Mikel is worldclass

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

F360
Egg
Egg
Re: Mikel is worldclass

Post by F360 »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Chei, see as my pipul troway Onazi. About a month ago, they were proclaiming him as our best midfielder!

--------------------------------------------
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

kali wrote:Mikel was carried by Ndidi and Etebo who are the true monsters of our midfield. He is the third wheel.
Human waste aka feases
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

kali wrote:Mikel was carried by Ndidi and Etebo who are the true monsters of our midfield. He is the third wheel.
Mikel is the BOSS :thumbs: , he is the pivot of the whole team.....................the One everybody gives the ball to gets us out of any defensive problem.
Whenever we are under pressure and the ball gets to Mikel ...........................I get relaxed, knowing that we are safe.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Human waste aka feases
Truth hurts but it's not a bad thing.......................Lovely game plan in my opinion.

Let Mikel do the long range passes and let Etebo and Ndidi do his dirty work.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Chei, see as my pipul troway Onazi. About a month ago, they were proclaiming him as our best midfielder!
Uncle please stop this nah............................Onazi and Elderson are in the same boat.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley