EBUEHI calm, creative, strong and commander

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
EBUEHI calm, creative, strong and commander

Post by jette1 »

Idowu never did what was expected of him today
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg
Re: EBUEHI calm, creative, strong and commander

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Yea he never gave away a useless penalty. If Iceland had scored it will add to their Goal Difference, and GD will come to play on the final match of the group.
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

There was nothing calm about Ebuehi in this game. The penalty he gave up is an evidence of this. No reason whatsoever to play the way he did there. The guy was covered and had nowhere to go. That was stupid!
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
greg
Egg
Egg

Post by greg »

Forget the penalty. Left back or right back, Ebuehi is a baller :thumbs:
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Benedict Iroha wrote:Yea he never gave away a useless penalty. If Iceland had scored it will add to their Goal Difference, and GD will come to play on the final match of the group.
yea capitalize & magnify the negatives
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

He made one mistake. He and Omeruo caused that penalty. Other then that, Ebuehi was impeccable!
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:He made one mistake. He and Omeruo caused that penalty. Other then that, Ebuehi was impeccable!
That penalty was all Ebuehi's. Don't pass the buck.

Anyway, thank God, the penalty taker saved our blushes.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:He made one mistake. He and Omeruo caused that penalty. Other then that, Ebuehi was impeccable!
His inexperience showed there. But he had a performance that he should be able to build on, heading into the next game.
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

greg wrote:Forget the penalty. Left back or right back, Ebuehi is a baller :thumbs:

Facts, he changed the game from his forward play, Rohr has to find a way to start Ebuehi moving forward. In the first half the SE were super clueless
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

We are truly lucky. The guy has a great future.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

cchinukw wrote:

Omeruo could have done better with the ball prior to the penalty. But the fault for the pk was all on Ebuehi. Hopefully we will learn from some of these mistakes.
Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

Yep, he was responsible for the penalty. But let us not forget he was also playing in that position for the first time. Let us celebrate, not crucify.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Polly wrote:Yep, he was responsible for the penalty. But let us not forget he was also playing in that position for the first time. Let us celebrate, not crucify.
There is nothing wrong with celebrating with one eye open.

We haven't qualified yet for the next round.

The error leading to the penalty was unforced. Let's just thank God it is a 2 goal difference.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

I will forgive him for that mistake, there has been many mistakes at this wlrld cup, seem decent going forward but i dont think that was his natural position, he is better at right back
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Benedict Iroha wrote:Yea he never gave away a useless penalty. If Iceland had scored it will add to their Goal Difference, and GD will come to play on the final match of the group.
...........The match would have ended 2-2.
But the kid is for the future..........but he nearly cost us the match.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

cchinukw wrote:

Omeruo’s pass was short, with the player on, Ebuehi reacted on instinct. He is a baller, we often forget the fact that he is still growing and learning his trade. I love his poise, movement and offensive game. Holland are going to regret they let him slip through their fingers.
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

Agree. Omeruo supposed clear ball after winning it instead laid off a short pass for Ebuehi. We capped Ebuehi in a competitive game. He is ours forever!
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

Mr Shows wrote:
cchinukw wrote:

Omeruo’s pass was short, with the player on, Ebuehi reacted on instinct. He is a baller, we often forget the fact that he is still growing and learning his trade. I love his poise, movement and offensive game. Holland are going to regret they let him slip through their fingers.
So because Omeruo's pass was short he had to commit that foul? Is that what you mean by reacting on instinct? His instinct should have made sure he didn't commit that foul not the other way around.
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

kolinzo wrote:
Mr Shows wrote:
cchinukw wrote:

So because Omeruo's pass was short he had to commit that foul? Is that what you mean by reacting on instinct? His instinct should have made sure he didn't commit that foul not the other way around.
The boy is still learning.... Omeruo's pass was in a danger area, he reacted on impulse, same reason why Ekong conceded a penalty. They are all learning from their mistakes, this is what Rohr has been harping on about.
Staff Sgt Cota VI
Egg
Egg

Post by Staff Sgt Cota VI »

zee wrote:
...........The match would have ended 2-2.
But the kid is for the future..........but he nearly cost us the match.
Or perhaps 3-1; Indeed Ebuehi caused the goal, but Omeruo could easily have booted the ball out instead of playing the ball into trouble...Inexperience on the part of both individuals....
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

EKONG'S TAKEDOWN vs CROATIA WAS A CLEAR PENALTY, BUT...

...Ebuehi's is one of the 85% of PK's I think should not be called. He was trying to make an honest play, he wasn't reckless or crude. Moreover, he barely touched the Icelander. I know FIFA loves high goal counts but this is a poor way to achieve it.
Bell
kali
Egg
Egg

Post by kali »

Ebuehi was the ONLY substitution that changed the course of the game. He stretched the Iceland defense wide creating loads of holes that could be exploited. His defending was ok. THe penalty was because he was trying to guide the ball out and accidentally hit the Iceland player who jumped in front of him at the last minute.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

That penalty was on Omeruo. Boneheaded pass in the area with that Iceland player lurking.mi fault Omeruo far mor than EBUEHI. He should have never been put under pressure Luke that.