Anyone see the Eagles Fans mocking Island fans?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Anyone see the Eagles Fans mocking Island fans?

Post by danfo driver »

I believe after the second goal, Nigerian fans were doing that clap and shout thing the Icelandic fans do. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Anyone see the Eagles Fans mocking Island fans?

Post by 1naija »

danfo driver wrote:I believe after the second goal, Nigerian fans were doing that clap and shout thing the Icelandic fans do. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:???: :???:
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

1naija wrote:
danfo driver wrote:I believe after the second goal, Nigerian fans were doing that clap and shout thing the Icelandic fans do. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:???: :???:
This their chant:

[/video]

A large collection of our fans did it back at them after our second goal. :rotf: :rotf: I cant find a video of it though.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Seeing what they did for Ikemme and their coaches remarks during the post match press conference, I have nothing but respect and admiration for the Icelanders..class act
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

Mr Shows wrote:Seeing what they did for Ikemme and their coaches remarks during the post match press conference, I have nothing but respect and admiration for the Icelanders..class act
KPOM!
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

The entire Icelandic set-up is class. Goes without saying after the nice gesture for Carl Ikeme.
greg
Egg
Egg

Post by greg »

green4life wrote:The entire Icelandic set-up is class. Goes without saying after the nice gesture for Carl Ikeme.
I think their coach mentioned Ikeme again during the post-match press conference :thumb:
But this 9ja clapping sweet me after the way they won their penalty :D
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

LOL. The Nigerian fans did it...but I no join. Iceland fans are literally the nicest people in the world. I couldn’t do that to them :D
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
soothsayer
Egg
Egg

Post by soothsayer »

Looks like Naija thunder clap has a little more pace to it.
Probably why we won... :lol:
uglyoneiamagain
Egg
Egg

Post by uglyoneiamagain »

Iceland are class.. both on and off the pitch to be honest and if we weren't in the same group, they'd be my number 1 team to support.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

uglyoneiamagain wrote:Iceland are class.. both on and off the pitch to be honest and if we weren't in the same group, they'd be my number 1 team to support.
...until they "murder" you.
Ain't no friends in a competitive contest.
If they are so nice a people, then Musa could have stopped and pick up the ball with his hands after rounding the goalie like one guy did long time ago during a EPL match :???:
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

mcal wrote:
uglyoneiamagain wrote:Iceland are class.. both on and off the pitch to be honest and if we weren't in the same group, they'd be my number 1 team to support.
If they are so nice a people, then Musa could have stopped and pick up the ball with his hands after rounding the goalie like one guy did long time ago during a EPL match :???:
Daftness must be running in your ..........blood :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

zee wrote:
mcal wrote:
Daftness must be running in your ..........blood :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

Na so I see am too
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Our boys clapped back :clap: :clap: :clap: !
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

green4life wrote:The entire Icelandic set-up is class. Goes without saying after the nice gesture for Carl Ikeme.
Their Coach yab himself when he said in that press conference that he expected his team to win. When pressed, he said he was not being arrogant, but expects victory.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

100%Naija wrote:
zee wrote:
mcal wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Synopsis wrote:
Yup! There is is! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :clap: :clap: :clap:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: WHy is everyone crying about "class?" :lol: :lol:

So fans arent allowed banter any more because they have a classy opponent? :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

mcal wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Waffiman wrote:
Their Coach yab himself when he said in that press conference that he expected his team to win. When pressed, he said he was not being arrogant, but expects victory.
I realized this after our first goal, when I saw Sigurdsson's reaction. He was livid like "how dare we concede to this team." It wasnt the face of anger are conceding, his reaction just told a different story.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Synopsis wrote:

Look at the white girl doing it, gleefully sef. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I guess she didnt know that the Icelandic people were nice. :lol: :lol: