Serbia (1) - Swiss (2) - Xhaka bulala

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin
Serbia (1) - Swiss (2) - Xhaka bulala

Post by juventuss »

Damn
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Granit xhaka.. what a goal

Post by metalalloy »

juventuss wrote:Damn
The guy wan tear net! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

That was a sweet strike.

I guess we are all still in party mode. No thread for the Serbia - Switzerland game here? :tic: :tic:
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Na real bulala...
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Man switzerland is NOT playing around. Shaquiri almost with another gem
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

db10
Egg
Egg
Re: Serbia (1) - Swiss (1) - Xhaka bulala

Post by db10 »

two players grabbing the serbian forward in the box on a cross and no call. wow.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

My uncle e boy don score,wish he do that when playing for beloved.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

How was that not a penalty kick in light of Ekongs wrestling?

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

db10 wrote:two players grabbing the serbian forward in the box on a cross and no call. wow.

Pure wrestling. and he still got to the ball! lol

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

So two players rugby tackled Mitrovic with a tackle that even Rugby have declared illegal VAR stays queit... nonsense
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

oloye wrote:So two players rugby tackled Mitrovic with a tackle that even Rugby have declared illegal VAR stays queit... nonsense

E be like sey we need VAR for these VAR people.

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Damn how did he miss!!! offside sha! but still

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Wait oh this useless linesman did not flag offside but does after the ball goes out....have these guys all lost their minds?

db10
Egg
Egg

Post by db10 »

metalalloy wrote:
db10 wrote:two players grabbing the serbian forward in the box on a cross and no call. wow.

How did the VAR people miss that??
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

db10 wrote:
metalalloy wrote:

How did the VAR people miss that??
Like I say...they have found a way around VAR, trust humans

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

LOl nah de same shielding coach wey teach Mikel and Matic

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

I pity Neymar against this bunch of serbian goons. I hope he has some Mentholatum ready for his body.

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Shaquiriiiiiiii!!!!

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

How did Serbia lose this match? Look at that naive and lazy defending , trying to keep offside ....

juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

Shakira done score ooo.. Shakiri Shakiri.. nice
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

What a counter. two passes and a goal.. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

oloye wrote:How did Serbia lose this match? Look at that naive and lazy defending , trying to keep offside ....
They already have a win, why were they pressing up so high this late in the game?

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Serbia (1) - Swiss (2) - Xhaka bulala

Post by danfo driver »

I wonder which club Shaquiri is going to con to purchase him from Stoke after World Cup :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?