We can all Agree No More Ighalo in the SE WC lineup

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg
Re: We can all Agree No More Ighalo in the SE WC lineup

Post by chief nfachairman »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Ighalo was brilliant when he came on! He hold-up play made the Icelanders virtually give up. Did you see their heads drop when he stopped them winnning the ball back?
Im not an ighalo fan at all and i believe he is not upto standard.

BUt I totally agree with Ayo here. Ighalo was a great sub and helped us retain possesion when he came on. Denied the icelanders off the ball.
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

plays in a substandard league.......is overweight.......runs like an 8th month pregnant middle aged woman with triplets.....hasn't scored since Noah
left the ark......Nigeria's first choice striker....makes sense
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Misses Ighalo played his way back into the Super Eagles. Don't count him out yet.
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

zee wrote:
Flex Swift wrote:Once it is all said and done we wish him all the very best in China never to be invited back to the Eagles he is a complete and utter waste pipe. Nigeria has too many strikers coming through to continue wasting a space on a player that can’t score and has done nothing to improve his game.....
Nonsense.......................anyway, 'football-know-nothings' have a right to EXIST too. :mrgreen:
We know nothings know that the object of the game of football is to out score the other team ...... and fielding a striker incapable of scoring means .......defeat.

It is not just today that Ighalo has been useless he captained the under 20 team that was knocked out by 10 man Germany when that other wastepipe Lukmon Haurna lost the ball being the last man. Ighalo uselessness continued under the Late Stephen Keshi where he led the attack and made sure Nigeria did not qualify for the African Cup of Nations (by not scoring) So after all said and done he should f9 back to China and never return to the Eagles. And all his tribesmen should go get someone else from his village that can score and stop forcing this guy on us just because they are from the same state.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Flex Swift wrote:
zee wrote:
Flex Swift wrote:Once it is all said and done we wish him all the very best in China never to be invited back to the Eagles he is a complete and utter waste pipe. Nigeria has too many strikers coming through to continue wasting a space on a player that can’t score and has done nothing to improve his game.....
Nonsense.......................anyway, 'football-know-nothings' have a right to EXIST too. :mrgreen:
We know nothings know that the object of the game of football is to out score the other team ...... and fielding a striker incapable of scoring means .......defeat.

It is not just today that Ighalo has been useless he captained the under 20 team that was knocked out by 10 man Germany when that other wastepipe Lukmon Haurna lost the ball being the last man. Ighalo uselessness continued under the Late Stephen Keshi where he led the attack and made sure Nigeria did not qualify for the African Cup of Nations (by not scoring) So after all said and done he should f9 back to China and never return to the Eagles. And all his tribesmen should go get someone else from his village that can score and stop forcing this guy on us just because they are from the same state.
Thanks for confirming that you a bloody villager :mrgreen: .
Not all villagers are bigots.....................but ALL BIGOTS :curse: ARE BUSH VILLAGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Ighalo was brilliant when he came on! He hold-up play made the Icelanders virtually give up. Did you see their heads drop when he stopped them winnning the ball back?
I think their heads dropped because they were two goals down, just missed a penalty, and time was almost up.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
born2win
Egg
Egg

Post by born2win »

zee wrote:
born2win wrote:Is he ighalo giving the coach money?

Why not try Simy.

Ighalo is too heavy
...........................and when will you grow a brain?
Where r u fool . See that u are the brainless one
2drama
Eaglet
Eaglet
Location: To my Late Grand-Papa Pa onyemere(he left us oct-26-07) -i miss you -R-I-P

Post by 2drama »

Ighalo happy retirement

thanks for your services

It time for SE to move on
http://www.2dramasports.com is live ,Get SE downloads links or watch online links
Get Your Super Eagles Games on DvD Pm 2drama don't live history have a part of it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_national_football_team
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

The true heir to Makinwa and Ideye Brown.

Bye.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

The snake oil salesmen that marketed Ighalo owe the country a massive apology.

Next time you want to put Ighalo in the Nigerian team, you better naturalize Troy Deeney as well. It seems he cannot function without him.

"Honey not again....." "Sorry babe, I will call Troy, hopefully he picks up"
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

He has to leave the Chinese league and return to playing competitive football in Europe, that should be a prerequisite for a striker, Mikel has proven himself in Europe and won everything in club football, so we can give him a pass
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Zee aren’t you going to defend Mrs Ighalo after his stinker against Argentina? I am very interested in any excuses you have for his misses during the game so that I can know something ..........

.like said before now that it is all said and done we wish him all the best in China but he is never to play for Nigeria again because he is way below the standard expected of a striker leading the line for Nigeria.