MUSA insults STEMMED from his TRIBE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: MUSA insults STEMMED from his TRIBE

Post by cchinukw »

green4life wrote:What's his name that asserted that Musa benefited from national quota (9jaman abi?) should kukuma apologize and move on. That was wrong simple and short. When many criticized Musa's inclusion, I've been on record from day one that his inclusion was well deserved for more or less the same reason Enyeama's exclusion was also well deserved. He listened to his coach and sought out a loan move to a club that afforded him regular playing time (CSKA) and it's paying off now. Enyeama refused to move or do anything and was rightly left off. This has nothing to do with national character. Obong, I hope you are paying attention.
Thanks G4L.

I hate this slant on discussing our football and there should be zero tolerance for tribalism in football discussions on this forum. Let all those with the knack for tribalism piss off to another joint and leave us alone in peace.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Bouncer
Egg
Egg

Post by Bouncer »

Yes, Musa and Shehu's inclusion into the team was because of quota system, and if you don't like this admission, better agree to division of the zoo so you can have your nigeria team full of northerners with Musa as the captain. We have seen how niger and chad's national teams are doing. Nonsense!!
skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by skillful »

MUSA :clap: :clap:
Last edited by skillful on Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I first saw David Rocastle play in 1983 for the youth team. I remember coming home excitedly from the match and telling my family, "I've just watched the nearest thing to a Brazilian footballer you are ever likely to see - and he comes from Lewisham." - David Dein on Rocky Rocastle
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Bouncer wrote:Yes, Musa and Shehu's inclusion into the team was because of quota system, and if you don't like this admission, better agree to division of the zoo so you can have your nigeria team full of northerners with Musa as the captain. We have seen how niger and chad's national teams are doing. Nonsense!!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: They are now coming out bit by bit....................Thank you John for exposing dem while some are trying to act as if John was just talking rubbish.

Did you at least celebrate the goals :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

cchinukw wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
Schillachi wrote:
aruako1 wrote:People should be free to criticize any player they want to without the usual childish persons making a meal of it. The most criticized player in the squad is Ighalo. He is not a Northerner.
Dude, please keep quiet and stop talking rubbish.

Vancity Eagles and Kali specifically told us Musa and Shehu were in the team because of quota system. Stupid bigoted imbeciles..
No mind him...............All of a sudden people don't remember $h!t anymore.

This is the reason Naija is so messed up.
Hang on - How many people made the criticism of Musa a tribal issue.

Can you count them off of 2 hands? No.

So the usual tribalists are jumping on the few forumers who made the claim about national character but if we are honest, criticism of Musa has been very justified considering both his club and national performances vs. his potential. Not just off the one game.

You can see that when he performs well, we all give him well deserved props.

You and Schillachi are tribalists so little wonder you try to see tribalism where there is none. This thread is ultra useless like you and Shilla.
Because as usual MODS don't address jack on here.

Oh I'm now a Tribalist for exposing people like you and your friends :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Oh sound as moronic as Trump..................Please just waka go.
Omo, you and your tribalist groupies always lower the tone on this forum.

It is a known fact that a huge chunk of your posts are laced with Igbo hatred. Your main contribution to CE like your mate Shilla, are anti Igbo posts.

How dare you accuse others of tribalism.
Speak for yourself clown..........Wale and Tribalism in the same sentence is as ridiculous as using cchinukw and smart in the same sentence.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Bouncer wrote:Yes, Musa and Shehu's inclusion into the team was because of quota system, and if you don't like this admission, better agree to division of the zoo so you can have your nigeria team full of northerners with Musa as the captain. We have seen how niger and chad's national teams are doing. Nonsense!!
Ol'boy shut it already. You can either enjoy our victory or piss off.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

oloye wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
oloye wrote:The problem here is that those who know that their criticism of Musa has no tribal taint to it should simply have stayed away from this thread.

Some folks have said things that outrightly portrayed them in bad light and if they have any dignity in them they simply need to apologize and move or continue to swim in the gutter.

About time this bigotry stops on this forum. I have watched adults say things about the players in the last 6 days and I simply shake my head and saddened to see decent people turn themselves into undignified lot over a simple game of football.

The lowest some folks went to was trying to destroy Uzohor with some senseless insinuations. I ask if that boy read that piece of garbage and it tears him him apart and is unable to continue,how have we helped the team?

I feel ashamed at the stuff I have read on this forum in the last 5 or so days and I think it is time we begin to address these issues.
If I complain about the moderators not doing enough I'll be told to leave CE if I don't like it. And Oloye I am bigoted against you - you support Rangers and people like you should not be on CE :D :D :D :D
You sir I can vouch for with my life that you are not one of the lowlifes hiding under the shed of bigotry. A whole lot of people here are not necessarily bigots, but they leave a lot of room to be so labelled.
See how you dodged my comment about yeye Rangers. You know that they are a true team :D :D :D
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

cchinukw wrote:
:bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: Oh cchinukw see yourself................I told u but u didn't want to listen. Go and wake Zee up :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

aruako1 wrote:
oloye wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
oloye wrote:The problem here is that those who know that their criticism of Musa has no tribal taint to it should simply have stayed away from this thread.

Some folks have said things that outrightly portrayed them in bad light and if they have any dignity in them they simply need to apologize and move or continue to swim in the gutter.

About time this bigotry stops on this forum. I have watched adults say things about the players in the last 6 days and I simply shake my head and saddened to see decent people turn themselves into undignified lot over a simple game of football.

The lowest some folks went to was trying to destroy Uzohor with some senseless insinuations. I ask if that boy read that piece of garbage and it tears him him apart and is unable to continue,how have we helped the team?

I feel ashamed at the stuff I have read on this forum in the last 5 or so days and I think it is time we begin to address these issues.
If I complain about the moderators not doing enough I'll be told to leave CE if I don't like it. And Oloye I am bigoted against you - you support Rangers and people like you should not be on CE :D :D :D :D
You sir I can vouch for with my life that you are not one of the lowlifes hiding under the shed of bigotry. A whole lot of people here are not necessarily bigots, but they leave a lot of room to be so labelled.
See how you dodged my comment about yeye Rangers. You know that they are a true team :D :D :D
Rangers belong to another level...let Eyimba and Nationale follow behind...we set the mark. Rangers forever! Holy Holy Holy.....we are not that yeye Vasco wey nor get respect or Orji Kalu'babes...we are Rangers the first International club, the greatest institution...we are Rangerssss
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

I am very happy that Musa served humble pie for the 'Nigerians' who insulted him. Some wanted to bench him from the Eagles. Well his name is in history - Is he our highest WC goal scorer?
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Cristao II wrote:I am very happy that Musa served humble pie for the 'Nigerians' who insulted him. Some wanted to bench him from the Eagles. Well his name is in history - Is he our highest WC goal scorer?
Yes sire he is
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Cristao II wrote:I am very happy that Musa served humble pie for the 'Nigerians' who insulted him. Some wanted to bench him from the Eagles. Well his name is in history - Is he our highest WC goal scorer?
Most definitely
folem
Egg
Egg

Post by folem »

Godfather wrote:
john12 wrote:for the past two years Ahmed Musa has been insulted numerous times. Infact, our westerners and southerners were calling him all sort of disrespectful names and suggesting that he should be replaced for every and any BACKWATER league player. A player like KANU was riding on his Olympics glory all through his SE career and people never disparaged him or ask for replacements for but when it came to MUSA it was all insults GALORE.
Morals: Love and respect each tribe like your own
I thought Ahmad Musa is from Edo State or am I missing something?
Yea. He is from Borno State.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

john12 wrote:for the past two years Ahmed Musa has been insulted numerous times. Infact, our westerners and southerners were calling him all sort of disrespectful names and suggesting that he should be replaced for every and any BACKWATER league player. A player like KANU was riding on his Olympics glory all through his SE career and people never disparaged him or ask for replacements for but when it came to MUSA it was all insults GALORE.
Morals: Love and respect each tribe like your own
...this is nonsense, but again it you are the owners of the forum that run shiit here and can spout stupidity :curse:
Bouncer
Egg
Egg

Post by Bouncer »

cchinukw wrote:
Go fukc yourself. I call it as it is and if you or anyone else don't like it, then go jump into the lagoon. Musa is useless and a headless chicken who got into the team through quota system. FACT!! Because he scored goals, so we no go hear word again. Go back and watch the first half of the match and come back here to tell me what the so called musa did.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Dean, we should allow people who espouse thoughts and opinion we disagree with or even find loathsome air their views.
I like that they are brave and bold enough to hold and share a view publicly.

How best can we tackle this issue than to address it head-on?

Again, people who look at some nefarious reason behind actions tell more about the person who holds the view than of the view itself.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

aruako1 wrote:

Again, you have refused to be a contributor to this forum. You can do something about the moderating you seek. You don't flag the so-called offensive posts or the posts that don't meet your standards.

We have to be that change that we seek. Don't leave it for someone else to do the job.

If you see an erring child scold them... caution them. It is a village afterall.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

This site is really telling about the problem with Naijaria and Naijarians.

Someone holds an opinion you don't agree with or that you find despicable, rather than you with a better argument to take him on, you rather that he be stifled because you don't agree with the opinion he espouses.

There are people who hate people for no reason. That's the fact of life. There's nothing you can do about it.
There are also people who because they like a certain player can make excuses for them, regardless of what they do. When people go to club threads and attack players over and over again, it is not attributed to bigotry or racism. The same people can't be allowed to attack national team players because they will be called a tribalist.

On CE, we are not going to stifle criticism of players for whatever reason... or cause people not to criticize players for the fear of being called a tribalist.

The good thing about a forum like this is to help deconstruct hubris © Gotti. We have very knowledgeable people that can set people straight.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

Schillachi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Schillachi »

Cellular wrote:This site is really telling about the problem with Naijaria and Naijarians.

Someone holds an opinion you don't agree with or that you find despicable, rather than you with a better argument to take him on, you rather that he be stifled because you don't agree with the opinion he espouses.

There are people who hate people for no reason. That's the fact of life. There's nothing you can do about it.
There are also people who because they like a certain player can make excuses for them, regardless of what they do. When people go to club threads and attack players over and over again, it is not attributed to bigotry or racism. The same people can't be allowed to attack national team players because they will be called a tribalist.

On CE, we are not going to stifle criticism of players for whatever reason... or cause people not to criticize players for the fear of being called a tribalist.

The good thing about a forum like this is to help deconstruct hubris © Gotti. We have very knowledgeable people that can set people straight.
Chairman, what's all this stifling business you are talking about? We don't want to stifle anyone. We are happy to just yab the bigots when they get fed the humble pie. Shikena!
NIGERIAN BADBOY!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

Schillachi wrote:
Cellular wrote:This site is really telling about the problem with Naijaria and Naijarians.

Chairman, what's all this stifling business you are talking about? We don't want to stifle anyone. We are happy to just yab the bigots when they get fed the humble pie. Shikena!
Just saying it is okay not to like a player for whatever reason.

It is also okay to not like him for very stupid illogical asinine reason.

IMO, an argument that profers ethnicity as a reason has already lost the argument.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

miky
Egg
Egg

Post by miky »

Bouncer wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
Go fukc yourself. I call it as it is and if you or anyone else don't like it, then go jump into the lagoon. Musa is useless and a headless chicken who got into the team through quota system. FACT!! Because he scored goals, so we no go hear word again. Go back and watch the first half of the match and come back here to tell me what the so called musa did.
You should have jumped of Third Mainland already!!

Baskard the Zoo will go far

Your opinion is as worthless as a 2 dollar whore with Hep B virus
A lion never dies it sleeps (Rip..Foe)

An Eagle never dies it soars Rip (Big Boss)
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Cellular wrote:

Dean, we should allow people who espouse thoughts and opinion we disagree with or even find loathsome air their views.
I like that they are brave and bold enough to hold and share a view publicly.

How best can we tackle this issue than to address it head-on?

Again, people who look at some nefarious reason behind actions tell more about the person who holds the view than of the view itself.
I don't have any problem with people airing their views,I don't mind having people disagree with me ,heck that is the beauty of this forum, but certain people have to be reigned in because they hide behind this so called freedom. Even the so called free society we live in will frown at some of the banalities we condone in this place. I dare some of these folks to use the language being used to describe people here outside of this forum.

If we say we don't want to stifle people airing their views , why is this thread being challenged? There are couple of people going around insulting people and turning every debate into a rowdy session of heaping insults and abuse, there is nothing to be gained from such,even kids can hold a much better conversation.

We are better than this and we must hold ourselves to higher standards.

Schillachi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Schillachi »

Cellular wrote:
Schillachi wrote:

Just saying it is okay not to like a player for whatever reason.

It is also okay to not like him for very stupid illogical asinine reason.

IMO, an argument that profers ethnicity as a reason has already lost the argument.
Chairman, no disrespect, but you are not making any sense. Is it impossible for someone to be opposed to a player because of prejudices against the player ethnic's group?

It's okay for anyone to do whatever they want. It's also okay for people like me to call them out and shame them..
NIGERIAN BADBOY!