The quality of Musa's Goals Today

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: The quality of Musa's Goals Today

Post by Damunk »

But where are all those eedyots that spent the whole week abusing the hell out of him?
Where are they?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Tbite wrote:The first one surprised me.

One of the best Nigerian goals I have seen.

The second one was good.

1st goal 8.5/10

Second goal

7/10

I cannot give the 1st 10/10 otherwise what will I give Bale's overhead kick, Zlatan's bicycle, Zidane's volley etc.
Had he struck a volley without the ball touching the ground instead of a half volley then perhaps maybe...

His goals against Argentina were also great strikes.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

9jaMan wrote:The first goal was out of this planet, I was about to say " look at headless....."all of a sudden I said "golazoooooooo". The second was all Musa, he did not even look before scoring, he took his time and scored a beauty. The SE has gained a new striker, no more wing duties for Sir headless chicken

He did look.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

The first touch for his first goal was world class.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

You guys, y’all need to stop. There are quite a few people in this forum, including yours truly, who have always maintained that Musa is all that. What you saw today, we’ve seen more than a handful of times in the past. His goals today weren’t more spectacular than his goals against Argentina in 2014. There’s no doubt in my mind that Musa can do this every game but one thing’s for sure; he’s not going to do it sitting on the bench. He has to be played. I think you can all testify to the fact that I’ve never drawn up a current SuperEagles lineup that did not include Musa. I think he’s that good and I’ve always said so :!: :!: :!:

Cheers.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Both goals were world class goals. No description needed. End of.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

That two goals from Musa is nothing but world class, on current form in this world cup i will not pick likes of KUN and Messi ahead of Musa.
I will take Musa over Messi in world cup current form.Did not he score twice against Argentina and telling Messi I can also do it?
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

2drama wrote:
100%Naija wrote:Well done Musa....aka Victor Obinna Nsofor jr. aka headless chicken 1 of Nigeria.

May you score more goals in the next game o.. iseeeeee
see yabbis and blessing in one line
2Dizzle.. Musa is one of a kind o. You either love him or hate him. He has so many VON moments that it's frustrating to watch.... And then there are days like today where he does everything well. I dey salute with all the praise in the world like I dey sound am when he turn to VON.
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

100%Naija wrote:
2drama wrote:
100%Naija wrote:Well done Musa....aka Victor Obinna Nsofor jr. aka headless chicken 1 of Nigeria.

May you score more goals in the next game o.. iseeeeee
see yabbis and blessing in one line
2Dizzle.. Musa is one of a kind o. You either love him or hate him. He has so many VON moments that it's frustrating to watch.... And then there are days like today where he does everything well. I dey salute with all the praise in the world like I dey sound am when he turn to VON.
VON is too far, at least Musa is smart enough not to sign for two teams at once.
greg
Egg
Egg

Post by greg »

On the 1st goal, the 1st touch he took wasn't just to control the cross, but more importantly to dribble the defender who was already going the other way. It was too late by the time he realized where the ball was. He subsequently received a knee to the back of his head to literally add injury to his insult. The finish was great technique because hitting a ball right after it bounces surely makes it travel farther and faster. That's why the keeper could not react quick enough despite the ball coming almost directly at him.