DEAR MR MUSA AND MR ROHR

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
DEAR MR MUSA AND MR ROHR

Post by vancity eagle »

We have had our differences.

I have insulted the both of you, and I am sorry. We may continue to disagree at points in the future, and I will try my best to keep it respectful.

I am a very emotional person

But I humbly apologize for the insults and abuse and would thank you both for the pure extatic joy in which you brought all SE fans today.

The feelings I felt when Ahmed Musa controlled that ball and dispatched it with venom into the back of the net is something that cannot be described and a feeling that is rarely felt in life. Nothing can compare to such emotional delight.

1. AHMED MUSA - I watched him in the post match press conference and he is such a likeable guy. I wish him all the best in life and his career, and I am glad for him that he achieved what he did today. The goals he scored were of the highest class. When he scored I jumped out of my seat and ran around my house. I ran AWAY FROM THE TELEVISION, screaming, jumping, cursing, it was a feeling of, putting a sword to your detractors. This is what you wait 4 years for.

The truth remains that ahmed Musa IS A STRIKER. He has been played out of position for ages by many SE coaches simply because of his speed. But he can be a devastating STRIKER, and he needs to play off of another striker.

and that brings us to Rohr

2. GERNOT ROHR - though I have disagreed with him of late he must be commended for a few things. First off his experimenting and finally settling with the 352 was probably the best thing to happen to SE, especially in this group. It allows defensive cover and allows us to play with 2 strikers, which would allow Musa to thrive where he has not done so previously. Also the defensive display today was something I could not have imagined. THEY FINALLY WORKED ON THOSE SET PIECES. It came to a point where I actually became COMFORTABLE whenever Iceland got a corner, because I knew the towering figures of Balogun and Omeruo were just going to keep eating those crosses for a snack. They must continue such defence going forward.

Rohr has brought defensive discipline, but he must find a balance and not stifle our attacking instincts. that 2nd half was a completely different team.

This is a good team, and they will continue to get better and better. We should most likely stay with Rohr after the WC, but let us first go and put the sword to Argentina. That to me will be a Worldcup victory in itself.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: DEAR MR MUSA AND MR ROHR

Post by jette1 »

you take self serving positions and nothing wrong with that except when it blinds you to the truths that are not your truth
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Still one game. We have seen this from Musa before. He now needs to be consistent. Not a flash in the pan. One thing is for sure, he ain't no winger. He is a central striker. We have wasted his talents playing him out wide. I still have my doubts that he can be a consistent player for Nigeria.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

ohenhen1 wrote:Still one game. We have seen this from Musa before. He now needs to be consistent. Not a flash in the pan. One thing is for sure, he ain't no winger. He is a central striker. We have wasted his talents playing him out wide. I still have my doubts that he can be a consistent player for Nigeria.

The team and match that Musa is best suited to play against IS ARGENTINA.

They will be attacking us relentlessly and Musa's pace on the counter will be very valuable.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

vancity eagle wrote:We have had our differences.

I have insulted the both of you, and I am sorry. We may continue to disagree at points in the future, and I will try my best to keep it respectful.

But I humbly apologize for the insults and abuse and would thank you both for the pure extatic joy in which you brought all SE fans today.

The feelings I felt when Ahmed Musa controlled that ball and dispatched it with venom into the back of the net is something that cannot be described and a feeling that is rarely felt in life. Nothing can compare to such emotional delight.

1. AHMED MUSA - I watched him in the post match press conference and he is such a likeable guy. I wish him all the best in life and his career, and I am glad for him that he achieved what he did today. The goals he scored were of the highest class. When he scored I jumped out of my seat and ran around my house. I ran AWAY FROM THE TELEVISION, screaming, jumping, cursing, it was a feeling of, putting a sword to your detractors. This is what you wait 4 years for.

The truth remains that ahmed Musa IS A STRIKER. He has been played out of position for ages by many SE coaches simply because of his speed. But he can be a devastating STRIKER, and he needs to play off of another striker.

2. GERNOT ROHR - though I have disagreed with him of late he must be commended for a few things. First off his experimenting and finally settling with the 352 was probably the best thing to happen to SE, especially in this group. It allows defensive cover and allows us to play with 2 strikers, which would allow Musa to thrive where he has not done so previously. Also the defensive display today was something I could not have imagined. THEY FINALLY WORKED ON THOSE SET PIECES. It came to a point where I actually became COMFORTABLE whenever Iceland got a corner, because I knew the towering figures of Balogun and Omeruo were just going to keep eating those crosses for a snack. They must continue such defence going forward.

Rohr has brought defensive discipline, but he must find a balance and not stifle our attacking instincts. that 2nd half was a completely different team.

This is a good team, and they will continue to get better and better. We should most likely stay with Rohr after the WC, but let us first go and put the sword to Argentina. That to me will be a Worldcup victory in itself.
Blah, blah, blah. You won't get away that easy. For all the coaches and players of yester years and those still in the business, that you have ridiculed, abused, humiliated and rained curses on, for THEM ALL, I say you'll always be a acid spitting CVNT.

You can shove this ya stupid write-up up your rear end you talk from most of the time.

As for me, I accept your apology for making me read all the drivel you've subjected me to for over a decade :tic:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Good start :clap: .....................................Now waiting for your apology for the insults you rained on the .................

GREATEST NIGERIAN THAT EVER LIVED.........................THE GREAT MIC :clap: :clap: :clap: , A LEGEND FOREVER :clap: :clap: :clap:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

vancity eagle wrote:
DEAR MR MUSA AND MR ROHR

We have had our differences.

The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

Well done Vancity. Well done :clap: :clap: :clap:
To stop trying is to start dying
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Whatever.
I still remember you rooting for CIV against us in 2013. I've not seen that apology.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

waka-man wrote:Whatever.
I still remember you rooting for CIV against us in 2013. I've not seen that apology.
Thank you Sir :clap: :clap: :clap:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

You dont have anything to apologise for! Its your previous post that makes CE an interesting place!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
ogiso
Egg
Egg

Post by ogiso »

That one saw our boys show some Naija hustle and drive is very pleasing indeed. Winning makes it sweeter. Sweeter even more will a victory over Argentina be.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

marko wrote:You dont have anything to apologise for! Its your previous post that makes CE an interesting place!
Here comes the shameless England a$$-licking.............................NATIVE :D
Last edited by zee on Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

zee wrote:
marko wrote:You dont have anything to apologise for! Its your previous post that makes CE an interesting place!
He comes the shameless England a$$-licking.............................NATIVE :D
Its comments lime this that makes CE very interesting :rotf:
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

ohenhen1 wrote:Still one game. We have seen this from Musa before. He now needs to be consistent. Not a flash in the pan. One thing is for sure, he ain't no winger. He is a central striker. We have wasted his talents playing him out wide. I still have my doubts that he can be a consistent player for Nigeria.
Oh please. Who is consistent in the SE? All of them have their ups and downs. Musa is one of the most important Naija players right now whether on the wings or striking.
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Vanshitty the shameless coward and his selective amnesia. Always looking for the backdoor to continue HER menopausal rants. Has he apologized to the families of KESHI and AMODU for wishing death on their beloved in which the devil granted him his wishes. It's a rhetorical question because we all know that he doesn't have enough decency to do the honorable thing.
Last edited by Ekorian on Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Moral high ground threads dont often last in CE, a few replies and its condemned to the scrap heap

Marko
ceejay22
Egg
Egg

Post by ceejay22 »

Ekorian wrote:Vanshitty the shameless coward and his selective amnesia. Always looking for the backdoor to continue HER menopausal rants. Has he apologized to the families of KESHI and AMODU for wishing death of their beloved in which the devil granted him his wishes. It's a rhetorical question because we all know that he doesn't have enough decency to do the honorable thing.
Don’t mind the angel*
Emotional person my #$%
There’s a line u don’t cross, no matter what!!!
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Me too I get emotion. But notin fit make me no support Eagles sha. Never can I support CIV over eagles.
Dat wan pass emotion
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

VE

I like the apology. To me it is only a wise guy who realizes that he is wrong and atones for it. I respect that. I have absolutely no respect for someone who is wrong but continues to insist on being right.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Van City,

I troway salute. This is Cybereagles and we are all fans of our darling Super Eagles - PASSIONATE FANS!

I have always enjoyed your contributions in these parts even when we vehemently disagree because your positions are always from the heart and without an agenda. Having said that bro, there are times when you take things too far. I mean, when you say things which make it difficult for you to come in here and jubilate with us in moments of great accomplishments (as you did in 2013 as well as recent comments) then you know that you've gone to far. As Super Eagles fans we live for those moments that bring us unbridled joy and pride in our country. So endeavor not to isolate yourself with comments made in moments of frustration which can take away from the joy of running in here to celebrate with members of our Cybereagles family when the occasion calls for it.

Much respect for manning up (you should have done this in 2013).
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I have no respect for Mikel haters
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved