DEAR MR MUSA AND MR ROHR

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bully12
Egg
Egg
Re: DEAR MR MUSA AND MR ROHR

Post by bully12 »

From the depth my heart I sincerely apologize to Musa for the derogatory comments I made against him . Honestly I never believed he can make such plays . I was absolutely astound with his skill which I never thought he has. Good luck in his future endeavours
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

bully12 wrote:From the depth my heart I sincerely apologize to Musa for the derogatory comments I made against him . Honestly I never believed he can make such plays . I was absolutely astound with his skill which I never thought he has. Good luck in his future endeavours
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbs:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

bully12 wrote:From the depth my heart I sincerely apologize to Musa for the derogatory comments I made against him . Honestly I never believed he can make such plays . I was absolutely astound with his skill which I never thought he has. Good luck in his future endeavours
Class act. Even though you have a PhD in opaks, you never crossed the line of wishing death on someone because you disagree with their decisions.
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

ohenhen1 wrote:Still one game. We have seen this from Musa before. He now needs to be consistent. Not a flash in the pan. One thing is for sure, he ain't no winger. He is a central striker. We have wasted his talents playing him out wide. I still have my doubts that he can be a consistent player for Nigeria.
Still making the same mistakes. Musa can play either as a winger or a striker. He is not a wide midfielder - yes.

That said - very few players are 100% consistent. Even us on our daily jobs are not consistent. It is up to two people IMHO - the manager to figure how to get the best from each player and also each player as well.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Shownoja wrote:Well done Vancity. Well done :clap: :clap: :clap:

For what? The guy is a tout, an internet area boy that insults and steals glory from the SE. He needs to apologize to us on CE for years of spamming, Keshi, Simon Moses among others. Better yet, he needs to be suspended until 2022 WC. :thumbs:
OCCUPY NFF!!
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

Cristao II wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Still one game. We have seen this from Musa before. He now needs to be consistent. Not a flash in the pan. One thing is for sure, he ain't no winger. He is a central striker. We have wasted his talents playing him out wide. I still have my doubts that he can be a consistent player for Nigeria.
Still making the same mistakes. Musa can play either as a winger or a striker. He is not a wide midfielder - yes.

That said - very few players are 100% consistent. Even us on our daily jobs are not consistent. It is up to two people IMHO - the manager to figure how to get the best from each player and also each player as well.

Sharap one time, the headless one is no winger, most folks are frustrated with Musa because he sucks as a winger, headless chicken Musa should ONLY play as a striker for Nigeria. Simple and plain
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

vancity eagle wrote:We have had our differences.

I have insulted the both of you, and I am sorry. We may continue to disagree at points in the future, and I will try my best to keep it respectful.

I am a very emotional person

But I humbly apologize for the insults and abuse and would thank you both for the pure extatic joy in which you brought all SE fans today.

The feelings I felt when Ahmed Musa controlled that ball and dispatched it with venom into the back of the net is something that cannot be described and a feeling that is rarely felt in life. Nothing can compare to such emotional delight.

1. AHMED MUSA - I watched him in the post match press conference and he is such a likeable guy. I wish him all the best in life and his career, and I am glad for him that he achieved what he did today. The goals he scored were of the highest class. When he scored I jumped out of my seat and ran around my house. I ran AWAY FROM THE TELEVISION, screaming, jumping, cursing, it was a feeling of, putting a sword to your detractors. This is what you wait 4 years for.

The truth remains that ahmed Musa IS A STRIKER. He has been played out of position for ages by many SE coaches simply because of his speed. But he can be a devastating STRIKER, and he needs to play off of another striker.

and that brings us to Rohr

2. GERNOT ROHR - though I have disagreed with him of late he must be commended for a few things. First off his experimenting and finally settling with the 352 was probably the best thing to happen to SE, especially in this group. It allows defensive cover and allows us to play with 2 strikers, which would allow Musa to thrive where he has not done so previously. Also the defensive display today was something I could not have imagined. THEY FINALLY WORKED ON THOSE SET PIECES. It came to a point where I actually became COMFORTABLE whenever Iceland got a corner, because I knew the towering figures of Balogun and Omeruo were just going to keep eating those crosses for a snack. They must continue such defence going forward.

Rohr has brought defensive discipline, but he must find a balance and not stifle our attacking instincts. that 2nd half was a completely different team.

This is a good team, and they will continue to get better and better. We should most likely stay with Rohr after the WC, but let us first go and put the sword to Argentina. That to me will be a Worldcup victory in itself.
NOOOOOO!! :veryangry: :veryangry: YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO CONTINUE TO HATE US and then commit treason!! Thats how it worked in 2013 and ... come on man! :sneaky:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

waka-man wrote:Whatever.
I still remember you rooting for CIV against us in 2013. I've not seen that apology.
Are you a white man? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You no see sey he didnt apologize to Keshi??

Anyway, most importantly, treason is punishable by death! Apology no dey solve treason.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Ekorian wrote:Vanshitty the shameless coward and his selective amnesia. Always looking for the backdoor to continue HER menopausal rants. Has he apologized to the families of KESHI and AMODU for wishing death on their beloved in which the devil granted him his wishes. It's a rhetorical question because we all know that he doesn't have enough decency to do the honorable thing.
he will only apologise to the white man. Are Keshi or Amodu white men?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Enugu II wrote:VE

I like the apology. To me it is only a wise guy who realizes that he is wrong and atones for it. I respect that. I have absolutely no respect for someone who is wrong but continues to insist on being right.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Then you clearly do not respect Van City. A man who continued to insult Keshi and Amodu into death. And commited treason-- the worst crime anyone can commit.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

I have insulted the both of you, and I am sorry. We may continue to disagree at points in the future, and I will try my best to keep it respectful.

But I humbly apologize for the insults and abuse and would thank you both for the pure extatic joy in which you brought all SE fans today.

The feelings I felt when Ahmed Musa controlled that ball and dispatched it with venom into the back of the net is something that cannot be described and a feeling that is rarely felt in life. Nothing can compare to such emotional delight.

1. AHMED MUSA - I watched him in the post match press conference and he is such a likeable guy. I wish him all the best in life and his career, and I am glad for him that he achieved what he did today. The goals he scored were of the highest class. When he scored I jumped out of my seat and ran around my house. I ran AWAY FROM THE TELEVISION, screaming, jumping, cursing, it was a feeling of, putting a sword to your detractors. This is what you wait 4 years for.

The truth remains that ahmed Musa IS A STRIKER. He has been played out of position for ages by many SE coaches simply because of his speed. But he can be a devastating STRIKER, and he needs to play off of another striker.

2. GERNOT ROHR - though I have disagreed with him of late he must be commended for a few things. First off his experimenting and finally settling with the 352 was probably the best thing to happen to SE, especially in this group. It allows defensive cover and allows us to play with 2 strikers, which would allow Musa to thrive where he has not done so previously. Also the defensive display today was something I could not have imagined. THEY FINALLY WORKED ON THOSE SET PIECES. It came to a point where I actually became COMFORTABLE whenever Iceland got a corner, because I knew the towering figures of Balogun and Omeruo were just going to keep eating those crosses for a snack. They must continue such defence going forward.

Rohr has brought defensive discipline, but he must find a balance and not stifle our attacking instincts. that 2nd half was a completely different team.

This is a good team, and they will continue to get better and better. We should most likely stay with Rohr after the WC, but let us first go and put the sword to Argentina. That to me will be a Worldcup victory in itself.
Good stuff VE. It takes maturity to tender an apology. A public apology at that.

I rather have passion than apathy any day.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
2drama
Eaglet
Eaglet
Location: To my Late Grand-Papa Pa onyemere(he left us oct-26-07) -i miss you -R-I-P

Post by 2drama »

it takes a big person to admit they were wrong

:taunt: :taunt: hope you enjoyed your humble pie
http://www.2dramasports.com is live ,Get SE downloads links or watch online links
Get Your Super Eagles Games on DvD Pm 2drama don't live history have a part of it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_national_football_team
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

Enugu II wrote:VE

I like the apology. To me it is only a wise guy who realizes that he is wrong and atones for it. I respect that. I have absolutely no respect for someone who is wrong but continues to insist on being right.
That says it all....... :clap: :clap: :clap:
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Well said. Hear! Hear!!
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Cellular wrote:

Good stuff VE. It takes maturity to tender an apology. A public apology at that.

I rather have passion than apathy any day.
Oga cellular pussyfooting as usual. The next SE lost and the dude will be flinging his tampons again. Stay tuned....
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

DANFO driver please forgive those two stubborn boys VE and BULLY12 the two crooks/pimps tried to replace musa for onyekuru and their plan didn’t work. Anyway, we have accepted their apologies as good BOYS contingent on them not repeating itself agaij
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

zee wrote:

Good start :clap: .....................................Now waiting for your apology for the insults you rained on the .................

GREATEST NIGERIAN THAT EVER LIVED.........................THE GREAT MIC :clap: :clap: :clap: , A LEGEND FOREVER :clap: :clap: :clap:
What about an apology for the insults you rained on Gernot Rohr?
I am happy
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Dammy wrote:
zee wrote:

Good start :clap: .....................................Now waiting for your apology for the insults you rained on the .................

GREATEST NIGERIAN THAT EVER LIVED.........................THE GREAT MIC :clap: :clap: :clap: , A LEGEND FOREVER :clap: :clap: :clap:
What about an apology for the insults you rained on Gernot Rohr?
What insults?............about cowardice? .But Rohr is a FULLBLOWN 'Football-coward'.
As a matter of fact, his full name should read..................Mr. Coward Rohr.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Oga zee just be man enough to admit you were wrong on insulting rohr. You cannot blame him when things go wrong then give the players adulation when things go right. Be a man like my 2 boys BILLY12 and VE and admit you were wrong
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

You have a fairly good football mind.

Keep the emotion to a minimum in the future.

:thumb: :thumb:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

john12 wrote:Oga zee just be man enough to admit you were wrong on insulting rohr. You cannot blame him when things go wrong then give the players adulation when things go right. Be a man like my 2 boys BILLY12 and VE and admit you were wrong
Rohr is a 'football-coward' of the highest order..................clown has no hand in our 2nd half offensive display against Iceland, his cowardly hand was forced.
Rohr is a coward.
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

Nothing said about Rohr after the first game was wrong...he set us up to not lose, and continued to play with 1 striker even when we were 2 goals down
john12 wrote:Oga zee just be man enough to admit you were wrong on insulting rohr. You cannot blame him when things go wrong then give the players adulation when things go right. Be a man like my 2 boys BILLY12 and VE and admit you were wrong
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

He has no hand in your 2nd half display against Iceland but if he had lost, he would had been 100% responsible for that loss. My brother, that don’t make no sense just be like my 2 boys “bully12 and VE” and apologize like a man. As much as my boys disparaged MUSA all through this past year, they were man enough to apologize