What is your Starting Lineup Going Forward?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Schillachi
Eaglet
Eaglet
What is your Starting Lineup Going Forward?

Post by Schillachi »

Kudos to Rohr for making changes. The starting lineup for me is now quite clear. Idowu obviously has nothing on Ebuehi. Victor Moses could be very frustrating but he should keep his place for now. Here is my lineup..

Uzoho
Ekong Balogun Omeruo
Ndidi Mikel Moses Etebo Ebuehi
Iheanacho Musa
NIGERIAN BADBOY!
9jaMan
Egg
Egg
Re: What is your Starting Lineup Going Forward?

Post by 9jaMan »

Ozoho
Ebuehi
Omerou
Ekong
Balogun
Ndidi
Mikel
Iwobi
Moses
Musa
Iheanacho

Idowu, simy, ighalo subs
Schillachi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Schillachi »

9jaMan wrote:Ozoho
Ebuehi
Omerou
Ekong
Balogun
Ndidi
Mikel
Iwobi
Moses
Musa
Iheanacho

Idowu, slimy, ighalo subs
No Etebo?

For me, Iwobi has not done anything to replace Etebo..
NIGERIAN BADBOY!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Schillachi wrote:Kudos to Rohr for making changes. The starting lineup for me is now quite clear. Idowu obviously has nothing on Ebuehi. Victor Moses could be very frustrating but he should keep his place for now. Here is my lineup..

Uzoho
Ekong Balogun Omeruo
Iheanacho Musa

Bitchy, How about a 1 - 2 - 3 formation with you in between OBJ gas chambers and Buhari? :rotf:

Sorry man …. couldn't resist. :rotf:

Your line up above that Rohr copied today should work. :D
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

Schillachi wrote:
Ebuehi
Omerou
Ekong
Balogun
Ndidi
Mikel
Iwobi
Moses
Musa
Iheanacho

No Etebo?

Etebo took too long to get in the game, he is good for sure, but he is doing what Ndidi can do with a few passes, he dwells on the ball and slows the quick SE attack down, we should try to score first and then lock the game down. Etebo can be a super sub, Iwobi will come good, he needs intelligent players around him tho. It's time to embrace the attacking nature of SE and seek to out score our opponents
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

Uzoho
Balogun Ekong Omeruo
Moses Mikel Etebo Ndidi Ebuehi
Iheanacho Musa

Possibly Iwobi in for Etebo or Musa. Depends on the team and individual performance.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

9jaMan wrote:
Schillachi wrote:
Ebuehi
Omerou
Ekong
Balogun
Ndidi
Mikel
Iwobi
Moses
Musa
Iheanacho

No Etebo?

Etebo took too long to get in the game, he is good for sure, but he is doing what Ndidi can do with a few passes, he dwells on the ball and slows the quick SE attack down, we should try to score first and then lock the game down. Etebo can be a super sub, Iwobi will come good, he needs intelligent players around him tho. It's time to embrace the attacking nature of SE and seek to out score our opponents

Are you sure you watched the game?
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

1naija wrote:
9jaMan wrote:
Schillachi wrote:
Ebuehi
Omerou
Ekong
Balogun
Ndidi
Mikel
Iwobi
Moses
Musa
Iheanacho

No Etebo?

Yes I watched the game, and the SE was clueless in the first half, nothing happened until an attack minded player (Ebuehi) was introduced, why are y'all so scared to attack, the SE is now all about hiding behind defense minded players, if we are attacking would you rather iwobi or etebo in midfield?
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

9jaMan wrote:
1naija wrote:
9jaMan wrote:
Schillachi wrote:
Ebuehi
Omerou
Ekong
Balogun
Ndidi
Mikel
Iwobi
Moses
Musa
Iheanacho

No Etebo?

Yes I watched the game, and the SE was clueless in the first half, nothing happened until an attack minded player (Ebuehi) was introduced, why are y'all so scared to attack, the SE is now all about hiding behind defense minded players, if we are attacking would you rather iwobi or etebo in midfield?
So they were clueless because they didn't score on every possession? SMH
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

3-5-2 seems to work great for the SuperEagles so I’ll stick with that however, we need better defending and better management of our offensive incursions. I love Etebo’s energy and hustle but his decision making leaves a lot to be desired. So, I’m thinking move Etebo to left wing back and recall Iwobi to the middle of the pack. Uzoho was great today even though I still think Ezenwa is better but Rohr would never make that switch so, here goes:

Uzoho
Balogun Ekong Omeruo
Moses Ndidi Mikel Iwobi Etebo
Musa Ihenacho

Cheers.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

:rotf: This is the funniest site ever. Musa has suddenly moved from most people's list of players who have no business in team to everyone's starting lineup.
Last edited by 1naija on Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Schillachi wrote:Kudos to Rohr for making changes. The starting lineup for me is now quite clear. Idowu obviously has nothing on Ebuehi. Victor Moses could be very frustrating but he should keep his place for now. Here is my lineup..

Uzoho
Ekong Balogun Omeruo
Iheanacho Musa

Ndidi is a Defensive midfielder, not a wing back. Musa is not consistent. Well if he continues to perform he will play.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Uzoho
Balogun, Ekong, Omeruo

V Moses,Mikel, Etebo, Ndidi, Ebuehi

Iheanacho, Musa

Consistency, Ighalo must up his game to reclaim his starting place.
Iwobi should come in earlier, in the 61st minute for Etebo.

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:3-5-2 seems to work great for the SuperEagles so I’ll stick with that however, we need better defending and better management of our offensive incursions. I love Etebo’s energy and hustle but his decision making leaves a lot to be desired. So, I’m thinking move Etebo to left wing back and recall Iwobi to the middle of the pack. Uzoho was great today even though I still think Ezenwa is better but Rohr would never make that switch so, here goes:

Uzoho
Balogun Ekong Omeruo
Musa Ihenacho

Cheers.

I like this lineup.

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

How things have changed in just 90mins. Everybody now has Musa starting. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Iwobi is good but probably not good enough to start. IMO he still has some maturing to do when it comes to his play
ohenhen1 wrote:
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:3-5-2 seems to work great for the SuperEagles so I’ll stick with that however, we need better defending and better management of our offensive incursions. I love Etebo’s energy and hustle but his decision making leaves a lot to be desired. So, I’m thinking move Etebo to left wing back and recall Iwobi to the middle of the pack. Uzoho was great today even though I still think Ezenwa is better but Rohr would never make that switch so, here goes:

Uzoho
Balogun Ekong Omeruo
Musa Ihenacho

Cheers.

I like this lineup.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
chif456
Egg
Egg

Post by chif456 »

Same formation as today ....only change of personel would be dependent on opponent , Igalo for Iheanacho, and Iwobi, Ebuehi as first subs depending on opponent and match situation
Schillachi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Schillachi »

ohenhen1 wrote:

Uzoho
Ekong Balogun Omeruo
Iheanacho Musa

Ndidi is a Defensive midfielder, not a wing back. Musa is not consistent. Well if he continues to perform he will play.
Guy, I was not lining them up. Just listing the Defenders, Midfielders and Forwards..
NIGERIAN BADBOY!
esosa
Egg
Egg

Post by esosa »

ohenhen1 wrote:

Uzoho
Ekong Balogun Omeruo
Iheanacho Musa

I agree. We need someone more consistent like Ighalo.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

1naija wrote::rotf: This is the funniest site ever. Musa has suddenly from most people's list of players who have no business in team to everyone's starting lineup.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I tell you! Like they say,vwinning has a LOT of friends
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:How things have changed in just 90mins. Everybody now has Musa starting. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Don't be surprised bros, this is the Cybereagles' Site and in this Site, many of us are "total" idiiots
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

esosa wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:

Uzoho
Ekong Balogun Omeruo
Iheanacho Musa

I agree. We need someone more consistent like Ighalo.
I don't care who starts. I think Musa has been wasted as a winger for Nigeria. He is no winger. He is a central striker. The best player must play that is my philosophy. Now Musa must be consistent.

ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

It was so funny, seeing Ighalo begging Rohr to put him in while the rest of his team mates celebrated Musa. :lol:

Musa, you are the man. You still play like a headless chicken sometimes, but I will take you any day over Ighalo.