MUSA insults STEMMED from his TRIBE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: MUSA insults STEMMED from his TRIBE

Post by zee »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
folem wrote:SE Top Scorers

# Player Goals Caps Goals-ratio Career

1 Rashidi Yekini 37 58 0.64 1983–1998
2 Segun Odegbami 22 47 0.47 1976–1981
3 Yakubu Aiyegbeni 21 58 0.36 2000–2012
4 Ikechukwu Uche 19 46 0.42 2007–2014
5 Obafemi Martins 18 42 0.43 2004–Present
6 Ahmed Musa 15 74 0.21 2010–Present
7 Julius Aghahowa 14 31 0.45 2000–2007
7 Asuquo Ekpe 14 28 0.5 1956–1966
7 Jay-Jay Okocha 14 73 0.19 1993 years –2006
7 Thompson Usiyan 14 unk unk 1976–1981
Rasheed Yekini - 15 years, 58 caps
Jay-Jay Okocha - 13 years, 73 caps
Yakubu Aiyegbeni - 12 years, 58 caps
Ike Uche - 7 years, 46 caps

Segun Odegbami - 5 years, 47 caps
Ahmed Musa - 8 years, 73 caps

Doesn’t the bolded seem odd to anyone else :?: :!:

Cheers.
M7 like CCC was a constant for GG/SE of their time, the only way they don't play is only if injured..............and the whole Nation will be praying.
Remember then the GG/SE also play the olympic qualis too and they were FULL international caps.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

kalani JR wrote:

Cheers.
Increase of games in the International schedule (more qualifiers played, more teams in continental tournaments) plus Musa has played in two World Cups.
Nice try but that doesn’t explain it. The standard average of caps for most of the players is 4 to 6 a year. Odegbami and musa both have over 9 caps a year yet they played in different eras. These stats need to be looked at more closely for possible errors :!:

Cheers.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

kalani JR wrote:

Cheers.
Increase of games in the International schedule (more qualifiers played, more teams in continental tournaments) plus Musa has played in two World Cups.
Nice try but that doesn’t explain it. The standard average of caps for most of the players is 4 to 6 a year. Odegbami and musa both have over 9 caps a year yet they played in different eras. These stats need to be looked at more closely for possible errors :!:

Cheers.
I forgot to add the All African games qualis and proper tournaments........................I am kind of shocked that M7 has 'ONLY' 47 caps.
As a kid I thought that I was watching M7 and CCC almost every 2 weeks playing for Nigeria.
Do you even know the no. of friendlies that we played alone in preparation of our hosting the 1980 ANC?
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
folem
Egg
Egg

Post by folem »

kalani JR wrote:

Cheers.
http://www.rsssf.com/miscellaneous/nig-musa-intlg.html

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/ahmed-m ... z/0/plus/1
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

zee wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
Cellular wrote:
I will moderate a post that I deem contravene's forum rules. But I will not censor posts and posters.
The point I keep making to you is that it is intellectual laziness for someone to attribute Musa's inclusion to a quota system. It is just the same as saying that the reason a player is on the team is due to corruption and financial inducement.
When I blasted Emenike no one questioned if my motivation was "tribal hatred".
Even some people have questioned why should we take an average Igbo player when there are other average players we should take as well.
If Musa continues to find his form and people hate on him then you might have a point.
Naijaria loves winners, it is no different with Musa.
To state that the reason why folks are asking if it is quota that is keeping him on the team and attribute it to bigotry is wrong.
It trivializes the word.
And you people don't realize it.

:lol: Apples and oranges. In your blasts on Emenike, did you ever attribute his presence on the team to him being Igbo? Why on earth would anyone question your motivation? In this case, they saved you the bother of questioning their motives, they expressed it clearly.
Even some people have questioned why should we take an average Igbo player when there are other average players we should take as well.
Do you have links to this? If that occurred, it was wrong then, and does not excuse the wrong here either. The time in the past that i have come across a quota comment was in regards to Chukwu's appointment, and it was wrong then as well. These things continue to be repeated here because you, (by closing a blind eye to it) have created an atmosphere where it is acceptable.

Well you are free to hang onto semantics to avoid a clear violation of the forum rules. Fine it is not bigotry, is it tribalistic? and if it isn't what on earth qualifies as such? Again, you are missing the point, i dont give a rats #$% if people hate or love Musa. The point is his (nor anybody's) tribe/ethnicity should never come into play.
Metalalloy............sometimes it is good to give folks 'a little rope' to hang themselves.
This is how I get to know folks on CE that grew up in villages..............It is a fact that 99% of Nigerian bigots are bushmen that never left nor mixed with folks outside their 'tribe'.
Unless they go overboard like smartbrother did, they is no need to police every idiotic post on CE.............Nigeria is not made up of only smart folks.
:lol:

I hear you man. My point is that a lot of time, people never get to hang themselves and repeat the same offense over and over again with little repercussion. I can understand Cellular's frustration that you cant moderate everything, my request is that egregious stuff be shut down.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd »

wale1974 wrote:
Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd wrote:What the #$%$ is this thread about, maybe I should start one on how many times they have been complaints of Igbo's dominating the team as though anyone stopped others from playing. Does anyone remember how much the Lagos press hated JJ? Musa had a lousy first half and anyone who pointed that out for what it was cannot be hating on any tribe.

Mentioning Kanu who is an accomplished player on the international scene on this thread goes to show the inherent jealousy many harbor about him.
Call dem out as well..................I think I remember that person I just don't remember his handle.
Why did you not call him out then or perhaps you shared his views?
An ignorant mind abhors knowledge.
Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd
Eaglet
Eaglet

ROTC wrote:Nigeria just won, handing millions of fans reason to believe, but somehow the story here is about tribalism. Certainly a fight that nobody wins – hopefully, your players aren’t like the people here.

Anyway, I just finished watching the game. I thought Musa was ineffective in the first half and could have rightly been subbed off. That said, second half did show he’s a top class player.

In all, whatever you do, find a way to beat Argentina.
Duhhhh.... That sums it up and there should not have been a need for this. More than anything the changes made at the left back position gave the midfield the much needed tonic to make Musa succeed.The glory should go to the team but heck we can't rise above tribalism in a nation where leaders are themselves enmeshed in tribalism.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

cmon ref!!! how is that against sweden?
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

kalani JR wrote:

Cheers.

Cheers.
And your point is he shouldn't have that many caps or he deserves to have that many caps?

Na wah for your thinking sha. This is a national team. He scored yesterday and he has earned the right to go on and be the most capped player among those you listed based on performance and sheer doggedness.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd wrote:What the #$%$ is this thread about, maybe I should start one on how many times they have been complaints of Igbo's dominating the team as though anyone stopped others from playing. Does anyone remember how much the Lagos press hated JJ? Musa had a lousy first half and anyone who pointed that out for what it was cannot be hating on any tribe.

Mentioning Kanu who is an accomplished player on the international scene on this thread goes to show the inherent jealousy many harbor about him.
Call dem out as well..................I think I remember that person I just don't remember his handle.
So because I didn't call him out we share the same views........You are such a retarded piece of $@#%.

Why don't you just carry your hatered back to Rant and Rave.......we don't need your kind here.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Bouncer
Egg
Egg

Post by Bouncer »

zee wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
Cellular wrote:
I will moderate a post that I deem contravene's forum rules. But I will not censor posts and posters.
The point I keep making to you is that it is intellectual laziness for someone to attribute Musa's inclusion to a quota system. It is just the same as saying that the reason a player is on the team is due to corruption and financial inducement.
When I blasted Emenike no one questioned if my motivation was "tribal hatred".
If Musa continues to find his form and people hate on him then you might have a point.
Naijaria loves winners, it is no different with Musa.
To state that the reason why folks are asking if it is quota that is keeping him on the team and attribute it to bigotry is wrong.
It trivializes the word.
And you people don't realize it.

:lol: Apples and oranges. In your blasts on Emenike, did you ever attribute his presence on the team to him being Igbo? Why on earth would anyone question your motivation? In this case, they saved you the bother of questioning their motives, they expressed it clearly.
Do you have links to this? If that occurred, it was wrong then, and does not excuse the wrong here either. The time in the past that i have come across a quota comment was in regards to Chukwu's appointment, and it was wrong then as well. These things continue to be repeated here because you, (by closing a blind eye to it) have created an atmosphere where it is acceptable.

Well you are free to hang onto semantics to avoid a clear violation of the forum rules. Fine it is not bigotry, is it tribalistic? and if it isn't what on earth qualifies as such? Again, you are missing the point, i dont give a rats #$% if people hate or love Musa. The point is his (nor anybody's) tribe/ethnicity should never come into play.
Metalalloy............sometimes it is good to give folks 'a little rope' to hang themselves.
This is how I get to know folks on CE that grew up in villages..............It is a fact that 99% of Nigerian bigots are bushmen that never left nor mixed with folks outside their 'tribe'.
Unless they go overboard like smartbrother did, they is no need to police every idiotic post on CE.............Nigeria is not made up of only smart folks.
Naive aturu awusa. Any surprise why i call you the dumb zoo? Those that live, eat, inter mary and transact business together with these people in their northern enclave for sooooo many years are slaughtered in mass when these people deem it fit for no reason, and you are here talking about "never left nor mixed with folks outside their 'tribe'" What a daft clown. Do any sane human need to travel to the north of the zoo to actually know how they behave? Nama just shut da fukc up at once and stop annoying people with your useless "good Igbo" mentality.
Last edited by Bouncer on Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

I don't think I have ever seen a bigger group of moaners than some of you. Now nobody can criticize anyone because there're "tribalists" or "racist".
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Hmmm upon the mountain of evidence provided by some including Bouncers pronouncement on this thread...people are still calling this an over reaction? Anyway, Musa will continue serving people bitterness all day long.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

airwolex wrote:Hmmm upon the mountain of evidence provided by some including Bouncers pronouncement on this thread...people are still calling this an over reaction? Anyway, Musa will continue serving people bitterness all day long.
Bouncer is a village bigot and bushman...............................and yes, it is stupid over reaction to scream 'tribalism' 'cos someone with the IQ of smartbrother :D claims that Musa is a quota player.

No difference with claiming that some players get called up 'cos they.............DROPPED, no one will take you serious on CE if you accuse Sir V :mrgreen: of bigotry for owning the 'Dropology' copyright.
Last edited by zee on Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Nope. Bouncer is simply the only one more open with his prejudice. If you've been paying attention many more have made insinuations on Musa and Abdulahi on quota system...so no, this is not an over reaction. People are free to make stupid statements but we are also free to call them out without being hounded.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

airwolex wrote:Nope. Bouncer is simply the only one more open with his prejudice. If you've been paying attention many more have made insinuations on Musa and Abdulahi on quota system...so no, this is not an over reaction. People are free to make stupid statements but we are also free to call them out without being hounded.
Kpom :clap: :agree: :agree: :agree:
Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd
Eaglet
Eaglet

wale1974 wrote:
wale1974 wrote:

So because I didn't call him out we share the same views........You are such a retarded piece of $@#%.

Why don't you just carry your hatered back to Rant and Rave.......we don't need your kind here.
I will haunt your hateful tribal arse anywhere it shows up so shut the #$%$ up. You enjoyed it when it was the group you hate with a passion on the receiving end and now you want to display your retarded hypocrisy.
Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd
Eaglet
Eaglet

airwolex wrote:Nope. Bouncer is simply the only one more open with his prejudice. If you've been paying attention many more have made insinuations on Musa and Abdulahi on quota system...so no, this is not an over reaction. People are free to make stupid statements but we are also free to call them out without being hounded.
So we're was your hypocrite arse when people were calling for selection on tribal basis? I have it when some of you take everybody for fools, how many of those calling for Mikel or Isobi's head did it to balance out the composition of the team? You see were this can headed to?
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

wale1974 wrote:
wale1974 wrote:

I will haunt your hateful tribal arse anywhere it shows up so shut the #$%$ up. You enjoyed it when it was the group you hate with a passion on the receiving end and now you want to display your retarded hypocrisy.
Oh poor child........you missed your meds this morning.
It is well.......we pray for speedy recovery.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley