DEAR MR MUSA AND MR ROHR

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

greg
Egg
Egg
Re: DEAR MR MUSA AND MR ROHR

Post by greg »

Now this is way better than the "reverse psychology" comedy he posted on the other thread. I guess the self-imposed exile of last time was too painful. I hope this apology does not mean we lose the normal VE. We still want great opaks yarners who are bold enough to go on record, and who we can come back to laugh at from time to time. Makes this place fun!
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

john12 wrote:He has no hand in your 2nd half display against Iceland but if he had lost, he would had been 100% responsible for that loss. My brother, that don’t make no sense just be like my 2 boys “bully12 and VE” and apologize like a man. As much as my boys disparaged MUSA all through this past year, they were man enough to apologize
Yes if we had lost against Iceland it will be coward Rohr's fault 'cos his is SUPPOSED to be the trainer........ but his cowardly mentality forced our snr players to take charge of the our team.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Cristao II wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Still one game. We have seen this from Musa before. He now needs to be consistent. Not a flash in the pan. One thing is for sure, he ain't no winger. He is a central striker. We have wasted his talents playing him out wide. I still have my doubts that he can be a consistent player for Nigeria.
Still making the same mistakes. Musa can play either as a winger or a striker. He is not a wide midfielder - yes.

That said - very few players are 100% consistent. Even us on our daily jobs are not consistent. It is up to two people IMHO - the manager to figure how to get the best from each player and also each player as well.
Not sure what you mean by "he can play". Can he play on the wings? Perhaps. Is he best effective there? No. Not until he learns how to accurately cross consistently.

Football like many sports is a game of adjustments. Like I said in the Nigeria-Iceland game thread the best way to beat overhangs sad on the break cos they are very organised and once you give them time to set their defense, outta like Fort Knox. Musa is best effective in counter attacking games. All four of his world cup goals have come on breakaways. Hence why I feel he should play against Argentina. Outside of that he's more of a liability.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

ohenhen1 wrote:Still one game. We have seen this from Musa before. He now needs to be consistent. Not a flash in the pan. One thing is for sure, he ain't no winger. He is a central striker. We have wasted his talents playing him out wide. I still have my doubts that he can be a consistent player for Nigeria.
OK. Musa is not a winger; if you say so... but he did score a winger’s goal against Iceland. The truth is that Musa is very versatile. We saw that on Friday. He can do as much damage on the wings as he can in the middle. He just needs to be on the pitch :!:

Cheers.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
OK. Musa is not a winger; if you say so... but he did score a winger’s goal against Iceland. The truth is that Musa is very versatile. We saw that on Friday. He can do as much damage on the wings as he can in the middle. He just needs to be on the pitch :!:

Cheers.
WORD :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

bully12 wrote:From the depth my heart I sincerely apologize to Musa for the derogatory comments I made against him . Honestly I never believed he can make such plays . I was absolutely astound with his skill which I never thought he has. Good luck in his future endeavours
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You never this, you never that.....all because you never listened.
So when you were shown Musa's goals v Argentina in Brazil, you never saw that wan too?

Guy, the abuse you take abuse the bobo and even Rohr, oyibo dictionary sef never contain am.
You see yasef now? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Damunk wrote:
bully12 wrote:From the depth my heart I sincerely apologize to Musa for the derogatory comments I made against him . Honestly I never believed he can make such plays . I was absolutely astound with his skill which I never thought he has. Good luck in his future endeavours
So when you were shown Musa's goals v Argentina in Brazil, you never saw that wan too?

Guy, the abuse you take abuse the bobo and even Rohr, oyibo dictionary sef never contain am.
At least Doc, Mr Bully don try na. Props where due :)
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

cchinukw wrote:
Damunk wrote:

At least Doc, Mr Bully don try na. Props where due :)
Bro, its easy to apologize when the trade-off is looking eternally foolish.
The question is, all these face-saving apologies wouldn't be necessary if people weren't so insistent on seeing things only their own way, not recognising that they might be wrong (after all its all a matter of opinion) and then going ahead to insult not only the target of their criticism but also those with a different opinion.

The funny thing is, this isn't going to make him re-evaluate his reactions to adversity or differences of opinion. The number of footballers and managers and forumers he has insulted or maligned simply because he has a view of his own no get number.

Bully12 is very impulsive and doesn't think things through and I have been telling him for years. So forgive me for being skeptical about his 'apology'.

Having said that, nothing he has done/said don kill anybody... so nuttin spoil. We still love him. :P
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "