Naija v Iceland wetin Cmoke eye see 4 stadium

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet
Naija v Iceland wetin Cmoke eye see 4 stadium

Post by Cmoke »

First and foremost , I thank Baba God for making it possible to see this epic battle with my korokoro eyes.

I never read anything for CE since a few hours b4 the match and still dey celebrate with some Volgograd finest with more lined up today. PM me if u still dey Volgograd and u need the hookup .

Back to the game, we were about 30 SE fans who became Omonile to the seats around that secrion. As new Naija person dey enter stadium, we dey order/beg dem to ignore their assigned seats and join us.

MATCH COME START

Right away SE begin dash dem set pieces. Iceland came close to scoring a few times cause my heart to cut. Most of their attacks were direct and dangerous. Their throw ins be like free kick 4 my eyes. Baba God have us luck while Satan told Iceland to be impatient with their moves . A delayed pass would have given them one or two easy tap ins.

We had the ball but Icekand always let their opponents have the ball . Heck Argentina had about 70 percent possession against them and yet na 1-1!

As my eyes see those Iceland set pieces and seeing us waste ours, I come begin pray say make we no conceed by halftime. Thanks Baba God for answering our prayers!

Despite that my eyes see these peppers during the game!

UZOHO - Bobo dey massive throughout but our defenders need to learn to OBEY his orders even though dem senior the boy. My eyes see at least two times Wey Bobo shout to our defenders to leave the ball for am to catch, dem no OBEY. One do short pass Wey Iceland eventually collect near our box and another head the ball to Uzoho cutting the collective hearts of those of us who saw Odiye head ball to Okala ! Uzoho Dey try but him need to improve him ball distribution to launch our counter attacks as quickly as possible a la Man City keeper ! But thank u Baba God for gifting us Uzoho !

BRYAN
Last edited by Cmoke on Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Naija v Iceland wetin Cmoke eye see 4 stadium

Post by oloye »

Abeg continue the story now,which Kain yeye appetiser be this..some of us are waiting for the main course that we ordered. How can you leave a whole Oloye hanging dry like this....
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

No vex my Oga, na Oga Larry interrupt me
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

No vex my Oga, na Oga Larry interrupt me
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

oloye wrote:Abeg continue the story now,which Kain yeye appetiser be this..some of us are waiting for the main course that we ordered. How can you leave a whole Oloye hanging dry like this....

:rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

I don dey add more paragraphs above