The quality of Musa's Goals Today

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cally
Egg
Egg
The quality of Musa's Goals Today

Post by Cally »

Deserves a separate thread...

Abeg describe those goals again. Top top class goals, I must say...
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The quality of Musa's Goals Today

Post by Tbite »

The first one surprised me.

One of the best Nigerian goals I have seen.

The second one was good.

1st goal 8.5/10

Second goal

7/10

I cannot give the 1st 10/10 otherwise what will I give Bale's overhead kick, Zlatan's bicycle, Zidane's volley etc.
Last edited by Tbite on Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

what about the ones in 2014? His goals are always worldclass
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
miky
Egg
Egg

Post by miky »

First goal!
-Pure instinct, how he controlled that cross, while still in motion, no other player on our team can do that i tell you.. then took a one time shot, adjusting his body well, guy i was just looking at the net to shake

Second goal!! World Class
- This is why i have always advocated for MUSA!! beats his player so easily, no player maybe simon could have done that, if it were Moses he would slow to dribble.. He then rounded the keeper, calmly set the ball up. with IHEANACHO SCREAMING AT him.. was still focused and slotted it to the side of defender

-all this under pressure
A lion never dies it sleeps (Rip..Foe)

An Eagle never dies it soars Rip (Big Boss)
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

The first goal was out of this planet, I was about to say " look at headless....."all of a sudden I said "golazoooooooo". The second was all Musa, he did not even look before scoring, he took his time and scored a beauty. The SE has gained a new striker, no more wing duties for Sir headless chicken
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

The composure on both goals were unbelievable. He was extremely composed on both goals. Extremely!!!
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
miky
Egg
Egg

Post by miky »

9jaMan wrote:The first goal was out of this planet, I was about to say " look at headless....."all of a sudden I said "golazoooooooo". The second was all Musa, he did not even look before scoring, he took his time and scored a beauty. The SE has gained a new striker, no more wing duties for Sir headless chicken

You guys don't give musa the credit!

Musa looked twice go watch the replay in seconds, he looked while calming the ball with his right leg..
A lion never dies it sleeps (Rip..Foe)

An Eagle never dies it soars Rip (Big Boss)
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Crazy goals, to take the first ball out of the air like he did, and the composure to not rush the shot or pay attention to Kelechi shouting for the pass on the second goal was great.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Top notch goals! There is a reason the kid moved from the NPL straight into the starting line up of a 1st div team.

Kudos to Moses for the peach of a cross for the first goal. We have been looking for that all tourney long!
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

miky wrote:
9jaMan wrote:The first goal was out of this planet, I was about to say " look at headless....."all of a sudden I said "golazoooooooo". The second was all Musa, he did not even look before scoring, he took his time and scored a beauty. The SE has gained a new striker, no more wing duties for Sir headless chicken

You guys don't give musa the credit!

Musa looked twice go watch the replay in seconds, he looked while calming the ball with his right leg..

Haba, Musa deserves all the credit for both goals, he is the only scoring Striker we have
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

The first one was like Neymar's goal earlier on and Gabriel Jesus scored one that was disallowed too.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

1st goal was world class. Bringing it down at pace and hitting it right as it bounced up was brilliant. worthy of any game winner
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Well done Musa....aka Victor Obinna Nsofor jr. aka headless chicken 1 of Nigeria.

May you score more goals in the next game o.. iseeeeee
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

First goal was out of this world. Very difficult to execute. The second goal was vintage Musa. When Musa has confidence and his technique is on point, he can be world class.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

mystic wrote:First goal was out of this world. Very difficult to execute. The second goal was vintage Musa. When Musa has confidence and his technique is on point, he can be world class.

Shades of Bergkamps goal in 98 against Argentina ( i think). In fact, musa's own was harder as he didnt take an additional touch before shooting.

WORLD CLASS :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

As a neutral I've always found him maddening to watch due to the amount of chances he creates and then wastes but he was a stud today. Both goals are among the top this WC.
Kneedeep
Egg
Egg

Post by Kneedeep »

Ahmed was not successful in the EPL so he and his goals cannot be that good :tic:
Advocating rational thought since 1987
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

Heliopolis wrote:As a neutral I've always found him maddening to watch due to the amount of chances he creates and then wastes but he was a stud today. Both goals are among the top this WC.

That's why he is tagged headless chicken, he runs without end product, probably because he is usually on the wings for SE, today as a striker he was pure class in the 2nd half
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Heliopolis wrote:As a neutral I've always found him maddening to watch due to the amount of chances he creates and then wastes but he was a stud today. Both goals are among the top this WC.

He can be maddening to watch not because he's a headless chicken as so many people here incorrectly assert. Rather his technique is so inconsistent. His crosses can been inch perfect or wide off the mark. Ditto for his ball control and shooting.
Last edited by mystic on Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Now Argentina will have to man mark him, be exposed his goal scoring skills at the wrong game, will Rohr play him as false 9, dont think Ihenacho did well bit you dont change a winning side i guess
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
2drama
Eaglet
Eaglet
Location: To my Late Grand-Papa Pa onyemere(he left us oct-26-07) -i miss you -R-I-P

Post by 2drama »

100%Naija wrote:Well done Musa....aka Victor Obinna Nsofor jr. aka headless chicken 1 of Nigeria.

May you score more goals in the next game o.. iseeeeee
see yabbis and blessing in one line
http://www.2dramasports.com is live ,Get SE downloads links or watch online links
Get Your Super Eagles Games on DvD Pm 2drama don't live history have a part of it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_national_football_team
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

SSSHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Some people on here will accuse you of tribalism. :mrgreen:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

I like his 2nd goal better.
Winners do it the right way.