MUSA insults STEMMED from his TRIBE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

john12
Egg
Egg
MUSA insults STEMMED from his TRIBE

Post by john12 »

for the past two years Ahmed Musa has been insulted numerous times. Infact, our westerners and southerners were calling him all sort of disrespectful names and suggesting that he should be replaced for every and any BACKWATER league player. A player like KANU was riding on his Olympics glory all through his SE career and people never disparaged him or ask for replacements for but when it came to MUSA it was all insults GALORE.
Morals: Love and respect each tribe like your own
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: MUSA insults STEMMED from his TRIBE

Post by jette1 »

Mods are hate speeches now normalized on CE
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

This is misleading and totally unnecessary.

Musa does have a knack for running into cul de sacs.

Did you watch him play for Leicester?

Of course it can be argued that his partners up front were not up to par but when you need 11 chances to score 1 goal then your performance should be called into question.

What I like about today's game is that this Musa was not easily bullied on the ball and physically too.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Thunder fire you goat. For the past two years all sorts of tribalistics insults has been said on musa and no one said anything now a SHAMELESS CROOK like you is asking if tribalism is acceptable
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

how many goals did Kanu scored in
World Cup 1998
World Cup 2002
ANC 2000, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2008? How come he wasn’t insulted as much as musa??
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

People should be free to criticize any player they want to without the usual childish persons making a meal of it. The most criticized player in the squad is Ighalo. He is not a Northerner.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

cchinukw wrote:This is misleading and totally unnecessary.

Of course it can be argued that his partners up front were not up to par but when you need 11 chances to score 1 goal then your performance should be called into question.

What I like about today's game is that this Musa was not easily bullied on the ball and physically too.
I'm sorry but this is somewhat true. Someone mentioned quota system and the usual suspects (who seem to dislike Northerners) jumped on it. I am so happy he disgraced them!
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

aruako1 wrote:People should be free to criticize any player they want to without the usual childish persons making a meal of it. The most criticized player in the squad is Ighalo. He is not a Northerner.
Yes...but there was a tinge of tribalism against him and Abdulahi. I hope this is a lesson to them.
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

john12 wrote:for the past two years Ahmed Musa has been insulted numerous times. Infact, our westerners and southerners were calling him all sort of disrespectful names and suggesting that he should be replaced for every and any BACKWATER league player. A player like KANU was riding on his Olympics glory all through his SE career and people never disparaged him or ask for replacements for but when it came to MUSA it was all insults GALORE.

What's his tribe and why does it matter? Hausa?
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

john12 wrote:for the past two years Ahmed Musa has been insulted numerous times. Infact, our westerners and southerners were calling him all sort of disrespectful names and suggesting that he should be replaced for every and any BACKWATER league player. A player like KANU was riding on his Olympics glory all through his SE career and people never disparaged him or ask for replacements for but when it came to MUSA it was all insults GALORE.
This is pure racist diatribe. I am Ibo and I used ever opportunity to tell VE and gang to go suck a lemon and I know many others did not share the hate. I have absolutely no idea what part of Nigeria most CEs come from. In particular I have no idea where VE the major source of the Musa hate comes from. I think best to blame on idiocy
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Let’s say it for what it is. MUSA insults STEMMED from his tribe. Infact, there was similar thread asking why musa and shehu are on the team
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

airwolex wrote:

I'm sorry but this is somewhat true. Someone mentioned quota system and the usual suspects (who seem to dislike Northerners) jumped on it. I am so happy he disgraced them!
Not until this world cup did I even hear anything about quota system.

I wouldn't put it past some posters with agendas to criticise him for his tribe but as far as I know, all the post have been very focused on his Theo Walcott like tendencies.

So glad to see he is going to be up there with Nigeria's greats.

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

john12 wrote:how many goals did Kanu scored in
World Cup 1998
World Cup 2002
ANC 2000, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2008? How come he wasn’t insulted as much as musa??
what exactly has Kanu got to do with this, why not JJ, omokachi, okala, chukwu uche, mikel, or anyone, where does Kanu fit into this?
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

john12 wrote:Thunder fire you goat. For the past two years all sorts of tribalistics insults has been said on musa and no one said anything now a SHAMELESS CROOK like you is asking if tribalism is acceptable
Have you had you meds? You sound like you could do with some.

miky
Egg
Egg

Post by miky »

Mods anyone that insults Musa or call him a Quota addition should be banned or at least suspended!!

Our boy wonder Mikel how many goals has he scored in the world cup??

Musa has been consistent, those name callings should stop now!
A lion never dies it sleeps (Rip..Foe)

An Eagle never dies it soars Rip (Big Boss)
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

people kept implying that he was being invited due to a quota system.

But at the same time many people also pointed out that he wasn't playing regularly at club level.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

miky wrote:Mods anyone that insults Musa or call him a Quota addition should be banned or at least suspended!!

Our boy wonder Mikel how many goals has he scored in the world cup??

Musa has been consistent, those name callings should stop now!
Let's wait first until the Argentina game before he earns his spurs.

Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

There is indeed some merit to what john12 has asserted. I recall the recent situation when I was advocating for Enyeama's inclusion, and some noted persons turned it into tribal warfare for the simple reason that he's from Akwa Ibom. A minority. In the last game William Ekong held the Croatian striker for a penalty, and the same people called for his head roundly because of where he's from. I'm glad the players (Musa and Ekong) performed like heroes today. Let's learn to appreciate our players no matter where they come from -East, West, North, South, Diaspora. WE ARE NIGERIA!
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

airwolex wrote:
aruako1 wrote:People should be free to criticize any player they want to without the usual childish persons making a meal of it. The most criticized player in the squad is Ighalo. He is not a Northerner.
Yes...but there was a tinge of tribalism against him and Abdulahi. I hope this is a lesson to them.
Of course there are a few like that but most of the criticism had nothing to do with his ethnic group.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

No sir, yours is the misleading narrative. Musa did not get enough game time at Leicester to make an impact. It’s understood that you don’t like Musa but don’t make up stories to justify your unreasonable position :!:

Cheers.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

me i don't see tribe when i see my SE play oo, I have always loved Musa, right from Kano Pillars and I actual think he is a dangerous player.. however people on this forum just don't like him./.. same crap they did in Worldcup 2014 and MACE04 is the ring leader..

Leceister City tried to destroy this guy,in fact they took his jersey number and gave it to a player than can't even clean musa spit...

He didn't complain, kept quiet , went on loan , and was trying to get his fitness, but no they kept on insulting him.. some didn't want him in the 23.. but Rohr kept his joker for the worldcup.. today we have a chance to advance to round 2... Long live Musa, may he continue to put the fear to those who try to question his talents.. Musa is a worldclass player, he has done it every where.. 2 world-cups 4 goals wow
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

But calling him Sisy Ighalo is more polite than calling Musa headless and useless. To be honest the poor lad has been insulted beyond reason. Even when the list was announced some fool was questioning why quota system was being employed. That says it all. If people should be allowed to criticize ,then this thread is in order. That boy does not deserve the kind of disrespect he gets here..he does not deserve the banal and offensive insults at all.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Obong wrote:There is indeed some merit to what john12 has asserted. I recall the recent situation when I was advocating for Enyeama's inclusion, and some noted persons turned it into tribal warfare for the simple reason that he's from Akwa Ibom. A minority. In the last game William Ekong held the Croatian striker for a penalty, and the same people called for his head roundly because of where he's from. I'm glad the players (Musa and Ekong) performed like heroes today. Let's learn to appreciate our players no matter where they come from -East, West, North, South, Diaspora. WE ARE NIGERIA!
You guys are unbelievable.

Actually this is a silly observation. I have never read anything with tribalistic insinuations until I saw some posts by VE (I think) referring about the quota thing.

Danfo Driver sometimes refers to the tribalistic thing about Enyeama but I usually regard it as jesting.

If this is the trend, I will note such posters and simply avoid their threads as this lowers the healthy discourse on players and football on this forum.

We have slated Makinwa, Ideye even Joel Obi. No hard feelings bro. It's football. Simples.
Last edited by cchinukw on Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.