Anyone see the Eagles Fans mocking Island fans?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Anyone see the Eagles Fans mocking Island fans?

Post by Cristao II »

danfo driver wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
green4life wrote:The entire Icelandic set-up is class. Goes without saying after the nice gesture for Carl Ikeme.
Their Coach yab himself when he said in that press conference that he expected his team to win. When pressed, he said he was not being arrogant, but expects victory.
I realized this after our first goal, when I saw Sigurdsson's reaction. He was livid like "how dare we concede to this team." It wasnt the face of anger are conceding, his reaction just told a different story.
You mind him. They had faced Portugal, Argentina, England - Who is Nigeria!!
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Anyone see the Eagles Fans mocking Island fans?

Post by zee »

Cristao II wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
green4life wrote:The entire Icelandic set-up is class. Goes without saying after the nice gesture for Carl Ikeme.
Their Coach yab himself when he said in that press conference that he expected his team to win. When pressed, he said he was not being arrogant, but expects victory.
I realized this after our first goal, when I saw Sigurdsson's reaction. He was livid like "how dare we concede to this team." It wasnt the face of anger are conceding, his reaction just told a different story.
You mind him. They had faced Portugal, Argentina, England - Who is Nigeria!!
..........and beat and qualified ahead of Croatia that beat us PLUS how toothless and blunt our attack was under Coward Rohr's tactics................now you understand why he thought they will beat us silly
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo