Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:25 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:41 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:43 pm
Posts: 21525
Location: Cyberspace
Dude does not know how to lay the ball off for anyone. Does not anticipate runs into space, takes too many touches and kills the momentum of every good move that goes through him. I am done. Goals are scored with quick passing movements. If Moses had played in that Argentina friendly last year we would have lost. I hope he is dropped for the next friendly.

_________________

I don suffa no be small
Upon say I get sense
Poverty no good at all o
Na him make I join dis business

- Osuofia - I Go Chop Your Dollar

Sinequanon - AKA shanequa - The autistic crybaby troll of CE. Whaaaa! Ah ain't talkin' to you no mo' cuz you hoit ma feelens :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:59 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:59 pm
Posts: 48820
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
Scipio Africanus wrote:
Dude does not know how to lay the ball off for anyone. Does not anticipate runs into space, takes too many touches and kills the momentum of every good move that goes through him. I am done. Goals are scored with quick passing movements. If Moses had played in that Argentina friendly last year we would have lost. I hope he is dropped for the next friendly.


Sacrilege.

Wash your mouth and keyboard with Izal.

_________________
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:02 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:43 pm
Posts: 21525
Location: Cyberspace
Cellular wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:
Dude does not know how to lay the ball off for anyone. Does not anticipate runs into space, takes too many touches and kills the momentum of every good move that goes through him. I am done. Goals are scored with quick passing movements. If Moses had played in that Argentina friendly last year we would have lost. I hope he is dropped for the next friendly.


Sacrilege.

Wash your mouth and keyboard with Izal.


:D Wait, there is more ...

_________________

I don suffa no be small
Upon say I get sense
Poverty no good at all o
Na him make I join dis business

- Osuofia - I Go Chop Your Dollar

Sinequanon - AKA shanequa - The autistic crybaby troll of CE. Whaaaa! Ah ain't talkin' to you no mo' cuz you hoit ma feelens :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 18822
Cellular wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:
Dude does not know how to lay the ball off for anyone. Does not anticipate runs into space, takes too many touches and kills the momentum of every good move that goes through him. I am done. Goals are scored with quick passing movements. If Moses had played in that Argentina friendly last year we would have lost. I hope he is dropped for the next friendly.


Sacrilege.

Wash your mouth and keyboard with Izal.


Can u believe that a grown man will wake up and type such rubbish in 2018? izal won’t do it, he needs to Washington his mouth with hard water from a North Korean nuclear reactor. :laugh:

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 3393
Okay we should drop Moses that has being performing since WCQ as one of our best players for who??? Do you have one of your clients available??? Delusional people


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:09 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:43 pm
Posts: 21525
Location: Cyberspace
Want to know why we have a static and disjointed attack wey don knock engine? I put it down to Vic Mo's tendencies. Human beings work on reinforcement. If someone makes a run into space and it is rewarded with a well-timed pass, said someone will keep running into space whenever he sees friendly ball possession. On the oda hand, when person don run into space two or 3 times and e no receive ball, everytime wey e see say person (OK, Vic Mo) get ball, im go jus tanda dia, because e sabi say Vic Mo no go pass ball lai lai.

This attitude eventually infects the whole attack. They see Vic Mo has the ball? Don't bother running. Make we tanda for side see wetin him go do with the ball. Yeah that's right, run into a blind alley for the 13,447th time. Vic Mo is supposed to be setting an example for Iwobi and other younger ones in the same position, but now Iwobi is exhibiting the same annoying tendencies. Even Ndidi :shock: sef don begin dance ajasco for midfield instead of releasing ball.

_________________

I don suffa no be small
Upon say I get sense
Poverty no good at all o
Na him make I join dis business

- Osuofia - I Go Chop Your Dollar

Sinequanon - AKA shanequa - The autistic crybaby troll of CE. Whaaaa! Ah ain't talkin' to you no mo' cuz you hoit ma feelens :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2004 5:45 pm
Posts: 32120
Location: Your worst Nightmare
Don't think it's that bad, but VM and Iwobi are quite indulgent in the SE. They try ish that they would never do in their clubs. They know that they are almost untouchable and it shows in their play at times. Up to Rohr to curb their excesses.

_________________
Nigerian T-shirts online!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:30 pm
Posts: 40750
He is a bit of a wildcard. When he plays with his teammates, he is unplayable. When he decides to go freelancing. Well he is inefficient and a waste of space. Iwobi is same. Iwobi actually left his role yesterday and tried to take over control of creating for a SE side that struggled to do that (good thing) but he kept holding onto the ball and wound up playing right into Serbian hands (bad thing). He played like a street baller yesterday.

I think with VM, he has a tendency not to show up for friendlies, I think when the real serious work starts, he'll be more disciplined. His role is to create from the wings and in the WCQs, he showed that he plays the role with pluses and minuses but far more pluses. I take that. I think he's one of the few players we have who're genuinely hard to mark. By the way, he has had a rougher season at Chelsea than last time. Ditto Iwobi. Lets hope both guys can benefit from a great camp.

_________________
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 3393
So we should drop Victor Moses for who??? You guys just like talking nonsense for the sake of speaking. Who should Victor Moses be dropped for?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:21 pm
Posts: 12444
All I know he can't give a decent cross to save his life


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2004 5:45 pm
Posts: 32120
Location: Your worst Nightmare
john12 wrote:
So we should drop Victor Moses for who??? You guys just like talking nonsense for the sake of speaking. Who should Victor Moses be dropped for?


Nobody said he should be dropped.

_________________
Nigerian T-shirts online!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 15457
airwolex wrote:
Don't think it's that bad, but VM and Iwobi are quite indulgent in the SE. They try ish that they would never do in their clubs. They know that they are almost untouchable and it shows in their play at times. Up to Rohr to curb their excesses.

100% correct.

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2020
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 15457
john12 wrote:
Okay we should drop Moses that has being performing since WCQ as one of our best players for who??? Do you have one of your clients available??? Delusional people

Child, hush.

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2020
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:05 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 3:07 am
Posts: 43817
Oh dear .....now is the time to shut down this site and we come back after the world cup.....i am about to lose my head if i read one more analysis :scared: :scared: ....

Mods please save me .....

_________________
Image
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm
Posts: 47224
Scipio Africanus wrote:
Want to know why we have a static and disjointed attack wey don knock engine? I put it down to Vic Mo's tendencies. Human beings work on reinforcement. If someone makes a run into space and it is rewarded with a well-timed pass, said someone will keep running into space whenever he sees friendly ball possession. On the oda hand, when person don run into space two or 3 times and e no receive ball, everytime wey e see say person (OK, Vic Mo) get ball, im go jus tanda dia, because e sabi say Vic Mo no go pass ball lai lai.

This attitude eventually infects the whole attack. They see Vic Mo has the ball? Don't bother running. Make we tanda for side see wetin him go do with the ball. Yeah that's right, run into a blind alley for the 13,447th time. Vic Mo is supposed to be setting an example for Iwobi and other younger ones in the same position, but now Iwobi is exhibiting the same annoying tendencies. Even Ndidi :shock: sef don begin dance ajasco for midfield instead of releasing ball.



I agree with you 100% on the highlighted. That being said, while he does tend to slow down our attack at times, victor moses (despite his frustrating tendencies) is indispensable to the team at the moment. No one else that has been featured constantly on the team so far has the ability to take on his man like he does and create chances at the same time.

_________________
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm
Posts: 47224
platinum wrote:
He is a bit of a wildcard. When he plays with his teammates, he is unplayable. When he decides to go freelancing. Well he is inefficient and a waste of space. Iwobi is same. Iwobi actually left his role yesterday and tried to take over control of creating for a SE side that struggled to do that (good thing) but he kept holding onto the ball and wound up playing right into Serbian hands (bad thing). He played like a street baller yesterday.

I think with VM, he has a tendency not to show up for friendlies, I think when the real serious work starts, he'll be more disciplined. His role is to create from the wings and in the WCQs, he showed that he plays the role with pluses and minuses but far more pluses. I take that. I think he's one of the few players we have who're genuinely hard to mark. By the way, he has had a rougher season at Chelsea than last time. Ditto Iwobi. Lets hope both guys can benefit from a great camp.



Kpom.

_________________
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm
Posts: 47224
The YeyeMan wrote:
airwolex wrote:
Don't think it's that bad, but VM and Iwobi are quite indulgent in the SE. They try ish that they would never do in their clubs. They know that they are almost untouchable and it shows in their play at times. Up to Rohr to curb their excesses.

100% correct.



here is a quote from Rohr about Iwobi reported in the Standard Sport.

Quote:
"With us all the time he’s very good, already in Poland [where Nigeria won 1-0] and he was fantastic tonight," Rohr told Standard Sport.

"Perhaps some times [he did] a little too much individually, he wanted to make a show. We prefer collective football.

_________________
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:14 pm
Posts: 500
airwolex wrote:
Don't think it's that bad, but VM and Iwobi are quite indulgent in the SE. They try ish that they would never do in their clubs. They know that they are almost untouchable and it shows in their play at times. Up to Rohr to curb their excesses.



THIS HERE IS THE REAL PROBLEM!!!!


People want to deny it but the fact is that they are given leeway to do things that tend to get us in a lot of trouble defensively and don't really coordinate a proper attack because they care more about flicks. Also the wild finishing from the both of them is abysmal.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:14 pm
Posts: 500
I'm also not saying VM should be dropped but he really should be talked to extensively by the technical crew. They should just show him a replay of Nigeria vs Denmark at the 1998 World Cup and show what it can possibly lead to.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:16 am
Posts: 4245
Location: usa
Una dey craze, when people are building their squad around their most creative and dangerous players, una they talk of limiting moses.

Nigerias WCup is based on Moses and Mikel. Get players to run around them, and free them up, and things will shake. today was an off day thats all

_________________
A lion never dies it sleeps (Rip..Foe)

An Eagle never dies it soars Rip (Big Boss)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:12 pm
Posts: 25213
Cellular wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:
Dude does not know how to lay the ball off for anyone. Does not anticipate runs into space, takes too many touches and kills the momentum of every good move that goes through him. I am done. Goals are scored with quick passing movements. If Moses had played in that Argentina friendly last year we would have lost. I hope he is dropped for the next friendly.


Sacrilege.

Wash your mouth and keyboard with Izal.

You dey mind 'football-know-nothings' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:12 pm
Posts: 25213
miky wrote:
Una dey craze, when people are building their squad around their most creative and dangerous players, una they talk of limiting moses.

Nigerias WCup is based on Moses and Mikel.
Get players to run around them, and free them up, and things will shake. today was an off day thats all


Kpom...........add Musa(a proven performer at the highest level) to the two.

_________________
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:49 pm
Posts: 42712
Location: Pennsylvania
Scipio Africanus wrote:
Dude does not know how to lay the ball off for anyone. Does not anticipate runs into space, takes too many touches and kills the momentum of every good move that goes through him. I am done. Goals are scored with quick passing movements. If Moses had played in that Argentina friendly last year we would have lost. I hope he is dropped for the next friendly.


Lol. Perhaps with Mikel out, he felt the need to do more. Usually he's disciplined with his creativity spurts so I'm not too worried.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: jdizzy and 45 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group