and proper SE fans....the culprits know themselves. Quota system my yansh...Musa is a SE legend and by God's grace so will be Abdulahi.
If all you are looking for is tribal recognition for Musa and Abdulahi then you do them no favors. Criticism of Musa and Idowu in the first half was not any different from that of Iwobi and Mikel in the last game.
This thread has nothing to do with first half criticism, the quota comments were made before the game.
Don't you just love how they always shift the goal post once we exposed them :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Some even called us Tribalists :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

bret- hart wrote:Yawn!!! :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: The reason Musa gets cussed out here is because he is painfully inconsistent. This guy can be Mo Sallah x3 one day and then be a wastepipe the next. It does not help his cause when you see his body of work for NT has not been that good post Brazil2014. His time at Leister city did not help his cause as well. Other players like Onyekuru emerged and challenged him for his place and rightfully so. I don't agree with those who allege that he was invited cos of national character but most people who criticize his game do so because he is inconsistent and is capable of much better. The same people you John12 accuse of being ethnic on Musa called for the likes of Sadiq Umar and Usman Mohammed to be invited to the Squad.. ATEOTD if you are play good consistently you get praised. If you play rubbish, you get called rubbish. Your boy played well but you are still an annoying troll.

BTW its funny how some of the most racist/bigoted/tribalistic characters on CE are out here accusing others of discriminating against Ahmed Musa based on his tribal/religious origins. You guys look like a bunch of roaches. Please go back to Rant and rave :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Your are a liar........................Even with posted links from previous posts and you are still here defending rubbish.

Just go back to your WWE forum.
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

metalalloy wrote:
Cellular wrote:This site is really telling about the problem with Naijaria and Naijarians.

Someone holds an opinion you don't agree with or that you find despicable, rather than you with a better argument to take him on, you rather that he be stifled because you don't agree with the opinion he espouses.

There are people who hate people for no reason. That's the fact of life. There's nothing you can do about it.
There are also people who because they like a certain player can make excuses for them, regardless of what they do. When people go to club threads and attack players over and over again, it is not attributed to bigotry or racism. The same people can't be allowed to attack national team players because they will be called a tribalist.

On CE, we are not going to stifle criticism of players for whatever reason... or cause people not to criticize players for the fear of being called a tribalist.

The good thing about a forum like this is to help deconstruct hubris © Gotti. We have very knowledgeable people that can set people straight.

:lol: Dede, then why bother have rules or insist on civility? why do you people warn an ban people for parental abuse? afterall, "we have knowledgeable people that can set people straight"

Why do you make this exception for Naija CE or CE people? Following your rationale, In your opinion, as a hypothetical, is it ok for Mate, a white CE forumer to go around referring to someone like MIkel as a lazy "n1gger" because of how lackadaisical he plays at times? Afterall that would be on CE abi? SHould he allowed to have free reign to do so because "stifling" such commentary cause him to fear being rightfully labelled a racist?

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Jesus.
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Oh boy. When are you going to get it in your coconut head that Musa has nothing to do with your tribal lamentations? We come here to discuss football not listen to your victm complex
Bouncer wrote:
YUJAM wrote:
Bouncer wrote:Yes, Musa and Shehu's inclusion into the team was because of quota system, and if you don't like this admission, better agree to division of the zoo so you can have your nigeria team full of northerners with Musa as the captain. We have seen how niger and chad's national teams are doing. Nonsense!!
Sometimes one has to be afraid of being wicked. We must try as hard as possible to be good and avoid what wickedness. Otherwise it comes back to us.

That being said go Musa. He did his country proud
Go preach that to your mullah cousins in the north of the zoo who takes pride in killing others at whim. Your musa was included in the team because of quota system and this is FACT! If you do not like it, go jump into one of the shity lagoons in the gambia and quench.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

mate wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
Cellular wrote:This site is really telling about the problem with Naijaria and Naijarians.

Someone holds an opinion you don't agree with or that you find despicable, rather than you with a better argument to take him on, you rather that he be stifled because you don't agree with the opinion he espouses.

There are people who hate people for no reason. That's the fact of life. There's nothing you can do about it.
There are also people who because they like a certain player can make excuses for them, regardless of what they do. When people go to club threads and attack players over and over again, it is not attributed to bigotry or racism. The same people can't be allowed to attack national team players because they will be called a tribalist.

On CE, we are not going to stifle criticism of players for whatever reason... or cause people not to criticize players for the fear of being called a tribalist.

The good thing about a forum like this is to help deconstruct hubris © Gotti. We have very knowledgeable people that can set people straight.

:lol: Dede, then why bother have rules or insist on civility? why do you people warn an ban people for parental abuse? afterall, "we have knowledgeable people that can set people straight"

Why do you make this exception for Naija CE or CE people? Following your rationale, In your opinion, as a hypothetical, is it ok for Mate, a white CE forumer to go around referring to someone like MIkel as a lazy "n1gger" because of how lackadaisical he plays at times? Afterall that would be on CE abi? SHould he allowed to have free reign to do so because "stifling" such commentary cause him to fear being rightfully labelled a racist?

Jesus.

Exactly. That is the point. That would never be acceptable, nor excused. Neither should blatant expressed tribalism/bigotry simply in the name of trying to avoid stifling commentary.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

YUJAM wrote:Oh boy. When are you going to get it in your coconut head that Musa has nothing to do with your tribal lamentations? We come here to discuss football not listen to your victm complex
Bouncer wrote:
YUJAM wrote:
Bouncer wrote:Yes, Musa and Shehu's inclusion into the team was because of quota system, and if you don't like this admission, better agree to division of the zoo so you can have your nigeria team full of northerners with Musa as the captain. We have seen how niger and chad's national teams are doing. Nonsense!!
Sometimes one has to be afraid of being wicked. We must try as hard as possible to be good and avoid what wickedness. Otherwise it comes back to us.

That being said go Musa. He did his country proud
Go preach that to your mullah cousins in the north of the zoo who takes pride in killing others at whim. Your musa was included in the team because of quota system and this is FACT! If you do not like it, go jump into one of the shity lagoons in the gambia and quench.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

metalalloy wrote:
mate wrote:
metalalloy wrote:

Jesus.

Exactly. That is the point. That would never be acceptable, nor excused. Neither should blatant expressed tribalism/bigotry simply in the name of trying to avoid stifling commentary.

I get you man. But I'm not sure every casual observer would. I winced when I read that, even if I know you mean well.

Anyways, you know my spiel as a veteran of the Balkan crap...this tribalism isn't worth it. People are people and we're all individuals. Trite, but it seems we need to be reminded of it, even in football.

I have this fantasy that Croatia, Slovenia, Serbia, Bosnia, Kosovo, and Macedonia will collaborate. Deal out excess players to each other. Not the same as Yugoslavia, but optimizing a talent pool. Can you imagine Croatia having Dzeko, Mitrovic, and Kolarovic?

:)

All good man. Enjoy the WC. Let's get behind Nigeria vs Argentina. You got this CE behind you.

As you can tell, I have football fever.
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

metalalloy wrote:
Cellular wrote: Bros, it is more of shallow thinking than being a bigot.
I have had this conversation with Schillachi over the years but he doesn't seem to get it. And you don't get it either.
You see, people who can't put up a good argument goes with the easiest thing they can come up as an apparent reason why someone holds a point of view.

And you, Schillachi and Fabio should read up what being a bigot is.
Fine, you do not like the word bigotry, then it is tribalistic, something that is an EXPRESS violation of the forum rules. It is possible to be shallow minded and tribalistic in the same vein. A ton of people (myself included) have criticized Musa for his inconsistent performances. That is beyond question. What is being called out is the additional reference to a "National Quota" Please feel free to enlighten us with the explanation for why the people who have made a reference to a "National Quota" have a legitimate point of view.

Your stance in this matter is quite surprising considering that you jumped all over Tjx a few weeks back when he made a metaphorical analogy to affirmative action in the Michael Oliver affirmative action thread. viewtopic.php?f=1&t=287528&hilit=affirm ... n&start=23

Singling out the only "northerners" on the team, and stating that the only reason why they would start on a Nigerian national league is because of the presence of some quota system is worse than making a metaphore. It is tribalistic, and if in your opinion it does not qualify as tribalistic, then that list is a mockery and i wonder what someone has to do to qualify as that.

FYI, a synonym for bigotry is
1. narrow-mindedness, bias, discrimination.
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/bigotry

There is a fine line between "shallow thinking" and narrow-mindedness.
Metalalloy, I still don't understand your post. Did I defend stupid views? I defend their right to hold stupid views.
John12 opened a thread to state that "Musa insults stemmed from his tribe".
Do you agree with that statement, yes or no?

I don't know about other people but I don't hold that view. And the majority of the people who don't like him, in my opinion, is NOT based on where he comes from but his skillset.

I can't help that we have all manner of people on this forum. Folks who can't put together reasonable arguments to support whatever view they hold.

If you put up a pool before the tournament and asked guys to name their 23, we will not have a consensus. Folks will choose players based on different criteria.

It is folks like John12 that has reduced discourse on this forum. When you advocate for players, you are harangued and accused of being an agent. When you criticize a player, they lump you into those that do it for other reasons other than your personal preference.

Anyway, prejudice is real. I will want to see anyone who would hate him after the performance he just had.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Cellular wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
I have had this conversation with Schillachi over the years but he doesn't seem to get it. And you don't get it either.
You see, people who can't put up a good argument goes with the easiest thing they can come up as an apparent reason why someone holds a point of view.

Fine, you do not like the word bigotry, then it is tribalistic, something that is an EXPRESS violation of the forum rules. It is possible to be shallow minded and tribalistic in the same vein. A ton of people (myself included) have criticized Musa for his inconsistent performances. That is beyond question. What is being called out is the additional reference to a "National Quota" Please feel free to enlighten us with the explanation for why the people who have made a reference to a "National Quota" have a legitimate point of view.

Your stance in this matter is quite surprising considering that you jumped all over Tjx a few weeks back when he made a metaphorical analogy to affirmative action in the Michael Oliver affirmative action thread. viewtopic.php?f=1&t=287528&hilit=affirm ... n&start=23

Singling out the only "northerners" on the team, and stating that the only reason why they would start on a Nigerian national league is because of the presence of some quota system is worse than making a metaphore. It is tribalistic, and if in your opinion it does not qualify as tribalistic, then that list is a mockery and i wonder what someone has to do to qualify as that.

Metalalloy, I still don't understand your post. Did I defend stupid views? I defend their right to hold stupid views.

I don't know about other people but I don't hold that view. And the majority of the people who don't like him, in my opinion, is NOT based on where he comes from but his skillset.

I can't help that we have all manner of people on this forum. Folks who can't put together reasonable arguments to support whatever view they hold.

If you put up a pool before the tournament and asked guys to name their 23, we will not have a consensus. Folks will choose players based on different criteria.

It is folks like John12 that has reduced discourse on this forum. When you advocate for players, you are harangued and accused of being an agent. When you criticize a player, they lump you into those that do it for other reasons other than your personal preference.

Anyway, prejudice is real. I will want to see anyone who would hate him after the performance he just had.
Dude is a village clown. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
folem
Egg
Egg

Post by folem »

Cellular wrote:
metalalloy wrote:

To be real, if Musa has a stinker against Argentina in the next match for example, the haters will regain their voice. During his time @ U20, Musa was arguably our best player but he struggles with consistency like many SE players and fickle fans will quickly turn on him. Many players have struggled to get popular with fans and they are many e.g Emeka Ezeugo, Garba Lawal, Alloy Agu, Yakubu, Emenike.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Cellular wrote:
metalalloy wrote:

No one is taking away their right to hold stupid views. They should not have a right to express such stupid vies on this site if they are tribalistic. If that is the case, do you defend the right of racists to hold and express stupid views on this site as well? I gave the hypothetical example of Mate above would his comment calling Mikel a n1gger be ok?

My original post to you was very specific. here it is again:
bros, anyone that expressly states that the only reason Musa and shehu are on the team is because of a national quota is a bigot. They are saying they do not deserve to be on the team and the only reason is because of their northern ethnicity. There is no dancing around it.
Several posts after that that reproduced EXACT QUOTES, and thread links where Musa (and Shehu's) inclusion to the team was attributed as a result of "National quotas." THAT is what the issue is. You may choose to bury your head in the sand ostrich style, and hide under the cover that you disagree with John12's generalized post.

Fine, i will agree with you that John12's post is broad, although john12 is not be correct that ALL of the insults is as a result of his tribe, John12 is 100% right that SOME of it is. Exact examples of those have been expressly linked in this thread. I have a problem with you overlooking those "SOME", because you want to protect the legitimate criticism levelled by others that have nothing to do with Musa's tribe.

I have already responded that most of the criticism about Musa is by forum (myself included) who are frustrated with his inconsistent contribution. No one is asking for that criticism to be silenced. Again i ask:

Why do you have an issue with censuring tribalistic posts that attribute his selection to his ethic group?
Last edited by metalalloy on Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

zee wrote:
Dude is a village clown. :lol: :lol: :lol:
You have no disagreement with me on that one.

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

folem wrote: To be real, if Musa has a stinker against Argentina in the next match for example, the haters will regain their voice. During his time @ U20, Musa was arguably our best player but he struggles with consistency like many SE players and fickle fans will quickly turn on him. Many players have struggled to get popular with fans and they are many e.g Emeka Ezeugo, Garba Lawal, Alloy Agu, Yakubu, Emenike.

And that's fine. Musa is a public figure serving his country. He (and every single other player on the team) should be open to valid criticism by anyone. They should NEVER be subjected to tribalistic/bigoted comments. No one signs up for that.

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

metalalloy wrote:
Cellular wrote:
metalalloy wrote:

My original post to you was very specific. here it is again:
bros, anyone that expressly states that the only reason Musa and shehu are on the team is because of a national quota is a bigot. They are saying they do not deserve to be on the team and the only reason is because of their northern ethnicity. There is no dancing around it.
Several posts after that that reproduced EXACT QUOTES, and thread links where Musa (and Shehu's) inclusion to the team was attributed as a result of "National quotas." THAT is what the issue is. You may choose to bury your head in the sand ostrich style, and hide under the cover that you disagree with John12's generalized post.

Fine, i will agree with you that John12's post is broad, although john12 is not be correct that ALL of the insults is as a result of his tribe, John12 is 100% right that SOME of it is. Exact examples of those have been expressly linked in this thread. I have a problem with you overlooking those "SOME", because you want to protect the legitimate criticism levelled by others that have nothing to do with Musa's tribe.

I have already responded that most of the criticism about Musa is by forum (myself included) who are frustrated with his inconsistent contribution. No one is asking for that criticism to be silenced. Again i ask:

Why do you have an issue with censuring tribalistic posts that attribute his selection to his ethic group?
I will moderate a post that I deem contravene's forum rules. But I will not censor posts and posters.
The point I keep making to you is that it is intellectual laziness for someone to attribute Musa's inclusion to a quota system. It is just the same as saying that the reason a player is on the team is due to corruption and financial inducement.
When I blasted Emenike no one questioned if my motivation was "tribal hatred".
Even some people have questioned why should we take an average Igbo player when there are other average players we should take as well.
If Musa continues to find his form and people hate on him then you might have a point.
Naijaria loves winners, it is no different with Musa.
To state that the reason why folks are asking if it is quota that is keeping him on the team and attribute it to bigotry is wrong.
It trivializes the word.
And you people don't realize it.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Cellular wrote: I will moderate a post that I deem contravene's forum rules. But I will not censor posts and posters.
The point I keep making to you is that it is intellectual laziness for someone to attribute Musa's inclusion to a quota system. It is just the same as saying that the reason a player is on the team is due to corruption and financial inducement.
Even some people have questioned why should we take an average Igbo player when there are other average players we should take as well.
If Musa continues to find his form and people hate on him then you might have a point.
To state that the reason why folks are asking if it is quota that is keeping him on the team and attribute it to bigotry is wrong.
It trivializes the word.
Kpom...........
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Cellular wrote:
I will moderate a post that I deem contravene's forum rules. But I will not censor posts and posters.
It trivializes the word.

:lol: Apples and oranges. In your blasts on Emenike, did you ever attribute his presence on the team to him being Igbo? Why on earth would anyone question your motivation? In this case, they saved you the bother of questioning their motives, they expressed it clearly.
Do you have links to this? If that occurred, it was wrong then, and does not excuse the wrong here either. The time in the past that i have come across a quota comment was in regards to Chukwu's appointment, and it was wrong then as well. These things continue to be repeated here because you, (by closing a blind eye to it) have created an atmosphere where it is acceptable.

Well you are free to hang onto semantics to avoid a clear violation of the forum rules. Fine it is not bigotry, is it tribalistic? and if it isn't what on earth qualifies as such? Again, you are missing the point, i dont give a rats #$% if people hate or love Musa. The point is his (nor anybody's) tribe/ethnicity should never come into play.

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

metalalloy wrote:
Cellular wrote:
It trivializes the word.

:lol: Apples and oranges. In your blasts on Emenike, did you ever attribute his presence on the team to him being Igbo? Why on earth would anyone question your motivation? In this case, they saved you the bother of questioning their motives, they expressed it clearly.
Do you have links to this? If that occurred, it was wrong then, and does not excuse the wrong here either. The time in the past that i have come across a quota comment was in regards to Chukwu's appointment, and it was wrong then as well. These things continue to be repeated here because you, (by closing a blind eye to it) have created an atmosphere where it is acceptable.

Well you are free to hang onto semantics to avoid a clear violation of the forum rules. Fine it is not bigotry, is it tribalistic? and if it isn't what on earth qualifies as such? Again, you are missing the point, i dont give a rats #$% if people hate or love Musa. The point is his (nor anybody's) tribe/ethnicity should never come into play.
Metalalloy............sometimes it is good to give folks 'a little rope' to hang themselves.
This is how I get to know folks on CE that grew up in villages..............It is a fact that 99% of Nigerian bigots are bushmen that never left nor mixed with folks outside their 'tribe'.
Unless they go overboard like smartbrother did, they is no need to police every idiotic post on CE.............Nigeria is not made up of only smart folks.
ROTC
Egg
Egg

Post by ROTC »

Nigeria just won, handing millions of fans reason to believe, but somehow the story here is about tribalism. Certainly a fight that nobody wins – hopefully, your players aren’t like the people here.

Anyway, I just finished watching the game. I thought Musa was ineffective in the first half and could have rightly been subbed off. That said, second half did show he’s a top class player.

In all, whatever you do, find a way to beat Argentina.
American Police: Under trained, Over armed and a threat to all of society
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

7 Jay-Jay Okocha 14 73 0.19 1993 years –2006
Rasheed Yekini - 15 years, 58 caps
Jay-Jay Okocha - 13 years, 73 caps
Yakubu Aiyegbeni - 12 years, 58 caps
Ike Uche - 7 years, 46 caps

Segun Odegbami - 5 years, 47 caps
Ahmed Musa - 8 years, 73 caps

Doesn’t the bolded seem odd to anyone else :?: :!:

Cheers.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:

7 Jay-Jay Okocha 14 73 0.19 1993 years –2006
Rasheed Yekini - 15 years, 58 caps
Jay-Jay Okocha - 13 years, 73 caps
Yakubu Aiyegbeni - 12 years, 58 caps
Ike Uche - 7 years, 46 caps

Segun Odegbami - 5 years, 47 caps
Ahmed Musa - 8 years, 73 caps

Doesn’t the bolded seem odd to anyone else :?: :!:

Cheers.
Increase of games in the International schedule (more qualifiers played, more teams in continental tournaments) plus Musa has played in two World Cups.